Duane Ford Speaks about Fight (Judge)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
 respectrayallen said:
It was a close f!ght. I had it 115-113 for Pacman, but there were a few more rounds that i could easily see going to Bradley. If you score it based on the entire f!ght, Pac wins easily. But, if you go round by round, a lot of the rounds are hard to score and Manny was taking large portions of rounds off.

You can't take the first 2 and 1/2 minutes of rounds off and expect to win them every time with flurries at the end that half way land.

Case in point. Bradley won the first 2 minutes and 40 seconds of the first round even by the announcers standards before they started sucking Manny off. Yet everyone says Pac won the round. Most of the rounds Pac just tried to steal them at the end.

And as far as Compubox scores go, yall know that is just 2 humans ringside pushing buttons right? Its not automated. Those stats are available seconds after a round ends. How are they supposed to know what lands in real time from a ringside seat where you can only see from that angle? A guy throws a quick 10 punch flurry and you are telling me they can tell which punches are landing? Hell no. Its dumb and way too much emphasis is put on it.
I agree with this too

for example, they have pac landing more in the first round, when if you clearly have two eyes, you can see that bradley landed more by a fair margin
 6 years ago '08        #42
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 594 594
116-112 pacquiao.. why you guys till talking about this sh*t, it's done.. pacquiao is chillin in the Pilipinas with 15-20 more million in his bank account in a country where one dollar gives you 44 pesos, dude is probably like the deformed midget n*gga from 300 when he sold out to Xerxes with mad bi*ches in s3xy clothing serving him grape and cheese in a platter. I don't think pac gives a fu*k.
 6 years ago '10        #43
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
 DEDOS said:
pacroid stans should of took the 40 mill while u had the chance
 6 years ago '05        #44
cmg5683 
space
space
$380 | Props total: 1 1
That last paragraph made no sense. Look at it in a whole
And he won. Break it down round by round and he lost?? I'm no fu*king genius but that makes zero sense. They robbed Manny and all of them including the NSAC were involved with Arum being the leader. I wouldn't be surprised if the f!ghters even knew.

Last edited by cmg5683; 06-11-2012 at 09:56 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #45
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
lol...when you watch a f!ght with the intent to see something you're gonna see it...thats how the brain works. That's why it's hilarious hearing n*ggas say, "well after watching it a second time...". Anybody who can't form a valid opinion off the first viewing because of announcers needs to stop watching/talking boxing. n*ggas sound like Mayweather/Pacquiao was ya 1st favorite boxer
 6 years ago '11        #46
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
 cmg5683 said:
That last paragraph made no sense. Look at it in a whole
And he won. Break it down round by round and he lost?? I'm no fu*king genius but that makes zero sense. They robbed Manny and all of them including the NSAC were involved with Arum being the leader. I wouldn't be surprised if the f!ghters even knew.
what he's trying to say is most people would feel Manny dominated dude so badly in his dominant rounds that it would supercede the "could go anyway" rounds that Bradley won on their scorecards...personally I gave Bradley the 1st round and thought the last 3 were a toss-up...anything in between was controlled and dictated by Pac.
 6 years ago '08        #47
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
I just watched the f!ght i had it 117-112 pac
 6 years ago '05        #48
Kubrick 
space
space
space
$298 | Props total: 1 1
propped!
 6 years ago '11        #49
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
"If this were American Idol, without a doubt, Manny Pacquiao would have won," Ford said. "But it was not. I gave an honest opinion"

6 years ago '09        #50
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,363 | Props total: 2729 2729
 06-11-2012, 12:25 PM         #51
hollatchadude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 respectrayallen said:
It was a close f!ght. I had it 115-113 for Pacman, but there were a few more rounds that i could easily see going to Bradley. If you score it based on the entire f!ght, Pac wins easily. But, if you go round by round, a lot of the rounds are hard to score and Manny was taking large portions of rounds off.

You can't take the first 2 and 1/2 minutes of rounds off and expect to win them every time with flurries at the end that half way land.

Case in point. Bradley won the first 2 minutes and 40 seconds of the first round even by the announcers standards before they started sucking Manny off. Yet everyone says Pac won the round. Most of the rounds Pac just tried to steal them at the end.

And as far as Compubox scores go, yall know that is just 2 humans ringside pushing buttons right? Its not automated. Those stats are available seconds after a round ends. How are they supposed to know what lands in real time from a ringside seat where you can only see from that angle? A guy throws a quick 10 punch flurry and you are telling me they can tell which punches are landing? Hell no. Its dumb and way too much emphasis is put on it.
most people have no idea what compubox is, saying numbers dont lie! the people who make up numbers do. and compu box was way off!
 6 years ago '12        #52
Fearless Genius 72 heat pts72
space
space
$4,256 | Props total: 743 743
 hollatchadude said:
most people have no idea what compubox is, saying numbers dont lie! the people who make up numbers do. and compu box was way off!
the hell are you talking about?

147 - 42 STRK: 5 w in a row WIN PCT: 77% 19 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 97-57, Rank #29 | Aug 16: 2-0, Rank #224 | Aug 14: 11-8, Rank #285 | Aug 13: 1-0, Rank #480 *
 06-11-2012, 12:35 PM         #53
hollatchadude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
I agree with this too

for example, they have pac landing more in the first round, when if you clearly have two eyes, you can see that bradley landed more by a fair margin
i dont see why people arent using there own two eyes to score the f!ght, then you can surely see comubox was WAAY THE FU'C OFF!!!!
 06-11-2012, 12:37 PM         #54
hollatchadude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EnlightenMe said:
the hell are you talking about?
compubox is just two dudes sitting ringside, counting the punches they think they see from their point of view... and if you actually watch the f!ght you can see there totals were way off.
 6 years ago '12        #55
space
space
 hollatchadude said:
compubox is just two dudes sitting ringside, counting the punches they think they see from their point of view... and if you actually watch the f!ght you can see there totals were way off.
compubox is trusted and relied upon in the sport of boxing for its accuracy. alot of boxing analysts and writers will cite them as evidence. it's used in boxing matches around the world. i'm not going to listen to a guy who sounds like his highest level of education is The Don k!lluminati: The 7 Day Theory. if you're going to make claims about it's accuracy then you need to provide some evidence from reliable sources.

Career: | Aug 17: 97-57, Rank #29 | Aug 16: 2-0, Rank #224 | Aug 14: 11-8, Rank #285 | Aug 13: 1-0, Rank #480 *

Last edited by Fearless Genius; 06-11-2012 at 12:54 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #56
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
 EnlightenMe said:
compubox is trusted and relied upon in the sport of boxing for its accuracy. it's used in boxing matches around the world. i'm not going to listen to a guy who sounds like his highest level of education is The Don k!lluminati: The 7 Day Theory. if you're going to make claims about it's accuracy then you need to provide some evidence from reliable sources.
I guess your eyes aren't good enough as a source lol
 06-11-2012, 01:00 PM         #57
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '12        #58
space
space
 Eddie.. said:
I guess your eyes aren't good enough as a source lol
no, my eyes are damn good enough as a source. i watched the f!ght twice and there is absolutely no way in hell that bradley won the f!ght. sh*t wasn't even close. only rounds i gave bradley were 6 and 10 and that was without me knowing what the round by round stats were for the f!ght. all i was saying about compubox was that there is no evidence to suggest that it isn't accurate.

Last edited by Fearless Genius; 06-11-2012 at 01:12 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #59
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
 Hold That said:
Honestly after watching the f!ght a second time, it could have been a draw or 115-113 for Manny, HBO needs to do a better job of getting unbias commentary. It's disgusting how the commentators can sway the publics opinion that a f!ght was not competitive and lopsided when it was close IMO.
Thats also my position, those HBO commentator are so bias, its hard to judge the f!ght...
 6 years ago '04        #60
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
 hollatchadude said:
Yup, Pac missed a hole lot yet he was getting compubox scores
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy