50 Cent On Oprah’s ‘Next Chapter’

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-11-2012, 08:19 AM         #21
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well clearly Oprah wouldn't co-sign Pepper Potts dropping the N-bomb lol
 06-11-2012, 08:24 AM         #22
the player  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Well clearly Oprah wouldn't co-sign Pepper Potts dropping the N-bomb lol
pepper was just hanging out

5 years ago '10        #23
HolyFatherSteve 852 heat pts852
space
space
$8,385 | Props total: 11279 11279
n*ggas will continue to hate while 50 runs laps around your favorite rapper
 5 years ago '09        #24
akverse47 442 heat pts442
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 4918 4918
great interview
 5 years ago '04        #25
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,338 | Props total: 11055 11055
 Sam Rothstein said:
This seems like a scream for help, what he need to do is hit them streets again.
that would be hustling backwards, you fu*king moron.
 06-11-2012, 09:27 AM         #26
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Rapper 50 Cent thinks Oprah Winfrey "started out with black women's views but has been catering to middle-aged women white American women for so long that she's become one herself," he says in the January issue of Elle magazine, excerpts of which were printed in the New York Post Thursday.

"I think the idea of being publicly noted that she's a billionaire makes (black women) interested in seeing her views. But it's even more exciting to the demographic of white American women she's been aiming at to see that she has the exact same views that they have," he says.

This isn't he first time the rapper has bashed the media mogul. In an interview with The a.ssociated Press earlier this year, he complained that Winfrey rarely invites rappers on her talk show: "I think she caters to older white women."

"Oprah's audience is my audience's parents," the 29-year-old rapper said. "So, I could care less about Oprah or her show."

But, as 50 Cent said, Winfrey's purported disapproval might enhance a rap star's street cred. "I'm actually better off having friction with her," he said.

The crack-dealer-turned-rapper has sold millions of records gleefully flaunting his gangsta image, explicit lyrics and bulletproof vest (he was famously shot nine times). He has his own record label, G-Unit, the G-Unit clothing line, his own sneaker line with Reebok and a videogame, "Bulletproof."

And he wears his rough-and-tumble reputation proudly: "I don't mind it. I've actually accepted it."

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 06-11-2012 at 09:42 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #27
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
 36 Nine said:
wait is this the actual interview? good to see fif show this side of himself to the general public. he's in a good space rite now.

Its a false side shown for white america, he wants his old fan base back and dont want their momz on their back for listening to his music lol..... Hardtimes........ Him rapping that is

[video - click to view]

This didnt quite work out did it?
 06-11-2012, 09:55 AM         #28
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 06-11-2012 at 09:59 AM..
 06-11-2012, 10:12 AM         #29
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
Yo son, what the fu*k is wrong you?

[pic - click to view]

Ain't you that f*g kid that got exposed for making a Gay thread dedicated to 50-Cent?

Remind us about the homos3xual thread that you tried to say was a joke.

....fag bi*ch I made you take a pic with my screen-name on a peice of paper with a beani-hat on.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 06-11-2012 at 10:16 AM..
 06-11-2012, 10:56 AM         #30
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
Here we go with the pic again, and your bullsh*t lies about it. Dude, you stay on repeat. I along with many others come here and crack jokes. But you on the other hand come here being dead serious about your obsession with this man. You have some serious issues. I mean damn, at least be funny about it. You're just this sad 38 year old man that stays online all day and bashes a rapper that you don't even know. You are one sick puppy.
You have an unhealthy obsession with Grafted, you even took a picture with his name.

You sit online all day & night and wait for a Grafted post so you can quote it for attention.

You have typed the word "Grafted" over 1000 times in your obsession.

You are even obsessed with trying to guess my age like a gay-guy looking for a mate.

Please address the FACT that you were exposed for making homos3xual threads and cracking jokes about s3x with Trannies.....I'm not gay-bashing you I'm just being truthful.
 5 years ago '12        #31
Ricky Retardo 43 heat pts43
space
space
$5,982 | Props total: 13696 13696
 23codez said:
Patiently waiting on the flood of hate. The man can't even feed starving children without being accused of doing it for the wrong reasons. Y'all n*ggas are some pathetic hateful losers.
]
 5 years ago '06        #32
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,589 | Props total: 8764 8764
SIGH 23CODEZ lmaoo what with yall manggg
 5 years ago '07        #33
biff 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,618 | Props total: 97 97
so is the album still droppin july 3rd tho??
 5 years ago '12        #34
Ricky Retardo 43 heat pts43
space
space
$5,982 | Props total: 13696 13696
 PLK187 said:
damn he teared up when he was talkin bout his momma in his old room in queens.
 5 years ago '10        #35
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
god Grafted has serious problems. anyway dope interview.
 06-11-2012, 02:01 PM         #36
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
You are by far the biggest loser on this site. You take things way to seriously and obsess over them like a true maniac. For you to actually count the amount of times that I've written GRAFTED, or even cared to know is creepy beyond belief. When I write your name is for affect, its all part of the joke. But if you want to seriously turn that into whatever it is that you want to turn it into, then please be my guest. Impress these idiots if that's what turns you on.*

And who cares if someone makes a tranny joke and I quote it with a Noah smiley? It's a joke dude, this is just the Internet It's like you really really really take all of this up the a.ss. You really need to relax and take a chill pill. *At your age you should be focusing on starting a family, instead of being online all day arguing with teenagers. Who does that? You even bi*ch about peoples avatars THIS IS JUST THE INTERNET!!!!!!! You even point out how many "thanks" people get on their post and threads. What is wrong with you?*
If the Internet wasn't serious to you then why'd you type all that and attempt to explain your f*ggotry?

The Internet is only serious enough for a person to take a picture with another mans
screen-name on it like a weirdo.

Stop blaming your weird obsessions and f*ggot try on being a "teen-ager", if you were a normal teen you wouldn't be online all day and night trying to make E-friends and cracking jokes with strangers.

This isn't gay-bashing, just me telling the truth.
 5 years ago '10        #37
bc23 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$352 | Props total: 27 27
 23codez said:
I dunno, I just don't like the dude lol I've been insulted by damn near everyone in here, and within five minutes I'll be cracking jokes with them. But this n*gga here is the Antichrist A cancer to this world. An abomination to humankind. He's AIDS. The n*gga needs to be curb stomped and r*ped with a hammer. I hate him
 5 years ago '12        #38
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Graftedgenes said:

[pic - click to view]

Yo... This is not a joke, im jus wondering, do this n*gga get pus*y? I mean you come across as one of those guys that will walk wit your homie to the store n be upset wit him if you find out the bi*ches in your hood give him all the attention, then you log on the internet n hate on every fucckin thread about a n*gga whos got everything you wish you had... You one of those n*ggas that will smile when they rob your best friend jus coz he got some sh*t you cant afford... You've got so much hate you'll wish death on your moms jus to get insurance money... You jus a plain n simple hateful mafuccka... Next time you look in the mirror jus say you a bi*chass n*gga... You'll be suprised how the truth will set you free
 5 years ago '10        #39
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 Pleasure Boy said:
Yo... This is not a joke, im jus wondering, do this n*gga get pus*y? I mean you come across as one of those guys that will walk wit your homie to the store n be upset wit him if you find out the bi*ches in your hood give him all the attention, then you log on the internet n hate on every fucckin thread about a n*gga whos got everything you wish you had... You one of those n*ggas that will smile when they rob your best friend jus coz he got some sh*t you cant afford... You've got so much hate you'll wish death on your moms jus to get insurance money... You jus a plain n simple hateful mafuccka... Next time you look in the mirror jus say you a bi*chass n*gga... You'll be suprised how the truth will set you free
 06-11-2012, 04:03 PM         #40
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
Forgive me if I didn't read that big block of text but only women and children would take time to read that book without indentation.

I'm not knocking you for wanting to have a baby by 50-Cent and becoming a millionaire and I feel bad that my posts give you the desire to type 350 word responses but damn homie-girl you ain't the only female trying to latch on to a millionaire.

I see your Screen-name is "Pleasure-boys", now I'm not a boy or into pleasuring boys but if you are a real bi*ch like you pretend to be then I might let you pleasure a MAN like me.

Show us them t*tties.

(yeah I let the white girl use the N-word in her post but what if it's really Gweneth Paltrow?)

Athavan 789 said:
Just because she pleasures boys doesent mean she's gonna pleasure
50-Cents stanbase captain.

You in lust with 50-Cent anyway so leave the female posters for me.

SMH @ U trying to co-sign bi*ches when you got blatant man-crushes on Black males.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 06-11-2012 at 04:11 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago