most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7325 7325
Manny beat the sh*t out of him, with the commentary on or not. Bradley did not land any significant punches nor even so much as stagger Manny. Manny ate his punches like a father f!ghting his son. Yeah he stepped of the gas a little in the 2nd but whenver Bradley would attack with a flurry of punches the equivalent of Carlos Condit leg kicks, Manny would respond with one or two shots that eclipsed the damage.

fu*k the CompuBox numbers.. use your eyes. 10 rounds to 2, Manny.
 6 years ago '12        #22
Fearless Genius 72 heat pts72
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 739 739
 DEDOS said:
elighten me shut ya a.ss up you dont know sh*t about boxing

[video - click to view]

146 - 42 STRK: 4 w in a row WIN PCT: 77% 19 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 97-57, Rank #29 | Aug 16: 2-0, Rank #224 | Aug 14: 11-8, Rank #285 | Aug 13: 1-0, Rank #480 *
 6 years ago '05        #23
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
So.. Manny lands the harder shots. Lands more shots. Lands at a higher percentage. Yet, Bradley gets the nod?

There were rounds that could go either way. I could see it being a 10-2 sway for Pacquaio. I could also see it being a 7-5 for Pacquaio. I couldn't see Bradley winning, though. It was ridiculous.
 6 years ago '04        #24
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1774 1774
Boxing has always been about what you see. If there telling me physically someone can be dominating a f!ght, but since he wasnt technical, he didnt win; im done with boxing.
 6 years ago '11        #25
The Bearded One 87 heat pts87 OP
space
space
$10,791 | Props total: 2786 2786
watching the f!ght with about 12 cats, we came to the unanimous decision that pacquaio won, and we all wanted him to lose.
 6 years ago '11        #26
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
Like I told everyone during and after this is/was a sh*tty f!ght. PAC only land two great shots one to the in the first I think with the left. Then in the second when he hit him in the body and Bradley twisted his ankle. Other then that the f!ght was garbage. I say Bradley didn't do enough to win.

Cause when you f!ght a champ u got to at least overwhelm him and he didn't. So I would give it to PAC just cause u dont take the champ belt on a trash f!ght.
 6 years ago '05        #27
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 13703 13703
 DEDOS said:
pacroid stans should of took the 40 mill while u had the chance
Pacroid can get a McDouble frome the Dollar menu. Take it or leave it.
 6 years ago '05        #28
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
You kids need to know how to score rounds.......

Bradley had no ring generalship......he was ducking and running from mannys bombs.

I can see no more than 3 rounds you could give Bradley. More likely very 1-2. He landed very few meaningful punches. As Steward alluded to.....he was outclassed big time.

Kellerman and lamps are very credible Analysts/commentators
 6 years ago '05        #29
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 Suppafresh said:
Like I told everyone during and after this is/was a sh*tty f!ght. PAC only land two great shots one to the in the first I think with the left. Then in the second when he hit him in the body and Bradley twisted his ankle. Other then that the f!ght was garbage. I say Bradley didn't do enough to win.

Cause when you f!ght a champ u got to at least overwhelm him and he didn't. So I would give it to PAC just cause u dont take the champ belt on a trash f!ght.

I think it was a good f!ght to watch.....contrasting styles.......Im not one of the ones who says a f!ght is trash just because its not Ward-Gotti.......

But I do agree with your idea of the common knowledge rule of.....to beat the champ.....you have to make it clear and obvious. Thats was NO WHERE NEAR the case. One of the worst calls since I saw Holmes vs Spinks....
 06-11-2012, 01:30 AM         #30
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow, can't believe their spin of this horse sh*t is working on some of you guys. It was rigged. This is not a new concept in boxing. I know it hurts your little v*ginas, but Pacman clearly won that f!ght. Arum gets one more f!ght out of his cash cow before Pacman leaves his a.ss. Stop hating
 6 years ago '05        #31
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
I rewatched it
judges need their eyes checked
arum paid to have his man job
 6 years ago '07        #32
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 126 126
WHERE THE fu*k YALL REPLAYING THIS sh*t AT?!

Pac won. i dont need a second look at it. and you score off initial impression not replays. but i wanna watch it again so i can dry heave for twelve 3 minute rounds.
 06-11-2012, 03:13 AM         #33
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The announcers weren't even acknowledging Bradley's punches. Manny won the f!ght though.
 06-11-2012, 04:53 AM         #34
sooutstanding 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that will always be bullsh*t. Bradley threw a lot and landed very few. The damn judges can't tell the difference when a shot got landed or not. But a lot of people lost money at Vegas with the bets. I think this was a pure set up to put money in Vegas pocket. At the same time karma is crazy.
 06-11-2012, 06:14 AM         #35
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
115-113 pacquiao was my score
 6 years ago '07        #36
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
 somerandomguy said:
"In pro boxing, you look for damage, and if the punches are equal and the damage is equal, you are looking for effective aggression, and that does not necessarily mean the guy going forward," Ford said. "Effective aggression can be a guy going back. And then you look at ring generalship, and that's all about control.

this is exactly what I said.

You control the ring, you control the match.

just cuz Manny got a pretty flurry in every now and then within rounds doesn't mean much to these judges

see bernard hopkins
 6 years ago '07        #37
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
 Thee Yung Star said:
Manny beat the sh*t out of him, with the commentary on or not. Bradley did not land any significant punches nor even so much as stagger Manny. Manny ate his punches like a father f!ghting his son. Yeah he stepped of the gas a little in the 2nd but whenver Bradley would attack with a flurry of punches the equivalent of Carlos Condit leg kicks, Manny would respond with one or two shots that eclipsed the damage.

fu*k the CompuBox numbers.. use your eyes. 10 rounds to 2, Manny.
you must have missed round 10 where Manny was actually stunned
 06-11-2012, 07:25 AM         #38
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
So.. Manny lands the harder shots. Lands more shots. Lands at a higher percentage. Yet, Bradley gets the nod?
which is why the judge said that you score it round by round, and not as a whole. Did you even read the article?
 6 years ago '06        #39
respectrayallen 
space
space
space
$383 | Props total: 25 25
It was a close f!ght. I had it 115-113 for Pacman, but there were a few more rounds that i could easily see going to Bradley. If you score it based on the entire f!ght, Pac wins easily. But, if you go round by round, a lot of the rounds are hard to score and Manny was taking large portions of rounds off.

You can't take the first 2 and 1/2 minutes of rounds off and expect to win them every time with flurries at the end that half way land.

Case in point. Bradley won the first 2 minutes and 40 seconds of the first round even by the announcers standards before they started sucking Manny off. Yet everyone says Pac won the round. Most of the rounds Pac just tried to steal them at the end.

And as far as Compubox scores go, yall know that is just 2 humans ringside pushing buttons right? Its not automated. Those stats are available seconds after a round ends. How are they supposed to know what lands in real time from a ringside seat where you can only see from that angle? A guy throws a quick 10 punch flurry and you are telling me they can tell which punches are landing? Hell no. Its dumb and way too much emphasis is put on it.

Last edited by respectrayallen; 06-11-2012 at 07:48 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #40
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
i cant see by any strecth of tha imagination,any scenario in which bradley won 7 rnds in that f!ght
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
249 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
20 hours ago