Canibus choking against Dizaster (breaks out NOTE PAD)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
207 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
93 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #321
d2921 2850 heat pts2850
space
space
$24,537 | Props total: 5414 5414
man this some sad sh*t , canibus needs too get on some dope beats and hit back with some dope records
 6 years ago '08        #322
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
 6 years ago '07        #323
ManSlut 27 heat pts27
space
space
$1,414 | Props total: 586 586
its a rap for bis.
 6 years ago '05        #324
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 696 696
I mean Ross recovered from the CO sh*t. Can anyone recover from this humiliation?
 6 years ago '09        #325
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621
 SpyDa said:
somehow.......... someway............

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #326
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,427 | Props total: 6603 6603
 FlyElite23 said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #327
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 701 701
Cannibus should blame wycleff for this debacle of a rap career
 6 years ago '09        #328
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,138 | Props total: 325 325
 Gortexmethod said:
How long are these rounds Canibus has been spitting for 10mins
whens the next round or whens the other dude gonna spit
After some thought they were three unlimited rounds...that right UNLIMITED, how the fu*k they thought a vet who has basically been retired from battle rapping for nearly a decade is going to come back and spit unlimited rounds is beyond me...I'd like to know who's the smartass who made it unlimited rounds, prob organic or lush one
 6 years ago '08        #329
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,108 | Props total: 23323 23323
 Final Boss said:
After some thought they were three unlimited rounds...that right UNLIMITED, how the fu*k they thought a vet who has basically been retired from battle rapping for nearly a decade is going to come back and spit unlimited rounds is beyond me...I'd like to know who's the smartass who made it unlimited rounds, prob organic or lush one
Canibus said he had 30 pages in the elder scrolls notebook tho
 6 years ago '10        #330
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
wtf...
 6 years ago '09        #331
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,238 | Props total: 19344 19344
 ahmadou1 said:

"they fell in love didn't they? Yes they did"

"You just a funny guy with peanut butter brown honey eyes"

"Why didnt you write me? I waited for you for 7 years"

"its 30 pages of rhymes in this motherfu*ka!"

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

instant classic Canibus will be remembered for this forever.
 06-11-2012, 10:01 AM         #332
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The hell happened to Poet Laureate? I thought dude could rhyme all day long. Even if you stagger, I figured any emcee who'd been doing this as long as him should have some throwaway bars, and reserve rhymes in the back of their head at all times.

Never thought bis was invincible, but didn't ever expect this to happen. That self destruction against LL worked din parts it seems.
 6 years ago '07        #333
Gortexmethod 
space
space
$724 | Props total: 150 150
Canibus gotta drop a song in a week or two
going off how he didn't prepare and got a check anyways
and he will keep putting out records an the other guy never will
 06-11-2012, 10:43 AM         #334
Shang Tsung 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all are letting the dark forces get to you, canibus was going through some sh*t days before the battle. I know the n*gga who was standing behind canibus with his shirt unbuttoned, he told me the illuminati have been chasing canibus through the streets days before, that's how he got the broken collarbone and the stitches on his head...now i know yall wont believe this but theres a reason why this went down so crazy, the illuminati have been trying to lure out canibus into the open for years and this was their chance, the reason canibus choked is the dentist van parked outside of the event venue was actually an CIA truck with a microwave weapon in it, this weapon was shooting beams at canibus to scramble his mind and make him look bad and they succeeded
 6 years ago '07        #335
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,411 | Props total: 16122 16122
thats not delivery..its digiorno
 6 years ago '09        #336
59fifty 
space
space
$22,679 | Props total: 10146 10146
:juststop :
 6 years ago '04        #337
Pocketx 1 heat pts
space
space
$894 | Props total: 94 94
 shang tsung said:
y'all are letting the dark forces get to you, canibus was going through some sh*t days before the battle. I know the n*gga who was standing behind canibus with his shirt unbuttoned, he told me the illuminati have been chasing canibus through the streets days before, that's how he got the broken collarbone and the stitches on his head...now i know yall wont believe this but theres a reason why this went down so crazy, the illuminati have been trying to lure out canibus into the open for years and this was their chance, the reason canibus choked is the dentist van parked outside of the event venue was actually an cia truck with a microwave weapon in it, this weapon was shooting beams at canibus to scramble his mind and make him look bad and they succeeded
Why were the illuminati chasing him down though? Explain ... #ImInterested
 6 years ago '05        #338
Maaad Man 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,143 | Props total: 46 46
 Shang Tsung said:
Y'all are letting the dark forces get to you, canibus was going through some sh*t days before the battle. I know the n*gga who was standing behind canibus with his shirt unbuttoned, he told me the illuminati have been chasing canibus through the streets days before, that's how he got the broken collarbone and the stitches on his head...now i know yall wont believe this but theres a reason why this went down so crazy, the illuminati have been trying to lure out canibus into the open for years and this was their chance, the reason canibus choked is the dentist van parked outside of the event venue was actually an CIA truck with a microwave weapon in it, this weapon was shooting beams at canibus to scramble his mind and make him look bad and they succeeded
Thank you for providing the back story bruh. Now it all makes sense.
 6 years ago '08        #339
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,738 | Props total: 1217 1217
 Shang Tsung said:
yup this explains it guys
 06-11-2012, 11:25 AM         #340
Jsinn23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The thing is CANIBUS CAN FREESTYLE AND HE KNOWS HE CAN BEAT EVERYONE He just wanted To Get Some sh*t Spit Out and thats It. Trust me CANIBUS CAN FREESTYLE. He Did the Right thing and Let someone else MOVE ON!!
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
63 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
184 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
47 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago