Canibus choking against Dizaster (breaks out NOTE PAD)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
23 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-10-2012, 08:06 AM         #141
ThatHustle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

this cant be real life

Last edited by ThatHustle; 06-10-2012 at 08:10 AM..
 06-10-2012, 08:28 AM         #142
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he just traded in the last spec of respect he had left
 6 years ago '07        #143
Opinion 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 276 276
this is sad and ridiculous, 2000 B.C. is a classic album, and like someone else said nobody was matching this dude in his prime, i mean NOBODY, he got too lyrical for his own good, disses jcole, disses premo, kicked out the army for smokin weed, but the worst L this dude took. Was not releasing dope music, i kept trying to give this dude a chance, but his strange weird beats and beyond hip hop crackdacode flows i gave up on him. HIs last great attempt was the rip da jacker album he did with stoupe. Sorry bis, damn it hurts to see this happen to you

< dies
 6 years ago '07        #144
Opinion 4 heat pts
space
space
he should've just like all other battle rappers do, write it down, remember it, then spit it out. Damn no honor, no shame in his sh*t damn bis, DAMN
 6 years ago '06        #145
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
the razor ramon comparison is spot on..i was watching that sh*t live
 06-10-2012, 08:59 AM         #146
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember when Canibus was one of the coldest Mc's on the planet. He's a certified legend for God sake, he Merced everybody from The Firm on Desperados dropped game changers like 100 bars and murdered practically everyone who he ever collabed with during the ninetys.

I couldnt watch this sh*t all the way through its pretty depressing seeing how far this man has fallen.

Also Dizaster was utter garbage and shouldnt really be gloating but I guess when alls said and done this will be the only thing hes gonna be remembered for.

To me this battle was like putting Mike Tyson in his prime up against Ali when he was shaking holding the torch at the Olympics.

Hip Hop fans are the worst they suck all they can out of an artist and then just rip them apart, throw them in the trash and then sh*t in the trash can.
 06-10-2012, 09:00 AM         #147
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga brought out the notepad to spit some rewritten old lyrics?
 06-10-2012, 09:02 AM         #148
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriceJ said:
I remember when Canibus was one of the coldest Mc's on the planet. He's a certified legend for God sake, he Merced everybody from The Firm on Desperados dropped game changers like 100 bars and murdered practically everyone who he ever collabed with during the ninetys.

I couldnt watch this sh*t all the way through its pretty depressing seeing how far this man has fallen.

Also Dizaster was utter garbage and shouldnt really be gloating but I guess when alls said and done this will be the only thing hes gonna be remembered for.

To me this battle was like putting Mike Tyson in his prime up against Ali when he was shaking holding the torch at the Olympics.

Hip Hop fans are the worst they suck all they can out of an artist and then just rip them apart, throw them in the trash and then sh*t in the trash can.
1. Elaborate.

2. Co-sign.
 06-10-2012, 09:08 AM         #149
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
35 min in, flips page - turns the page on his career
 06-10-2012, 09:09 AM         #150
HoodGraduate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's not really a big deal to me. n*ggas stopped "freestyling" a long time ago.

Joe Budden is definitely gonna to use this as a punchline in a song.

Last edited by HoodGraduate; 06-10-2012 at 09:13 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #151
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
yall buggin if yall think dizaster wasnt going in his first 2 rounds..i didnt see his third
 06-10-2012, 09:14 AM         #152
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Should have just went off the top.
 6 years ago '07        #153
Opinion 4 heat pts
space
space
 Sam Rothstein said:
Should have just went off the top.
n*ggas dont go off the top no more but it's supposed to look like they are thats why you dont pull out a notebook, u just write it and remember it. Yes freestyling used to be real at one point, but it's not anymore thats why they just call the sh*t "rap battles" now

I couldn't even finish the video, it got too awkward just seeing this n*gga standing around, i felt like i was in the room with this dude, hell i felt like i WAS this n*gga in the room. At this point we should've easily seen canibus slaughter this dude, EASILY. Disaster was cool with the energy and multisyllables, but i hate jumbled up forced delivery, strainin to hear that sh*t. Sad day in hip hop man, fu*kin bis man

Last edited by Opinion; 06-10-2012 at 09:34 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #154
UrMainPriority 1 heat pts
space
space
$840 | Props total: 4 4
 1992 said:

[pic - click to view]

06-10-2012, 09:37 AM         #155
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
1. Elaborate.

2. Co-sign.

Dizaster is one of the best on the circuit and Ive seen him k!ll many times before but his delivery in this to me was mumbles and off game.
His bars lacked substance and there wasnt any huge hard hitting mind blowing bars.

Dizaster didnt win Canibus lost!!

Im debating if dizaster felt sorry for Bis and didnt go in for the k!ll like he could have cos God damn you have to admit for how Bis went Dizaster could have really slaughtered him I mean really really slaughtered him.

In my mind it was the Canibus show and Dizaster was just a spectator.

Nobody at alls talking about when Diz said this and when Diz said that its all about Canibuses choke and the notepad, Dizasters just an afterthought and the stooge standing next to him. It could have been so much worse but he either couldnt adapt and murder him or didnt want to. Good thing or bad thing?? HMMMMMMMMM

Also,

Why the 10 minute rounds??????

That was fu*king ridiculous!!! Way to long and tedious for a battle they should have kept it to 3s 4s or 5s. 10 minutes get the fu*k outta here!!!

Money hungry promoter fu*ktards!!!

fu*k hip hop!!!

You can have drake, Lil B, Nikki Minaj, Soulja Boi and Gucci Man I'll Keep my memories of the 80s and 90s!!!

fu*k Hip Hop God Dammit!!!!!
 6 years ago '05        #156
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 TriceJ said:

I agree with most of what you said but Canibus signed up for this... He should have anticipated that DIZ was going to dig deep into Bis's career and use all the ammo he could...... But first and foremost Canibus should have had a bigger ability to self reflect and be better able to realize that he was not capable of going toe to toe......

Nobody is responsible for this outcome but canibus...... Even if people use rational and common sense and revere Canibus for what he's done for hip hop and or early on in his career.... Canibus still literally allowed his obvious demise to be recorded on camera.... genuine footage of a real life nail in the coffin just incase there was ever any debate as to where canibus was and or is really at in his artistry and mind state..... It's just sad all together....
 06-10-2012, 09:39 AM         #157
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriceJ said:
True. Our legends and rock legends are treated completely different. Ozzy Osbourne could put out an album now and go platinum but Big Daddy Kane wouldn't sell 10k
 06-10-2012, 09:43 AM         #158
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Over / Under on Canibus overdose / suicide in 6 months?
 6 years ago '08        #159
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
This the same dude that penned Poet Laureate 2? This can't be life
 06-10-2012, 09:44 AM         #160
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrugeR said:
Over / Under on Canibus overdose / suicide in 6 months?
I think he'll start hanging with Charles Hamilton
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
82 comments
2 days ago