Kevin Garnett to the Los Angeles Lakers: 5 Reasons it Would Make Sense

most viewed right now
 499
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
909 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 188
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 131
RIP Terrence Thornton AKA Pusha L "May 13, 1977- May 25th 2018"
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-11-2012, 10:33 AM         #81
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't get why you're surprised, he's better defensively STILL more than Gasol ever thought about being, his jumpshot is still better than Gasol, so it'll be better floor spacing, this would help Bynum and Kobe big time, better pick and roll defender, he's a wayyyyy better screener than Gasol, he's just better
 06-11-2012, 11:09 AM         #82
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As long as Kobe knows....there will be NO punking Garnett. You will not yell, scream, and grab that n*ggas jersey. EVER.

Then again, I don't think Kobe did that to Artest.
 06-11-2012, 11:14 AM         #83
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Would love him on the Lakers. Just don't do the fake tough guy sh*t and we good. That sh*t is gay
 6 years ago '10        #84
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,285 | Props total: 27641 27641
 braided_uppimp said:
i don't get why you're surprised, he's better defensively STILL more than Gasol ever thought about being, his jumpshot is still better than Gasol, so it'll be better floor spacing, this would help Bynum and Kobe big time, better pick and roll defender, he's a wayyyyy better screener than Gasol, he's just better
While all that is nice you do realize you'll be having a 36 year old starting PF who isn't athletically able to guard the younger guys right? Call Gasol what you want all I know is he's a 7 footer who is being vastly underrated by Lakers fans & heavily outplayed Garnett in the 2010 NBA Finals. Has he turned into a bi*ch after the Finals? Yes but playing with a shooting guard that chucks up shots like there's no tomorrow & not giving you an opportunity to get a rhythm going will do that to you.

And I don't know how the floor spacing would be better, isn't the spacing good how it is? Correct me if I'm wrong but Gasol is a versatile big man who stretches from the perimeter but can also play down low, no?

And Garnett does the same exact thing, no?

So.........how would it be better? And it's debatable whether KG's shot is better.

I know you guys want Gasol gone but cmon now.
 06-11-2012, 11:30 AM         #85
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya its Kobes fault Pau won't take shots when being defended by 1 smaller defender. You must watch a ton of basketball
 06-11-2012, 12:30 PM         #86
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
Ya its Kobes fault Pau won't take shots when being defended by 1 smaller defender. You must watch a ton of basketball
lmao that's why i do NOT listen to dudes that's Kobe haters it's funny when they point out Lakers problems all being Kobe's fault, they just don't know the Lakers team, they need to shut the fu*k up
 6 years ago '10        #87
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,285 | Props total: 27641 27641
 -BigC- said:
Ya its Kobes fault Pau won't take shots when being defended by 1 smaller defender. You must watch a ton of basketball
Did I blame Kobe entirely or did I agree that Pau turned into a bi*ch?

How about you read before speaking.

 braided_uppimp said:
lmao that's why i do NOT listen to dudes that's Kobe haters it's funny when they point out Lakers problems all being Kobe's fault, they just don't know the Lakers team, they need to shut the fu*k up
 6 years ago '07        #88
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,341 | Props total: 3264 3264
kg will never go to the wack a.ss lakers..my n*gga is going to retire a celtic
 06-11-2012, 04:38 PM         #89
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I read this...
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Has he turned into a bi*ch after the Finals? Yes but playing with a shooting guard that chucks up shots like there's no tomorrow & not giving you an opportunity to get a rhythm going will do that to you.

.
Pau turning into a bi*ch had nothing to do with Kobe. Again watch more basketball or rephrase your statement
 06-11-2012, 05:09 PM         #90
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deniro732 said:
kg will never go to the wack a.ss lakers..my n*gga is going to retire a celtic
wack?? lmao smh at muthafu*kas calling Lakers as a team/franchise wack, playing with Kobe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ray/Rondo and Pierce together
 06-11-2012, 05:29 PM         #91
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KG made a lot of plays while 1 on 1 down on the block. He also had a lot of open looks after a good Ray Allen backscreen
 6 years ago '10        #92
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,285 | Props total: 27641 27641
 -BigC- said:
I read this...


Pau turning into a bi*ch had nothing to do with Kobe. Again watch more basketball or rephrase your statement


I wrote Has he been getting bi*ched by lesser players? Yes. Has he turned into a bi*ch after the Finals? Yes.

I don't know why the first part wasn't shown in my post though. I'll apologize for that confusion. As far as Kobe having nothing to do with Pau being a bi*ch I disagree. He wasn't the full reason of it but he was "A" part of it. You don't just play the way he did in 2009/2010 & just regress into bi*ch-made tendencies.

Of course Pau played a part in it, the stuff going on with his wife played a part in it, the departure of Phil's Triangle played a part, etc, but Kobe played a part.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
63 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 32
I will marry this woman for real.
118 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
56 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
FAMILY GUY × "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
28 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
53 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Morgan Freeman on that #MeToo Screen
108 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy