Canibus choking against Dizaster (breaks out NOTE PAD)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #321
ManSlut 27 heat pts27
space
space
$1,456 | Props total: 621 621
its a rap for bis.
 6 years ago '05        #322
Flatbush85 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,665 | Props total: 1368 1368
I mean Ross recovered from the CO sh*t. Can anyone recover from this humiliation?
 6 years ago '09        #323
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,250 | Props total: 635 635
 SpyDa said:
somehow.......... someway............

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #324
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$16,322 | Props total: 7730 7730
 FlyElite23 said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #325
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 823 823
Cannibus should blame wycleff for this debacle of a rap career
 6 years ago '09        #326
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,198 | Props total: 406 406
 Gortexmethod said:
How long are these rounds Canibus has been spitting for 10mins
whens the next round or whens the other dude gonna spit
After some thought they were three unlimited rounds...that right UNLIMITED, how the fu*k they thought a vet who has basically been retired from battle rapping for nearly a decade is going to come back and spit unlimited rounds is beyond me...I'd like to know who's the smartass who made it unlimited rounds, prob organic or lush one
 6 years ago '08        #327
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$41,562 | Props total: 27773 27773
 Final Boss said:
After some thought they were three unlimited rounds...that right UNLIMITED, how the fu*k they thought a vet who has basically been retired from battle rapping for nearly a decade is going to come back and spit unlimited rounds is beyond me...I'd like to know who's the smartass who made it unlimited rounds, prob organic or lush one
Canibus said he had 30 pages in the elder scrolls notebook tho
 6 years ago '10        #328
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,015 | Props total: 8032 8032
wtf...
 6 years ago '09        #329
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$38,167 | Props total: 23596 23596
 ahmadou1 said:

"they fell in love didn't they? Yes they did"

"You just a funny guy with peanut butter brown honey eyes"

"Why didnt you write me? I waited for you for 7 years"

"its 30 pages of rhymes in this motherfu*ka!"

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

instant classic Canibus will be remembered for this forever.
 06-11-2012, 09:01 AM         #330
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The hell happened to Poet Laureate? I thought dude could rhyme all day long. Even if you stagger, I figured any emcee who'd been doing this as long as him should have some throwaway bars, and reserve rhymes in the back of their head at all times.

Never thought bis was invincible, but didn't ever expect this to happen. That self destruction against LL worked din parts it seems.
 6 years ago '07        #331
Gortexmethod 
space
space
$743 | Props total: 166 166
Canibus gotta drop a song in a week or two
going off how he didn't prepare and got a check anyways
and he will keep putting out records an the other guy never will
 06-11-2012, 09:43 AM         #332
Shang Tsung 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all are letting the dark forces get to you, canibus was going through some sh*t days before the battle. I know the n*gga who was standing behind canibus with his shirt unbuttoned, he told me the illuminati have been chasing canibus through the streets days before, that's how he got the broken collarbone and the stitches on his head...now i know yall wont believe this but theres a reason why this went down so crazy, the illuminati have been trying to lure out canibus into the open for years and this was their chance, the reason canibus choked is the dentist van parked outside of the event venue was actually an CIA truck with a microwave weapon in it, this weapon was shooting beams at canibus to scramble his mind and make him look bad and they succeeded
 6 years ago '07        #333
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
space
$36,913 | Props total: 19856 19856
thats not delivery..its digiorno
 6 years ago '09        #334
59fifty 
space
space
$25,014 | Props total: 13278 13278
:juststop :
 6 years ago '04        #335
Pocketx 1 heat pts
space
space
$913 | Props total: 105 105
 shang tsung said:
y'all are letting the dark forces get to you, canibus was going through some sh*t days before the battle. I know the n*gga who was standing behind canibus with his shirt unbuttoned, he told me the illuminati have been chasing canibus through the streets days before, that's how he got the broken collarbone and the stitches on his head...now i know yall wont believe this but theres a reason why this went down so crazy, the illuminati have been trying to lure out canibus into the open for years and this was their chance, the reason canibus choked is the dentist van parked outside of the event venue was actually an cia truck with a microwave weapon in it, this weapon was shooting beams at canibus to scramble his mind and make him look bad and they succeeded
Why were the illuminati chasing him down though? Explain ... #ImInterested
 6 years ago '05        #336
Maaad Man 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,152 | Props total: 72 72
 Shang Tsung said:
Y'all are letting the dark forces get to you, canibus was going through some sh*t days before the battle. I know the n*gga who was standing behind canibus with his shirt unbuttoned, he told me the illuminati have been chasing canibus through the streets days before, that's how he got the broken collarbone and the stitches on his head...now i know yall wont believe this but theres a reason why this went down so crazy, the illuminati have been trying to lure out canibus into the open for years and this was their chance, the reason canibus choked is the dentist van parked outside of the event venue was actually an CIA truck with a microwave weapon in it, this weapon was shooting beams at canibus to scramble his mind and make him look bad and they succeeded
Thank you for providing the back story bruh. Now it all makes sense.
 6 years ago '08        #337
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$6,073 | Props total: 2047 2047
 Shang Tsung said:
yup this explains it guys
 06-11-2012, 10:25 AM         #338
Jsinn23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The thing is CANIBUS CAN FREESTYLE AND HE KNOWS HE CAN BEAT EVERYONE He just wanted To Get Some sh*t Spit Out and thats It. Trust me CANIBUS CAN FREESTYLE. He Did the Right thing and Let someone else MOVE ON!!
 6 years ago '04        #339
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,698 | Props total: 133 133
There is too much material on canibus to put together punchlines. Then you have to take in to account this is like dizaster's home court. This is what he does. He is more then ready with preparation. You cant just show up to event battle after all these years without a great deal of preparation.

When this was first announced it was like what would canibus have to gain out of this. Its a lose lose situation. This is not 97 to 2001 anymore.

This is the biggest ether one could do to themselves other then openly coming out and saying your gay.
 6 years ago '04        #340
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,458 | Props total: 2472 2472
 Jsinn23 said:
The thing is CANIBUS CAN FREESTYLE AND HE KNOWS HE CAN BEAT EVERYONE He just wanted To Get Some sh*t Spit Out and thats It. Trust me CANIBUS CAN FREESTYLE. He Did the Right thing and Let someone else MOVE ON!!
So let me guess, your word over his right
Home      

most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
65 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
121 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
60 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside May 19 - Congratulations Royal Couple: Harry & Meghan
62 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy