[AUDIO] The Breakfast Club Exposes Funkmaster Flex As A Woman Beater!

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-12-2012, 12:22 AM         #101
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 p00rky said:
Flex was talking about Char's father first.
True but the difference is, Charlamagne has poked fun at the incident about his father-on air, even said that it don't bother him, whereas to my knowledge FMF has never spoken openly about the incident with his wife on air or how it effected his family as a whole, that's why I say that they went too far this time smh.
 6 years ago '10        #102
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 Skratch said:
Im mad they acting like they really care smh at these clowns callin in about women beating, im with flex
thats how I feel
 6 years ago '04        #103
PUCCIOMNI 
space
space
$227 | Props total: 0 0
 AriGold said:
Not sure why they keep talking about Flex. This will always be Flex town as far as radio goes.
Flex must have really struck a nerve the other day.
When he started joking on CThaGod for being a country boy...that sh*t had me dying lol
How when Dj Clue is #1 in that time slot? Flex & Hot97 are washed
 6 years ago '10        #104
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853 OP
space
space
$8,388 | Props total: 11298 11298
hot 97 finished?
 6 years ago '10        #105
SpacelyPockets 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 404 404
why did i know it was gonna say "exposed as women beater" before i even seen the whole title lets be real look at flex u can tell he hits women u dont gotta pull up his track record for that
 6 years ago '04        #106
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,341 | Props total: 11542 11542
 LYTE said:
n*gga charlamagne said none of the DJs over there like women
Flex beat them up
Mr. Cee deals with men
 6 years ago '05        #107
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,431 | Props total: 1371 1371
 teekarow said:
nikka fuk dat. Alot of cats are and were on pac's sack just because he was the big thing... I have these arguments with the homies all the time. My g, If you were an east coast diehard at that time....how could you be a deathrow Pac fan?? It was real heated back then yall. Bottom line I was never mad at flex for that. Everyone has an opinion. But most are scared to say it, cuz you will just be called a hater. He never said F*ck Tupac the man. It was an Ny function and Flexx did his job of hyping the crowd for BIG and New York, Pac's rivals. I think people forget how Pac was going back then. Guess you had to live it to get it. That footage was taken out of context by STANS and fake gangstas.
It's the fact that Funkmaster Flex made those comments at a functions 10 years after both 2Pac and Biggie were k!lled. You don't make those comments about a dead man regarding a beef that is a decade old and died with both rap stars. It was classless and tasteless. It would be one thing if he made those comments while they were alive but the comments in the footage happened after they were deceased. Pac is gone, everyone should be able to enjoy his music and what he left behind, not hold onto any bitterness because of a decade old beef.

Last edited by 4REAL; 06-12-2012 at 08:34 AM..
 06-12-2012, 08:36 AM         #108
VigilanteSeason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the synthesis said:
They only spend 5 mins on Flex and roast him on some next level

Flex spends his entire show dropping bombs and sounding corny

Envy gonna leak them tapes of Flex crying while his wife on the phone callin the poilce
:a greement1:

Flex is garbage his times up
 6 years ago '09        #109
Auron 2 heat pts
space
space
$663 | Props total: 3 3
I thought Dj Envy was cool with Mayweather?
 6 years ago '05        #110
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,868 | Props total: 5663 5663
theres nothin wrong with beating a women that deserves a beating
 06-12-2012, 09:44 AM         #111
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hotboy1982 said:
True but the difference is, Charlamagne has poked fun at the incident about his father-on air, even said that it don't bother him, whereas to my knowledge FMF has never spoken openly about the incident with his wife on air or how it effected his family as a whole, that's why I say that they went too far this time smh.
When you start mentioning peoples families and putting their stories on the HOT97 page then it's only fair they can go back at his family

Flex said "fu*k ur pops, yeah i said it cuz i dont care about u", dude was throwing death threats about having DJ's robbed and beaten, so its fair game now.

Flex has always been on some low blow sh*t, dissin people who died 14 years, for what purpose other than to upset their families and bring up negative feelings and to void himself from doing shows in certain states

Keep feelin sorry for Flex Hogan
 6 years ago '04        #112
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,251 | Props total: 716 716
 4REAL said:
It's the fact that Funkmaster Flex made those comments at a functions 10 years after both 2Pac and Biggie were k!lled. You don't make those comments about a dead man regarding a beef that is a decade old and died with both rap stars. It was classless and tasteless. It would be one thing if he made those comments while they were alive but the comments in the footage happened after they were deceased. Pac is gone, everyone should be able to enjoy his music and what he left behind, not hold onto any bitterness because of a decade old beef.
No doubt....I feel what you saying cuz even I give him respect(after he passed) for the jewelz Pac had dropped even though I was not a fan at the time....It was bad taste in hindsight for Flex to go there...but I do think its kind of taken out of context though fam. At that moment in time it seemed to me that he was saying hold up...F that...Lets pay respect to NYC and Biggie Smalls being that thats where they were at. But yeah I can understand why it would get people upset. I wonder if it just irked Flex a bit cuz he was not spinning the records and would have paid homage with Big off the top. ok..Flex was wrong for that any way you look at it i guess.....I thought that footage was like the early 2000's and someone posted that ish all after the fact. but.....

Last edited by teekarow; 06-12-2012 at 09:54 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #113
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
the WHOLE reason this is ether is because they aint bein hard, they aint makin it a big joke....they all serious as hell tryin to get dude help and droppin hotline numbers for him

ahahahaha

this sh*t is epic
 06-12-2012, 11:04 AM         #114
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So wait...Flex spends the past week dropping subliminals about 105 and even exposing their personal info AND bringing mor light to CTG's fathers personal situations and you get mad when they do the same to him?

He started this with them, they werent doing sh*t. Another thing, some of you idiots keep saying "This is flex's town, this his city for radio".....Uhhhh nah son, Envy and 105 been beating Hot97 for a while now . Flex is really only doing this cause these young n*ggas took his spot.

Once again though the public is falling for the jux. Clear Channel got this whole sh*t jumpin
 5 years ago '06        #115
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
wow!! Are those grown men or school boys!?!?! These cats need to grow up and stop doing this he said she said bullsh*t. Instead of trying to get ahead by bringing down others maybe they should just try to uplift themselves.
 5 years ago '04        #116
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6615 6615
 teekarow said:
nikka fuk dat. Alot of cats are and were on pac's sack just because he was the big thing... I have these arguments with the homies all the time. My g, If you were an east coast diehard at that time....how could you be a deathrow Pac fan?? It was real heated back then yall. Bottom line I was never mad at flex for that. Everyone has an opinion. But most are scared to say it, cuz you will just be called a hater. He never said F*ck Tupac the man. It was an Ny function and Flexx did his job of hyping the crowd for BIG and New York, Pac's rivals. I think people forget how Pac was going back then. Guess you had to live it to get it. That footage was taken out of context by STANS and fake gangstas.
Man there were a MANY of hard core east coast fans back then that fu*ked with Pac...

Trigga Treach was Pac's fu*king dude...he got down hard with Buck Shot hard back then too...Is that NOT East Coast enough for you? Him having the Wu and Redman on his album further proves this...Pac never had an issue with the East Coast...it was just Biggie and BadBoy...Then everybody had to open their mouth with a fu*kin opinion...

Flex's fat a.ss should have kept his mouth shut
 5 years ago '05        #117
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
 Emperor85 said:
theres nothin wrong with beating a women that deserves a beating
Go join Funk Flex at that f*ggot a.ss radio station and y'all can go beat as many women as you want.

Discusting that some of you f*ggots think its ok to BEAT a female
 5 years ago '04        #118
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
lol at some of you pussies acting like this is a big deal....ohh this dude beats women oooh...

shut the fu*k up who the fu*k cares...
 06-12-2012, 06:55 PM         #119
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol this whole Flex beating women thing a diversion tactic so CT doesnt have to f!ght Flex....smart move on his part...a punk move but still a smart move nonetheless because now he can hide behind the abuse against women thing and look like somewhat of a hero & have Flex lookin' like a villain....
 06-14-2012, 06:09 PM         #120
dkiller84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this fat ni##@ talkin about pac without pac that dude would not have a job yea biggie was a beast but not like pac was felt all around the world we flex and if he died today the world wont miss him suck on tha fat bit^%$
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy