Canibus choking against Dizaster (breaks out NOTE PAD)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-10-2012, 10:23 AM         #181
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
I image some Canibus fans shedding tears after witnessing that.

Replace Canibus fans with Hip Hop fans Bruh
 06-10-2012, 10:25 AM         #182
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phillipmcd said:
True. Our legends and rock legends are treated completely different. Ozzy Osbourne could put out an album now and go platinum but Big Daddy Kane wouldn't sell 10k
True but its not even about the money its about the respect, fans these days dont give a sh*t about the pioneers
 6 years ago '10        #183
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,354 | Props total: 9601 9601
 6 years ago '04        #184
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,363 | Props total: 6375 6375
 TriceJ said:

Hip Hop has lost its soul and its fans are heartless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its always been like that
 6 years ago '06        #185
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4

[pic - click to view]

06-10-2012, 10:37 AM         #186
Francis Schilke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ Biz
 06-10-2012, 10:43 AM         #187
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lay said:
I believe he was sent home for smoking weed.
damn. i always wondered what happened with that. did he ever give a reason as to why he joined?
 6 years ago '04        #188
problym_chyld04 
space
space
$500 | Props total: 139 139
I know that alotta ppl are laughing at this incident, and that's understandable. But looking at it from a different perspective, this shyt was just so sad to really watch man. No matter whether if you loved or hated the dude, Canibus's name is attached to what real hip-hop battle rap meant to the average hip-hop fan back then. In the 90's, Dude straight merked everybody that he jumped on record with (The Firm-Desperado's, Mr. Cheeks-Beasts from the East, etc.), and Rip the Jacker was his best album ever IMO. It just makes you seriously think like "wtf really happened to this dude in his personal life that affected his psychological well-being?" It's like watching a hip-hop legend suffer from Alzheimer's man.
 06-10-2012, 10:53 AM         #189
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 problym_chyld04 said:
I know that alotta ppl are laughing at this incident, and that's understandable. But looking at it from a different perspective, this shyt was just so sad to really watch man. No matter whether if you loved or hated the dude, Canibus's name is attached to what real hip-hop battle rap meant to the average hip-hop fan back then. In the 90's, Dude straight merked everybody that he jumped on record with (The Firm-Desperado's, Mr. Cheeks-Beasts from the East, etc.), and Rip the Jacker was his best album ever IMO. It just makes you seriously think like "wtf really happened to this dude in his personal life that affected his psychological well-being?" It's like watching a hip-hop legend suffer from Alzheimer's man.
LL happened to that n*gga son! Taking nothing away from anything he did but LL crushed that kids career. That sh*t hurt that man. Fuhked him all up. Think about it. You doing your thing. Tearing down guest appearances, ripping freestyles, n*ggas callin' you pure raw hip hop and then FOR NO FUHKING REASON one of the best and most respected artists in the biz takes a shot at you on a song YALL ARE ON TOGETHER! smh
That sh*t gotta suck. You barely in the game and already in a rap beef.
 6 years ago '04        #190
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
It was a no win situation for canibus. Should not of even entered especially this late in his career.
 6 years ago '05        #191
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 ManWithoutFear! said:
LL happened to that n*gga son! Taking nothing away from anything he did but LL crushed that kids career. That sh*t hurt that man. Fuhked him all up. Think about it. You doing your thing. Tearing down guest appearances, ripping freestyles, n*ggas callin' you pure raw hip hop and then FOR NO FUHKING REASON one of the best and most respected artists in the biz takes a shot at you on a song YALL ARE ON TOGETHER! smh
That sh*t gotta suck. You barely in the game and already in a rap beef.
That's not at all what happened.... not even close..... LL's ego got LL involved in the Canibus beef......

Most people refuse to see that beef for how it really was.... Bis refferenced his Mic Tattoo and LL got emotional about it and took a cheap shot at canibus on the song they were on together right after LL made Canibus remove his descriptive verse about it..... LL pulled a bi*ch move to begin with.....

Not to mention.... Canibus won that battle no matter how you look at it..... Most of LL's replies all stemmed from Canibus's original attack nothing really original mixed in with a few cool lines..... Most people sided with LL because he had Hip Hop history and they were both excited and shocked to see LL come out of his element at that point in his career and spit in such a vicious sounding manner......

In essence Canibus Destroyed LL people just have a hard time swallowing that pill... What really k!lled Canibus was the quality of his first Album... Wyclef should have never been handling Canibus's album..... Canibus's hype was too large for Wyclef to contain.. Bis should have been with Def Jam or Relativity or somebody and he should have been a.ssociated with much better production...... secondly i think it became obvious as well that While Canibus was a lyrical beast he wasn't really built to make records much less hit records..

So let's not dillute the truth with Overhyped dellusional falsehoods.... Canibus's growing dis-association with his peers at the time is what disconnected him from Hip Hop and relevance and over the years he just grew into his own psychosis per say and rapped off on a tangent...... He still believed in himself hence going at Eminem for recognition and exposure but by then it was too late... Canibus wasn't just going up against the Great White Hype but a huge financial machine that he just couldn't contend with....

Last edited by Universal~Mind; 06-10-2012 at 11:11 AM..
 06-10-2012, 11:19 AM         #192
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Universal~Mind said:
That's not at all what happened.... not even close..... LL's ego got LL involved in the Canibus beef......

Most people refuse to see that beef for how it really was.... Bis refferenced his Mic Tattoo and LL got emotional about it and took a cheap shot at canibus on the song they were on together right after LL made Canibus remove his descriptive verse about it..... LL pulled a bi*ch move to begin with.....

Not to mention.... Canibus won that battle no matter how you look at it..... Most of LL's replies all stemmed from Canibus's original attack nothing really original mixed in with a few cool lines..... Most people sided with LL because he had Hip Hop history and they were both excited and shocked to see LL come out of his element at that point in his career and spit in such a vicious sounding manner......

In essence Canibus Destroyed LL people just have a hard time swallowing that pill... What really k!lled Canibus was the quality of his first Album... Wyclef should have never been handling Canibus's album..... Canibus's hype was too large for Wyclef to contain.. Bis should have been with Def Jam or Relativity or somebody and he should have been a.ssociated with much better production...... secondly i think it became obvious as well that While Canibus was a lyrical beast he wasn't really built to make records much less hit records..

So let's dillute the truth with Overhyped dellusional falsehoods.... Canibus's growing dis-association with his peers at the is what disconnected him from Hip Hop and relevance and over the years he just grew into his own psychosis per say and rapped off on a tangent...... He still believed in himself hence going at Eminem for recognition and exposure but by then it was too late... Canibus wasn't just going up against the Great White Hype but a huge financial machine that he just couldn't contend with....
Nah nah! See dont get it twisted. I'm fully aware of LL being the b*tch in that whole situation and yes, (even though many of my homeboys at the time felt LL came back harder) I did feel like Bis got the better of him. C'mon son said, "researched your footnotes, about how you used to sniff coke. Frontin like a drug free role model? You disgust me, I know b*tches that seen you smoke weed RECENTLY!" LMAO! k!lled that n*gga! lol
But alls Im sayin is that had to be a confidence crusher right there. Regardless how you feel about LL Cool J he's still one of the pioneers capable of dropping some heat and quite frank, still had all the fan support. And to top off the fact that Bis' 1st album was straight butt cheeks didnt help him either. So while I agree with damn near everything you said we just gotta keep it funky and say that yo, LL had a huge hand in this n*ggas career flopping. I personally think that had he rebounded from that 1st album better (and his 2nd was still dope IMO) had the right people in his corner, he coulda been one of the best. i always felt like he woulda been a great addition to the Wu-Tang Clan but thats just me though.
 6 years ago '04        #193
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,847 | Props total: 1988 1988
CAN-I-BUS YES YOU CAN

Eminem and LL was like

fat boy robot sounding dzk was like

and all canibus fans
 6 years ago '05        #194
space
space
 D. Norman said:
CAN-I-BUS YES YOU CAN

Eminem and LL was like

fat boy robot sounding dzk was like

and all canibus fans
Cool story bro... Exercise your smileys again......
 6 years ago '04        #195
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
 problym_chyld04 said:

he joined the army. . . not every1 comes back 100%
 6 years ago '04        #196
problym_chyld04 
space
space
$500 | Props total: 139 139
^^^^^^ I totally agree @Universal~Mind with everything that you said there fam. I always thought that he won that battle against LL. LL should have never took that jab at Canibus on 4321; and if you really listened to what Canibus said about borrowing the mic, it sounded like he was tryna pay homage to LL insteada dissing him. LL's rebuttal to 2nd round knockout was wack as hell, but people say that he won because of his run in the game, and he had too many die-hard fans that sided with him no matter what.

I never thought of him being a big-hit selling rapper, but Wyclef ruined his career from the jump. I think that if he linked up with RZA or DMX alot more back then when Ruff Ryders was hot, then he woulda probably got looked at in a total different light than the one that he was in

Last edited by problym_chyld04; 06-10-2012 at 11:52 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #197
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Nah nah! See dont get it twisted. I'm fully aware of LL being the b*tch in that whole situation and yes, (even though many of my homeboys at the time felt LL came back harder) I did feel like Bis got the better of him. C'mon son said, "researched your footnotes, about how you used to sniff coke. Frontin like a drug free role model? You disgust me, I know b*tches that seen you smoke weed RECENTLY!" LMAO! k!lled that n*gga! lol
But alls Im sayin is that had to be a confidence crusher right there. Regardless how you feel about LL Cool J he's still one of the pioneers capable of dropping some heat and quite frank, still had all the fan support. And to top off the fact that Bis' 1st album was straight butt cheeks didnt help him either. So while I agree with damn near everything you said we just gotta keep it funky and say that yo, LL had a huge hand in this n*ggas career flopping. I personally think that had he rebounded from that 1st album better (and his 2nd was still dope IMO) had the right people in his corner, he coulda been one of the best. i always felt like he woulda been a great addition to the Wu-Tang Clan but thats just me though.
addition to the wu?

I see what you're saying with his content somewhat but he doesn't have that laid back rythmic flow like the rest of them... he's too punchy and rigid.....
 6 years ago '09        #198
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #199
space
space
 YungPrinceNY said:

[pic - click to view]

You know whats funny..... all these jokes just hit me with a reality check.... Canibus was a beast... when i really think about it... Hip Hop failed Canibus... Everyone wanted to claim Canibus as part of the art form but no one ever came forward to sign the kid or take him under their wing.... Just like any new artist who doesn know the business you're destined to fail if the people around you don't have your best interest at heart.... Wyclef never been about anyone but himself even when he's working with other people.... Hip hop failed him... let him be a testimony to the callousness of the game....
 6 years ago '04        #200
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
 ManWithoutFear! said:
I don't understand how Second Round K.O. could be arguably one of the greatest battle records of all time (most hip hop enthusiast would agree) but LL could still be considered the winner. lol No one ever puts any LL response to Canibus on any list like they do Second Round KO. The Rip the Jacker track is underrated but even if it's not a factor Second Round was all that was need it. That track was the bridge between Hit em up in '96 and Ether in '01.

Canibus has had a better career than most rappers ever have. The fact that he's still being talked about should be proof enough. Lots of people came and went since '98. Look how many people tuned in to watch this just because he was in it. This LL k!lled him talk is a joke. What really happened was second round ko k!lled LL, Canibus album was weak and he was being blackballed by not just LL, then he went indie and has had decent success ever since. He tours all over the place, still charts and does numbers every time he drops, has a cult following, has been given props by damn near all of the greats, lots of the up and comers out now, has at least one album considered classic, considered one of the greatest to ever rhyme by MANY etc.

He aint lose to Eminem either, Eminem just got the good press out of the situation. Most people don't even understand the subliminal war Canibus and Eminem have had since '98 let alone be able to decipher the lyrics and determine a winner. They just heard Can-i-bi*ch and said Eminem won.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
18 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
42 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy