[AUDIO] The Breakfast Club Exposes Funkmaster Flex As A Woman Beater!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
Gortexmethod 
space
space
$724 | Props total: 150 150
Funk Flex Beats Women
What A bi*ch Flex Ia A Straight Up f*g
 6 years ago '04        #62
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,824 | Props total: 2286 2286
both sides of this is wack, everybody get in a room talk/f!ght or whatever other than that just play the music n stfu
 6 years ago '05        #63
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 p00rky said:
I thought it was already known that he's a bi*ch n*gga that hits women
exactly n*ggas didn't hear about the Steph Lova sh*t? must be new to rap cause that sh*t was pretty big and im nowhere near NY.
 6 years ago '04        #64
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,388 | Props total: 29548 29548
 eza said:
Funk Flex will tear these guys up its a wrap for them now
only thing thats torn is dudes a.ss from all that d!ckridin he does rappers....lol no
 6 years ago '06        #65
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lmaoo n*ggas actin like they are sad and sh*t about it. They are acting like they are concerned hahaha
 6 years ago '04        #66
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,251 | Props total: 716 716
If this is what the "breakfast club" is about then i aint riding with them at all. To pull this type of move is really some low sucka azz ish foreal. Dr Dre whipped the sh*t out of Sister Dee back in the day.....and errybody still on Dre's nuts. I could care less about their personal lives, they are DJ'S!!! Power 105 gets no love for this hoe azz move. They pulling out paperwork now. True Snitchwork!!! A little toooo feminine for me. What kind of artists will support these clowns after this???
 6 years ago '11        #67
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,922 | Props total: 1652 1652
breakfast club >>>> flex and little peter
 06-11-2012, 04:40 PM         #68
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djinferno said:
they should not of done this...
This. They think it's all fun and games involving the man's personal problems involving his wife and kids, all for the sake of ratings and shock value smh. And if he so crazy as they try to portray him on there, then why would you push someone like that, cause if he doesn't fire back with something verbal, he might be pissed enough to take it to a physical standpoint smh.
 6 years ago '11        #69
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,922 | Props total: 1652 1652
They didn't say nothing new, things been on the internet and going around for awhile about him hitting women. This stuff about his wife, was already online and they just told people where they can find it, and explained the story to them. People were going to find out about it, and hear the tapings of the 911 calls soon anyway. NOTHING is private no more if you're well known to the public. Saying they shouldn't have done it, doesn't mean much...you can say the same about the people at bossip.com what he gonna go beat up everyone that published this, and the ones that will release the tapes soon?
 6 years ago '04        #70
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,251 | Props total: 716 716
 Dray said:
as a pac fan I forgot about this video

thanks
nikka fuk dat. Alot of cats are and were on pac's sack just because he was the big thing... I have these arguments with the homies all the time. My g, If you were an east coast diehard at that time....how could you be a deathrow Pac fan?? It was real heated back then yall. Bottom line I was never mad at flex for that. Everyone has an opinion. But most are scared to say it, cuz you will just be called a hater. He never said F*ck Tupac the man. It was an Ny function and Flexx did his job of hyping the crowd for BIG and New York, Pac's rivals. I think people forget how Pac was going back then. Guess you had to live it to get it. That footage was taken out of context by STANS and fake gangstas.
 6 years ago '10        #71
vuser88 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 315 315
im bored right now can someone pst the link of flex getting at the bfast club.... i wanna hear him calling char a country boy... someone said it was funny....

can find it on youtube
 6 years ago '06        #72
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,525 | Props total: 949 949

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #73
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,346 | Props total: 2062 2062
 Da Gooneyz said:
this n*gga said being a woman beater is worse than being a snitch
youre fu*king retarded. it is.
 6 years ago '07        #74
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,067 | Props total: 30379 30379
but the thing is.... these power 105 lames, are trying to base their entire success as a show, on what Hot 97 does and doesn't do... and/or what Hot 97 personalities do are don't do. I mean, does Power 105 do anything on their own?
 06-11-2012, 05:58 PM         #75
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hip hop is fu*kin dumb as hell now.
 6 years ago '04        #76
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
 palogee said:
Hip hop is fu*kin dumb as hell now.
Damn you not lying. I thought the same thing when the "beef" with nikki manji started over summer jam. That's why I was hoping pusha t would holla back at wayne to bring some sort of excitement back.
 6 years ago '07        #77
RyDezzy 
space
space
$428 | Props total: 9 9
There worried about men hitting women and there gonna have a chris brown song playing in the back ground at one point, makes there whole thing voided out
 6 years ago '08        #78
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 teekarow said:
nikka fuk dat. Alot of cats are and were on pac's sack just because he was the big thing... I have these arguments with the homies all the time. My g, If you were an east coast diehard at that time....how could you be a deathrow Pac fan?? It was real heated back then yall. Bottom line I was never mad at flex for that. Everyone has an opinion. But most are scared to say it, cuz you will just be called a hater. He never said F*ck Tupac the man. It was an Ny function and Flexx did his job of hyping the crowd for BIG and New York, Pac's rivals. I think people forget how Pac was going back then. Guess you had to live it to get it. That footage was taken out of context by STANS and fake gangstas.
Hit Em Up really got you cornball n*ggas hot after ALL THESE YEARS. No wonder why you dont have a problem with Flex dissing dead guys. You let Pac eat your soul alive your whole life, got you writing paragraphs sticking up for Majin Buu dissing dead rappers. Lame LMAO

06-11-2012, 07:00 PM         #79
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 teekarow said:

what a corny cornball u really are, u brought into all that wack a.ss eastcoast/westcoast sh*t? while majority of us were enjoying the music, the music from both sides was dope, how the hell cud one pretend not to like pac just because he had beef with biggy and vice versa?

flex is the type of cornball who still on some kiddy sh*t, we way passed all that white media created coastal beef, u'd think that sh*t wud be dead and burried and peoplecud just enjoy the music instead of dissin dead rappers.
 06-11-2012, 07:22 PM         #80
Pdubbz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not a flex fan but the sh*t they pulled on his a.ss is p*ssy.If dudes up at that station real they would get at Flex like men do.They jus made themselves look bi*ch made!
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago