Ray Allen has Knicks and Heat on his wishlist for 12-13 season

most viewed right now
 151
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
149 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 108
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
92 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #21
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$48,953 | Props total: 22223 22223
Random n*gga writes it, without quotes or facts so it must be true
 6 years ago '10        #22
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,599 | Props total: 30540 30540
ray ray know who the atlantic running thru next year.
 6 years ago '10        #23
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
avatar space
space
$6,988 | Props total: 3769 3769
ray and kg aint going no where

stop with all this tom foolery
 6 years ago '11        #24
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,556 | Props total: 9459 9459
ray with the wide open looks wade/lebron create for shane battier, he wouldn't even have to run off screens all game

but honestly most free agents say teams they are interested in just so they can get more money somewhere else, getting teams to think they are competing.

heat need to get a big man first though.
 6 years ago '05        #25
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Closing line up:

Wade / Jesus / LeBron / UD / Bosh



Amnesty White Mike and go after an amnestied Brendan Haywood or try to get the package deal with KG joining Jesus. fu*k a salary, sign 2 year deals and win 2 more titles.... Micky got yall with the money under the table. In the words of KG himself, anything is possiboooooooooooooooooool



Again, I'd go after KG and Haywood (once amnestied) first, but if we can't get a quality big for the mini mid level then the next best thing is to get that SURE FIRE shooter off the bench. He's still the best 3 point shooter in the game when healthy. Just imagine Jesus getting all those open looks Battier clanked this year.



Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 06-11-2012 at 09:13 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #26
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 2 Pistolz said:
Just imagine Jesus getting all those open looks Battier clanked this year.

our offense would have skyrocketed by a minimum of 6 more points per game
 6 years ago '07        #27
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
Ray will stay and so will KG that team is a family
 6 years ago '05        #28
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Also, with Ray in the game teams will have to have a top defender chasing him around on screens. How do you double team LeBron or Wade with Ray Allen running all over the court being a threat to fire from anywhere, Bosh being efficient from mid range and able to get into the paint with ease, and UD parked in his sweet spot along the baseline?

Forgotten is how much better having the best 3 point shooter in the league on the floor will make Wade, LeBron, and Bosh.

That line up in crunch time would break all efficiency records. They'd get a great look at an open shot or a 1v1 trip to the basket for Wade, LeBron, or Bosh every single possession.


Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 06-11-2012 at 09:19 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #29
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 2 Pistolz said:
Also, with Ray in the game teams will have to have a top defender chasing him around on screens. How do you double team LeBron or Wade with Ray Allen running all over the court being a threat to fire from anywhere, Bosh being efficient from mid range and able to get into the paint with ease, and UD parked in his sweet spot along the baseline?

Forgotten is how much better having the best 3 point shooter in the league on the floor will make Wade, LeBron, and Bosh.

That line up in crunch time would break all efficiency records. They'd get a great look at an open shot or a 1v1 trip to the basket for Wade, LeBron, or Bosh every single possession.
somewhat overestimating asian coach's ability to run effective plays for shooters. they ran some of dirty mike's old stuff from memphis for him the last couple games of the season when everybody else rested and he beasted a little. never really did that any other time.
 6 years ago '05        #30
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 TriniSoldier said:
Random n*gga writes it, without quotes or facts so it must be true
It's from Chris Mannix from SI.

The tweet is pasted in this article:

 6 years ago '05        #31
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4756 4756
 2 Pistolz said:
Closing line up:

Wade / Jesus / LeBron / UD / Bosh

Just imagine Jesus getting all those open looks Battier clanked this year.
:l ebronwhoa:
 06-11-2012, 09:38 AM         #32
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He better come to the heat
 6 years ago '04        #33
quintosis03 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,179 | Props total: 974 974
 2 Pistolz said:
Closing line up:

Wade / Jesus / LeBron / UD / Bosh



Amnesty White Mike and go after an amnestied Brendan Haywood or try to get the package deal with KG joining Jesus. fu*k a salary, sign 2 year deals and win 2 more titles.... Micky got yall with the money under the table. In the words of KG himself, anything is possiboooooooooooooooooool



Again, I'd go after KG and Haywood (once amnestied) first, but if we can't get a quality big for the mini mid level then the next best thing is to get that SURE FIRE shooter off the bench. He's still the best 3 point shooter in the game when healthy. Just imagine Jesus getting all those open looks Battier clanked this year.

if i were miami, i would stay far away from haywood. man i hope we amnesty this sorry fu*ker.
 6 years ago '06        #34
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 2 Pistolz said:

Just imagine Jesus getting all those open looks Battier clanked this year.


[video - click to view]

 06-11-2012, 11:01 AM         #35
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
LeBron needs more help
Says who? idiots like you?

Lebron carrying this team, whats Kobe doing?
 6 years ago '04        #36
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$43,337 | Props total: 11510 11510
 1992 said:

[pic - click to view]

this...

if he takes a paycut hell be back in boston

we got alot of cap space

just need to resign pietrus bass green and dooling

need to sign a quality big man and hope kg comes back for 1 more year well be fine would love to see 1 more run with a healthy squad
 6 years ago '04        #37
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$43,337 | Props total: 11510 11510
the heat cant pay ray allen so theres no point...
 6 years ago '10        #38
kawgre12 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,104 | Props total: 7665 7665
Not sure about this one
 06-11-2012, 11:11 AM         #39
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronxbombers said:
u only like JR cause he's a Hood n*gga like u


fu*k that as*hole
 Agentzer0oo0 said:


No comment
 6 years ago '07        #40
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,618 | Props total: 2463 2463
fu*k thattttt
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy