R.I.P. Boston Celtics Big 3 Era (2007 - 2012)

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #101
NyDon60 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,295 | Props total: 305 305
 Darkpoet said:
Heat fans cool out. If the Boston Big 3 were the ages of Miami's they'd run you f*ggots out of the gym so be real. Age catches up with us all. Sad that a bunch of 30+ year old with injuries pushed you all to a 7th game and you had the help of the refs. At least Boston sacrificed to get Allen, Pierce and Garnett together by trading away most of their team and first round picks. Everyone knew this day would come. Show respect. I'd rather watch KG act like a dog out there then witness LeBron and Wade bi*ch at everything. I couldn't even stomach the game. Even when they got calls they turned to the refs flailing their arms asking for handouts. Play the game. They show no class. The big 3 always did. They're competitors whereas Miami are a bunch of pampered pussies.
 6 years ago '08        #102
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 Darkpoet said:
Heat fans cool out. If the Boston Big 3 were the ages of Miami's they'd run you f*ggots out of the gym so be real. Age catches up with us all. Sad that a bunch of 30+ year old with injuries pushed you all to a 7th game and you had the help of the refs. At least Boston sacrificed to get Allen, Pierce and Garnett together by trading away most of their team and first round picks. Everyone knew this day would come. Show respect. I'd rather watch KG act like a dog out there then witness LeBron and Wade bi*ch at everything. I couldn't even stomach the game. Even when they got calls they turned to the refs flailing their arms asking for handouts. Play the game. They show no class. The big 3 always did. They're competitors whereas Miami are a bunch of pampered pussies.
Let's be real most of problems come from coach Spo still learning.

Also eat a d!ck you fu*king hater. Yea because Boston showed class by walking out early.
 6 years ago '07        #103
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Good riddance...just hope pp don't stay in the east cus it seems like he plays his best games against my squad
 6 years ago '04        #104
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,767 | Props total: 1083 1083
Greatest team ever a.ssembled through FA to make a short term title run. They gave away damn near all their young talent at the time for a title shot and it payed off. They should have won more but Kobe and KG injury had something to say about that.

Just for the simple fact it renewed the Lakers v. Celtics rivalry this team get much respect from me.
 6 years ago '06        #105
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1

It didn't hit me until I saw doc rivers press conference and him talking about the big 3 in past tense
 6 years ago '09        #106
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 2763 2763
Good run 2 EC Titles, 1 NBA Title, all years were deep playoff runs. Time to rebuild or reload.
 6 years ago '10        #107
sillyboy25 10 heat pts10
space
space
$954 | Props total: 0 0
When my 3 Favorite Players came together .. its was something else !! then we won that Chip Love my Celtics til death !! Gonna Miss this group one more year ainge??

RESPECT !!

Time to build around the Best PG ....
 06-10-2012, 09:54 AM         #109
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bxrulez said:
They should have won 2 rings.....if KG didn't get injured that year they would have. Dope squad tho no doubt respect
in 09, Lakers would have beat them like a drum that season, everyone was healthy and they were hungry, they'd beat Boston in 5
 6 years ago '09        #110
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,384 | Props total: 17536 17536
that Ray Allen Interview had Me Sad as sh*t Man ...we was supposed to go Last Year and this Year ....but sh*t happens

Celtics Pride
 6 years ago '09        #111
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,009 | Props total: 22318 22318
 braided_uppimp said:
in 09, Lakers would have beat them like a drum that season, everyone was healthy and they were hungry, they'd beat Boston in 5
n*gga please, ray allen was a man possessed that year, rondo really made it known to people who didn't watch us regularly that he'd become who he is today, truth is truth, add in big dog and a healthy kg, n*gga please
 06-10-2012, 10:45 AM         #112
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k boston

free rondo from the pilgrams
 6 years ago '05        #113
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,970 | Props total: 3235 3235
I don't think they're done but if they are they had a hell of a run. Living in Boston it was amazing to watch the city come together around the Big 3, and the team was perfectly a.ssembled. Like someone said earlier, they naturally fit together.
 06-10-2012, 11:49 AM         #114
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEDOS said:
miami heat ended it

slapped these f*ggots 2 yearrs in a row into a retirment home
goofy a.ss lookin muhfu*ka...the heat suck d!ck...they have a new york yankees salary....they win like 1 out of 17....overpaid, underskilled, overrated f*ggots, that's what the heats motto is....you just don't know it
 06-10-2012, 12:02 PM         #115
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only time this n*gga dedos will be happy...

phins is a.ss, canes gone be garbage, don't nobody fu*k with baseball, then miami will lost to the thunder.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #116
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6427 6427
 bigree61 said:
fu*k boston

free rondo from the pilgrams

put him on the bobcats...o wait
 06-10-2012, 12:24 PM         #117
LebronOnYoBtch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good strech

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #118
theslug 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$94 | Props total: 0 0
The Good old days my favorite team since jordan and his bulls im going to miss them.....to all you heat fans ya'all aint sh*t.....lets how you act after okc get in that a.ss lebron neva will win a chip because KD has arrived and he is going to take over he had 9 years to try now its too late there is a dynasty in the making OKC.......

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #119
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
I was thrilled for KG and Jesus when they got their rings.... but I can't wait to see Paul Pierce suffer on a losing team again!
 06-10-2012, 12:34 PM         #120
LebronOnYoBtch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i mean these nggas 30+ & took on a young miami team & still had to go 7 games.....yeah stay stupid heat fans

nothing but respect for boston
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
130 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
76 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy