Canibus choking against Dizaster (breaks out NOTE PAD)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #201
Blue Dream 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,448 | Props total: 594 594
This sh*t was harder to watch than Lil Mama running on stage during the Empire State of Mind performance

May God have mercy on Canibus soul, and with that said, who's gonna start BX's official Canibus' "untimely death" betting pool?
 6 years ago '05        #202
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
funny sh*t but i still like the dude
 6 years ago '04        #203
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,408 | Props total: 6435 6435
 bigjoshi2002 said:
I don't understand how Second Round K.O. could be arguably one of the greatest battle records of all time (most hip hop enthusiast would agree) but LL could still be considered the winner. lol No one ever puts any LL response to Canibus on any list like they do Second Round KO. The Rip the Jacker track is underrated but even if it's not a factor Second Round was all that was need it. That track was the bridge between Hit em up in '96 and Ether in '01.

Canibus has had a better career than most rappers ever have. The fact that he's still being talked about should be proof enough. Lots of people came and went since '98. Look how many people tuned in to watch this just because he was in it. This LL k!lled him talk is a joke. What really happened was second round ko k!lled LL, Canibus album was weak and he was being blackballed by not just LL, then he went indie and has had decent success ever since. He tours all over the place, still charts and does numbers every time he drops, has a cult following, has been given props by damn near all of the greats, lots of the up and comers out now, has at least one album considered classic, considered one of the greatest to ever rhyme by MANY etc.

He aint lose to Eminem either, Eminem just got the good press out of the situation. Most people don't even understand the subliminal war Canibus and Eminem have had since '98 let alone be able to decipher the lyrics and determine a winner. They just heard Can-i-bi*ch and said Eminem won.
ok now you're just exaggerating
 6 years ago '05        #204
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
fool gotta be on suicide watch....
 6 years ago '07        #205
biff 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,619 | Props total: 99 99
he had bars tho?
 6 years ago '09        #206
ahmadou1 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
$6,900 | Props total: 10131 10131

[video - click to view]

06-10-2012, 01:08 PM         #207
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ BRUH im dead lmao
 06-10-2012, 01:14 PM         #208
Francis Schilke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is sad. aint a Canibus fan but always respected his talent. hope he's able to get it together, man never really got a chance to shine after the LL beef.
 06-10-2012, 01:14 PM         #209
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ahmadou1 said:

Oh...My...God:irvinh ah:
 6 years ago '10        #210
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
honestly yall talking sh*t bout the notepad

i think the the worst part is he the fact that after he pulled out the notepad, his rhymes were worse then drakes + lil waynes + shawnty mane aka justib beebz and he got sh*t on by the crowd

man canibus prolly off'd himself and is in a forest right now rotting
 6 years ago '12        #211
A E 1 heat pts
space
space
$80 | Props total: 0 0
 ahmadou1 said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 6 years ago '05        #212
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
LMAO are you serious?

That's a new level of spitting writtens.
 6 years ago '04        #213
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,905 | Props total: 1143 1143
eminem sold over 30 mil records between the late 90's til now

canibus had beef w/ LL in the 90's, had beef w/ eminem in the early 2000's, spent a few years in the military, and is now battle rapping in summer 2012

6 years ago '06        #214
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
 ahmadou1 said:

I'm done with life
 6 years ago '04        #215
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Nah nah! See dont get it twisted. I'm fully aware of LL being the b*tch in that whole situation and yes, (even though many of my homeboys at the time felt LL came back harder) I did feel like Bis got the better of him. C'mon son said, "researched your footnotes, about how you used to sniff coke. Frontin like a drug free role model? You disgust me, I know b*tches that seen you smoke weed RECENTLY!" LMAO! k!lled that n*gga! lol
But alls Im sayin is that had to be a confidence crusher right there. Regardless how you feel about LL Cool J he's still one of the pioneers capable of dropping some heat and quite frank, still had all the fan support. And to top off the fact that Bis' 1st album was straight butt cheeks didnt help him either. So while I agree with damn near everything you said we just gotta keep it funky and say that yo, LL had a huge hand in this n*ggas career flopping. I personally think that had he rebounded from that 1st album better (and his 2nd was still dope IMO) had the right people in his corner, he coulda been one of the best. i always felt like he woulda been a great addition to the Wu-Tang Clan but thats just me though.
 justinjones said:
ok now you're just exaggerating
Does numbers meaning he charts and gets downloads and youtube views. Why you think they wanted him as the main event for this?
 6 years ago '08        #216
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 334 334
You know, I think the worse part is that Canibus knew this battle was over by Round 2, so he felt bad about folks paying their money to see this, since he was giving those long a.ss pauses and boring the crowd. So he thought if he pulled out the notepad and read his verses, then people would get their money earned and have a bit of mercy for him.

Yet that sh*t just backfired and now this is going to haunt him like LL now. This is sorta sad, but this was his own fault, he had a month to practice and told everyone he could do it. I don't think people are being vicious, it's just people paid 70 dollars to view him in person AND people paid 30 dollars to see that sh*t online, nobody got their moneys worth from this.

That battle was suppose to show how Canibus wasn't nobody to mess with, or you know what? I think people just wanted to see a decent battle, people were suppose to think "Canibus was kinda weak but still ripped that sh*t from that verse". People would've been arguing with what verse canibus used that was clever and over people's heads but this...man.....there was no verse that was even worth talking about.
 6 years ago '09        #217
ahmadou1 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
$6,900 | Props total: 10131 10131
The fact is they've both known about this battle since late jan/early feeb and canibus said he was writing for 3 weeks how you gonna write and memorize all that material in 21 days b smh, he did this sh*t on purpose smfh. He got paid 12k for this battle smfh
 6 years ago '10        #218
pacman45 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,665 | Props total: 2747 2747
 ahmadou1 said:

Thats it, im fu*kING DONE!!!!!
 06-10-2012, 01:48 PM         #219
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"It's 30 pages of rhymes in this motherfu*ker."

06-10-2012, 01:55 PM         #220
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigjoshi2002 said:
Canibus has had a better career than most rappers ever have. The fact that he's still being talked about should be proof enough. Lots of people came and went since '98.
sheeeit, compared to the cats he covered the Source with (which if I'm not mistaken were NORE, DMX, Big Pun, Camron, Kurupt, 8ball) he didnt really have much success compared to some of those guys. And to think, he was the n*gga we all thought was going to be that dude. Noone really thought DMX would blow like he did. Dude just became the butt of too many jokes regardless how nice he was. Just couldnt seem to get passed that whole underground battle rapper thing. Which isnt a bad thing, just saying it would have been cool had he got more mainstream love.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago