[AUDIO] The Breakfast Club Exposes Funkmaster Flex As A Woman Beater!

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
272 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
88 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,901 | Props total: 1244 1244
This was not as good as Flex droppin them bombs on them the other day

Flex show was much more entertaining.

These Breakfast club folks aint sound genuine doing this.
 06-11-2012, 07:42 PM         #82
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
Hip hop is fu*kin dumb as hell now.
hip hop was already headed on that path when they let this kid eat....

[video - click to view]

06-11-2012, 07:42 PM         #83
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k anybody defending Flex in here. Now everything all of a sudden is wrong or not right because Breakfast Club dug that dirt on him ? Flex shoudn't have been dropping 1030040400 bombs on his whole show while sounding like a whiny bi*ch calling people "Clowns" and sounding so in love with his own voice. How am I suppose to respect that in ANY shape or form ?

He could've shut his own fu*king mouth to prevent this from happening. You get big, you get treated like you're big, plain and simple. I woudn't be running my mouth knowing I had all that sh*t on me for folks to heavily exploit.

Last edited by GOD999; 06-11-2012 at 09:19 PM..
 06-11-2012, 07:48 PM         #84
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Hit Em Up really got you cornball n*ggas hot after ALL THESE YEARS. No wonder why you dont have a problem with Flex dissing dead guys. You let Pac eat your soul alive your whole life, got you writing paragraphs sticking up for Majin Buu dissing dead rappers. Lame LMAO

06-11-2012, 07:49 PM         #85
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by teekarow
nikka fuk dat. Alot of cats are and were on pac's sack just because he was the big thing... I have these arguments with the homies all the time. My g, If you were an east coast diehard at that time....how could you be a deathrow Pac fan?? It was real heated back then yall. Bottom line I was never mad at flex for that. Everyone has an opinion. But most are scared to say it, cuz you will just be called a hater. He never said F*ck Tupac the man. It was an Ny function and Flexx did his job of hyping the crowd for BIG and New York, Pac's rivals. I think people forget how Pac was going back then. Guess you had to live it to get it. That footage was taken out of context by STANS and fake gangstas.

fu*kin lame.....
 6 years ago '11        #86
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 366 366
Who sends story's to Mediatakout and bossip??? You have 2 b an official lame to do that!
 6 years ago '11        #87
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 366 366
 p00rky said:
Flex was talking about Char's father first.
Nope... They did! The day after summer jam, a Monday, they called him a woman beater and said he might hit nicki!
 6 years ago '07        #88
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,963 | Props total: 5879 5879
 Young Buck said:
He's right but there's nothing wrong with snitches.
 6 years ago '05        #89
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
i love momz, my daughter, my girl and women in general. to beat women. i will knocc a dyke bi*ch out though lol fuk flex
 6 years ago '05        #90
ROC585 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 3447 3447
I'm not into politics but with that said Casper is a bi*ch. Dude had nothing to say when Kayslay walked on em. Envy had Clue handle slay, dude's a pus*y. The friendly ghost stays hiding.
 06-11-2012, 09:10 PM         #91
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Look... they can say all that sh*t that they want about Flex... but whether they like it or not, Flex is a legend in NY radio and around the industry, so he'll survive what they're throwing at him.

He knows a lot about the industry, a lot about people and plus, whether they like it or not people in NY gone always fu*k with Flex. As annoying as he can be, I rather listen to Flex before I listen to a bunch of rejects that couldn't cut it at Hot 97 (let's be real... that's what Power 105 is).

So... they can talk all the sh*t they want, but a couple of years from now when their show get cancel, they'll be out of NY and Flex will be here.
 6 years ago '05        #92
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
 ghost213 said:
They spend 5 minutes talking about Flex, Flex spent an hour talking about that dropping bombs on every word he repeated.

fu*k Flex, women beating cornball, his time is up. n*gga gets brave when he's facing a women or how about a rapper thats been dead for over 10 years? bi*ch a.ss n*gga.... pus*y a.ss n*gga.....

I will slap the shh out of flex fa dissin the Don and I got mad love fa B I G baybah baybah uhh!
 6 years ago '12        #93
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
Flex is wrong for beating women BUT most people already knew that this is nothing new.
However the fact that power105 PRETENDS to give a sh*t about domestic violence and even take REAL calls from people who were REALLY AFFECTED while pretending to give a sh*t is the WEAKEST sh*t EVER! Both stations lost on this but it seems like the breakfast club fiends for flex to make a mistake. If this "beef" is gonna continue like this then they need to just get flex and Ctg in a room, f!ght that sh*t out and leave it at that. sh*t is getting corny on both sides
 6 years ago '04        #94
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,483 | Props total: 2722 2722
they all idiots ...but flex is a women beater so he should stop trying to expose people especially when u cant top that

i listen to none of them ,just the stuff that´s posted here and i gotta say the guys at the breakfast club can actually articulate themselves ,the interviews seem to be way better

still they all loss...
flex cuz he was acting like he could ruin a label and power 105 cuz they pulled a publicity stunt
 6 years ago '04        #95
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,406 | Props total: 29605 29605
lol hella funny same dudes mad about this is the same switcharoo a.ss dummies laughin at Flex for defendin the tranny lover...lmao...make up your minds....
 06-11-2012, 10:10 PM         #96
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im mad they acting like they really care smh at these clowns callin in about women beating, im with flex
 6 years ago '11        #97
NyDon60 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,295 | Props total: 305 305
 p00rky said:
wtf are you talking about? i was referring to bringing family members into feud
 6 years ago '06        #98
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
been knew this man...

he was tryna beat up a couple old radio personalities back in the day.. .
 06-11-2012, 10:55 PM         #99
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmic said:
lol hella funny same dudes mad about this is the same switcharoo a.ss dummies laughin at Flex for defendin the tranny lover...lmao...make up your minds....
Forreal....but you know how these suspect BX n*ggaz be...annoucing theyselfs by getting all defensive and homo as TinyTanx
 6 years ago '04        #100
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
 DontHateDaGreat said:
Flex is wrong for beating women BUT most people already knew that this is nothing new.
However the fact that power105 PRETENDS to give a sh*t about domestic violence and even take REAL calls from people who were REALLY AFFECTED while pretending to give a sh*t is the WEAKEST sh*t EVER! Both stations lost on this but it seems like the breakfast club fiends for flex to make a mistake. If this "beef" is gonna continue like this then they need to just get flex and Ctg in a room, f!ght that sh*t out and leave it at that. sh*t is getting corny on both sides

he gets it.

fu*k em all........ all these radio/dj f*ggots who love to talk sh*t but would never say sh*t if you saw them in the streets.

Last edited by marcchrome; 06-11-2012 at 11:26 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy