Canibus choking against Dizaster (breaks out NOTE PAD)

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #341
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
There is too much material on canibus to put together punchlines. Then you have to take in to account this is like dizaster's home court. This is what he does. He is more then ready with preparation. You cant just show up to event battle after all these years without a great deal of preparation.

When this was first announced it was like what would canibus have to gain out of this. Its a lose lose situation. This is not 97 to 2001 anymore.

This is the biggest ether one could do to themselves other then openly coming out and saying your gay.
 6 years ago '04        #342
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,168 | Props total: 1625 1625
 Jsinn23 said:
The thing is CANIBUS CAN FREESTYLE AND HE KNOWS HE CAN BEAT EVERYONE He just wanted To Get Some sh*t Spit Out and thats It. Trust me CANIBUS CAN FREESTYLE. He Did the Right thing and Let someone else MOVE ON!!
So let me guess, your word over his right
 6 years ago '04        #343
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,168 | Props total: 1625 1625
 Trill n*gga said:
this n*gga said the illuminati chased canibus down the street
 06-11-2012, 12:17 PM         #344
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody old enough to remember when Canibus was a internet legend?

literally a God.
 6 years ago '11        #345
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9957 9957
Earl Sweatshirt ‏@earlxsweat
Canibus never got that "dont bring a notepad and still suck" memo that got passed around the day before.

6 years ago '09        #346
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
Respect to Canibus for admitting that this wasn't his thing in round 3 and instead of just leaving with his money he asked if he could give the fans what he really meant to say since they came there to hear bars. It's easy to laugh at him just by watching the clip but if you watch the whole battle, this is a hiphop legend who has no business battling at his age.

I don't look down on Canibus for this because he said that Diz was better than him, he said that Diz won and instead of walking out he wanted to make it up to the fans who paid to see. As far as I'm concern when he pulled out his notepad the battle was already over because as soon as round 3 started Canibus forfeited.
 6 years ago '07        #347
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
can-i-bum
 6 years ago '07        #348
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
 Jsinn23 said:
The thing is CANIBUS CAN FREESTYLE AND HE KNOWS HE CAN BEAT EVERYONE He just wanted To Get Some sh*t Spit Out and thats It. Trust me CANIBUS CAN FREESTYLE. He Did the Right thing and Let someone else MOVE ON!!
 6 years ago '10        #349
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,841 | Props total: 6012 6012
 Jsinn23 said:
this guy would get caught sucking d!ck and go

"ok the thing is im not gay. i know i can get pus*y i just wanted to get this d!ck in my mouth. trust me im not gay. im doing the right thing and letting someone else get all the pus*y"
 06-11-2012, 01:47 PM         #350
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ny lost
 6 years ago '09        #351
iExposeU 13 heat pts13
space
space
$926 | Props total: 1 1
"CAN I BUS?"

"Yes you can!"

6 years ago '04        #352
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,883 | Props total: 2038 2038
Had to come back in here to say

HE FLIPPED THE PAGE

Also universal minds mad as hell
 06-11-2012, 02:43 PM         #353
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf is this n*gga doin!
 6 years ago '04        #354
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,985 | Props total: 5032 5032
 Zaosyn said:
Respect to Canibus for admitting that this wasn't his thing in round 3 and instead of just leaving with his money he asked if he could give the fans what he really meant to say since they came there to hear bars. It's easy to laugh at him just by watching the clip but if you watch the whole battle, this is a hiphop legend who has no business battling at his age.

I don't look down on Canibus for this because he said that Diz was better than him, he said that Diz won and instead of walking out he wanted to make it up to the fans who paid to see. As far as I'm concern when he pulled out his notepad the battle was already over because as soon as round 3 started Canibus forfeited.
I can feel that but still, he must be really hurting for money to show up to a battle all fu*ked up with no substance...

his whole style his whole career was battling but he can't battle live?

maybe its just him getting old and can't remember sh*t anymore because back in the day he could spit for hours just off memory..i forgot what dj said it but they were like his brain is like a super computer...

now hes too old and plus this dude looks like hes on some sh*t..

i use to be the biggest bis fan but couldn't listen to him anymore but i will say he did make me rewind his rhymes just to figure out what the fu*k he was talking about lol learned alot about random sh*t from his rhymes..

sad day in hip-hop..dont be surprised if this dude offs himself soon
 6 years ago '04        #355
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
I'm done
 6 years ago '09        #356
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #357
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 513 513
 Shang Tsung said:
Y'all are letting the dark forces get to you, canibus was going through some sh*t days before the battle. I know the n*gga who was standing behind canibus with his shirt unbuttoned, he told me the illuminati have been chasing canibus through the streets days before, that's how he got the broken collarbone and the stitches on his head...now i know yall wont believe this but theres a reason why this went down so crazy, the illuminati have been trying to lure out canibus into the open for years and this was their chance, the reason canibus choked is the dentist van parked outside of the event venue was actually an CIA truck with a microwave weapon in it, this weapon was shooting beams at canibus to scramble his mind and make him look bad and they succeeded
 06-11-2012, 02:52 PM         #358
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:

so what's your excuse for the stuff on the notepad that he started still being garbage?
 6 years ago '05        #359
GST 
space
space
$14,834 | Props total: 2407 2407
wow...
 6 years ago '07        #360
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4748 4748
Canibus is just out of touch with battling. Most of his recent "diss" track have been a.ss. He just isnt the same guy from before. OR it's just that since he was new one the scene back in the day, he had so much sh*t that nobody ever heard that he was able to use a lot of it over and over in "freestyles" and could do it for a long time. But now that everyone has heard most of his sh*t and its a new day and age, he didnt want to spit old sh*t, but you can tell he tried to flip some of his old sh*t. He's just ran out of sh*t to say when it comes to battles. What did people expect? he hasn't been that "beast from the east" Canibus in like a decade. He should have never been in a battle in 2012 in the first place. He probably thought his name alone would give him the nudge.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
87 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
99 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
56 comments
20 hours ago