Canibus choking against Dizaster (breaks out NOTE PAD)

most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-10-2012, 09:44 AM         #161
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '05        #162
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 TriceJ said:

Nobody at alls talking about when Diz said this and when Diz said that its all about Canibuses choke and the notepad, Dizasters just an afterthought and the stooge standing next to him. It could have been so much worse but he either couldnt adapt and murder him or didnt want to. Good thing or bad thing?? HMMMMMMMMM
Canibus didn't win.... canibus lost?

Fam listen..... everyone is talking about Canibus's short comings because he has history in the industry and is better known..... That's obvious but either way you look at it.... Diz won.... One of the most significant lines Diz said was everything leading up to this line "it's like putting my old dog to sleep"
 6 years ago '11        #163
DjFoulPlay 
space
space
space
$214 | Props total: 2 2
im sorry but canibus must be going delusional... he had nothing to gain from this... of course this guy was gonna win he has canibus's entire career for material... what the fu*k is canibus going to say against this nobody

fyi Locksmith destroyed dizaster in a battle
 6 years ago '05        #164
space
space
 Phillipmcd said:
True. Our legends and rock legends are treated completely different. Ozzy Osbourne could put out an album now and go platinum but Big Daddy Kane wouldn't sell 10k
That's nobody's fault but Big Daddy Kane's core audience....
 6 years ago '06        #165
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,917 | Props total: 7614 7614
Battle Rap is dead. n*ggas spitten memorized rhymes is wack and now they just write them at home and bring them to battle, what part of the game is this. Dude who beat canibus was not impressive at all. No wonder these bums aren't signed. No flow, corny, and lousy punch rhymes. I feel sorry for the people that paid to see this sham. Canibus been wack but this was like watching a beat up dog get hit by a car.
 6 years ago '04        #166
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517

[pic - click to view]

06-10-2012, 10:02 AM         #167
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Universal~Mind said:
That's nobody's fault but Big Daddy Kane's core audience....
I can't think of one rapper from that era that still sells records. If there was no internet they would sell 0 records because radio isn't going to play their new stuff

Edit: I was wrong, LL Cool J still does decent numbers

Last edited by Phillipmcd; 06-10-2012 at 10:07 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #168
Kno 1 
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 288 288
Yo, this should probably be taken off the net.... nobody should have to relive that embarrassment.

jokes on all the people who paid and ACTUALLY stayed, once they saw he pulled the note pad out. n*ggas had to be in shock
 06-10-2012, 10:02 AM         #169
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Universal~Mind said:
I agree with most of what you said but Canibus signed up for this... He should have anticipated that DIZ was going to dig deep into Bis's career and use all the ammo he could...... But first and foremost Canibus should have had a bigger ability to self reflect and be better able to realize that he was not capable of going toe to toe......

Nobody is responsible for this outcome but canibus...... Even if people use rational and common sense and revere Canibus for what he's done for hip hop and or early on in his career.... Canibus still literally allowed his obvious demise to be recorded on camera.... genuine footage of a real life nail in the coffin just incase there was ever any debate as to where canibus was and or is really at in his artistry and mind state..... It's just sad all together....

Yeah man Canibus should never have gotten in the ring in the first place and I agree that its totally his fault but I also feel that the promoters took advantage of him somewhat.
Canibus must have known that he was out of his league and he had no chance, hes not a fool, he must have really needed the money and backing out wasnt an option.

Its like waving a glass of p!ss in front of a man dieing of dehydration. Does he really an choice??

Too dramatic? lol maybe but it feels like Bis was Don kinged or fear factored into eating a sh*t sandwhich.

Dudes a legend in rap and he doesnt deserve to go out like this.

Its weird cos Im desensitized to violence and human suffering but this made me feel really sick just watching it and then after reading comments on twitter Im lost for words.

Hip Hop has lost its soul and its fans are heartless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 06-10-2012, 10:06 AM         #170
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriceJ said:
Dizaster is one of the best on the circuit and Ive seen him k!ll many times before but his delivery in this to me was mumbles and off game.
His bars lacked substance and there wasnt any huge hard hitting mind blowing bars.

Dizaster didnt win Canibus lost!!

Im debating if dizaster felt sorry for Bis and didnt go in for the k!ll like he could have cos God damn you have to admit for how Bis went Dizaster could have really slaughtered him I mean really really slaughtered him.
No way, man. He didn't hold back one bit, especially after Biz handled him the W he took it as an insult. Its like Diz went into Biz's body and did some deep soul searching work for Canibus. I image some Canibus fans shedding tears after witnessing that.
 06-10-2012, 10:08 AM         #171
Phonked702 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1992 said:

[pic - click to view]

winner
 06-10-2012, 10:09 AM         #172
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #173
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
This is crazy. I've met Canibus before. He's smart as hell and pretty cool as well. But THIS...?

I refuse to believe it's real...

[pic - click to view]

This can't be life

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #174
space
space
[QUOTE=TriceJ

Hip Hop has lost its soul and its fans are heartless!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I agree somewhat but Hip Hop's fans have always been heartless that's why people like Jay Z still being relevant is so significant.... It's not just anyone that can have that kind of longevitiy and still sell records.... Many rappers are hot for a few years and that's it.... some less..... and the crazy thing is that once you lose that fizz and wait to long to follow up, chances are you never will.... that's why your first time out has to be so calculated... there's only a select few that can take a hiatus and still come back and sell records but that's only because their initial impact was so significant... this isn't Rock N Roll or Country..... Hip Hop is truly a survival of the fit only the strong survive SPORT.......

But that's also what made it so great..... and why it's so criticized today.... The competition has died, Corporations have turned it into lucrative prostitution... all you need now is a catchy song that fits the mold and they put you on stage...
 06-10-2012, 10:12 AM         #175
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sam Rothstein said:

[pic - click to view]

06-10-2012, 10:15 AM         #176
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Universal~Mind said:
I agree somewhat but Hip Hop's fans have always been heartless that's why people like Jay Z still being relevant is so significant.... It's not just anyone that can have that kind of longevitiy and still sell records.... Many rappers are hot for a few years and that's it.... some less..... and the crazy thing is that once you lose that fizz and wait to long to follow up, chances are you never will.... that's why your first time out has to be so calculated... there's only a select few that can take a hiatus and still come back and sell records but that's only because their initial impact was so significant... this isn't Rock N Roll or Country..... Hip Hop is truly a survival of the fit only the strong survive SPORT.......

But that's also what made it so great..... and why it's so criticized today.... The competition has died, Corporations have turned it into lucrative prostitution... all you need now is a catchy song that fits the mold and they put you on stage...
I cringe every time I inadvertently mis click to this section or overhear hip hop radio stations. Fans of this culture are down right ignorant, expect for a few here and there that are worth carrying out a conversation with like yourself or the fellow I replied too.
 6 years ago '06        #177
Lay 
space
space
$13,303 | Props total: 478 478

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Lay; 06-10-2012 at 10:26 AM..
 06-10-2012, 10:18 AM         #178
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Universal~Mind said:
Canibus didn't win.... canibus lost?

Fam listen..... everyone is talking about Canibus's short comings because he has history in the industry and is better known..... That's obvious but either way you look at it.... Diz won.... One of the most significant lines Diz said was everything leading up to this line "it's like putting my old dog to sleep"

Canibus is a legend that choked, Dizaster was just the lucky guy who was picked to be there.
Waka Flokka could have won by default just by standing next to canibuses carwreck!

Dizaster in no way contributed to Bis choking that was all Bises doing. Bis spat first and choked before Diz even opened his mouth.

That quote of Dizs bar you posted "it's like putting my old dog to sleep" do you really think thats ether material???

Cmon son

You know whats funny? thats seriously the first Diz quote Ive read on the net since this whole thing happened.

Diz won yeh, but by default and nobody cares brother.

The stories not Diz destroys Canibus its CANIBUS CHOKES.
 06-10-2012, 10:21 AM         #179
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Was Bis in the Army at one point?
 6 years ago '06        #180
Lay 
space
space
$13,303 | Props total: 478 478
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Was Bis in the Army at one point?
I believe he was sent home for smoking weed.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
93 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy