I Can't Believe We In The Year 2012 And People Still Don't Understand Why 2pac Is The GOAT

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #101
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9466 9466
 SoCannon said:
The reason i said Eminem is better den Jay cause one im not a racist im a realist and Em murder Jay on his own sh*t i think Jay is overrated truth be told and he a devil worshipper. You act like i got Em high af on my list i think Pac BIG Big Pun and Nas better den Em just not Jay
contradicting a.ss motherfu*ker, you just said eminem was better than nas and jay, now he's only better than jay. because jay is a "devil worshipper" and em "murdered" him on his own sh*t.... you gotta be like 16 watching youtube videos and sh*t...

[video - click to view]

jay better than em/tupac/big pun/big/your whole family tree
 6 years ago '11        #102
space
space
 SoCannon said:
bi*ch n*gga dont try me like sum lil n*gga im 21 bruh get it rite and are you madd sir? Lol cause Jay is overrated and got hit in the head with a bottle by Big Pun? Or how bout dey made he take the blame for slabbing Un? How bout he was cryin on the radio wehn he heard Ether lmao bi*ch made n*gga
sounds like you the one who's mad.

[pic - click to view]

06-10-2012, 09:24 AM         #103
hollabizak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoCannon said:
thank you finally a n*gga with some sense
If you ask the majority of America whose the greatest rapper to ever live they will say tupac.He is the most influential figure in hiphop history. Biggie only had the East Coast. Pac had America and 3rd world countries.Nas is overrated.n*gga only had like one hit in his 20 year career.
 6 years ago '11        #104
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104 OP
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 whothebestmc said:
yep, everything you said was the truth, and wasn't an opinion or anything.

tupac isn't the goat = truth.

I'm just telling the truth, you Tom Cruise
You can't handle it, handle it, n*gga it's what I do
Its sad that you think your opinion matters more than the majority Every poll ever taken by a major magazine or site pac has won by landslide that's all that matters

You really think when jay z die church's and colleges will be praising his music that talks about the samething as the stereotypical rapper?

Last edited by Kingpin 313; 06-10-2012 at 10:35 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #105
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,424 | Props total: 6453 6453
why people using things that happened outside of the booth for reasons somebody was better
 6 years ago '11        #106
space
space
space
Pac shouldn't even be compared to other rappers only other artist like Elvis Michael Jackson bob Marley who music is respected around the world

Pac got statues in racist a.ss country's like Germany that's how you know you can't be compared
 6 years ago '10        #107
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 justinjones said:
why people using things that happened outside of the booth for reasons somebody was better

If one of these pac stans comes up with reasons why Pac is the GOAT which is strictly to do with rap/rapping ability/discography then I'll listen, anything other than that is getting ignored.
 6 years ago '12        #108
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
Gay-Z may have had a diss for Pac, but Pac still had more retaliation. Have you heard of "War Gamez"?

Did you know that he was going to diss him on "Hit Em Up" as well? But Jay had to open his fat a.ss lips and Pac went all out on him.

What about "All Out"?

Jay-Z couldn't hang with Tupac especially if he couldn't hang with Nas. Pac would've suffocated his punk a.ss with that chase and sent him back to Hawaii packing.

How anyone can say Jay-Z is the best especially over Pac is way beyond my head. I don't even like Biggie, but you're saying Jay-Z is better than him? go get your tombstone ready. How many Jay-Z songs don't have Biggie's lyrics in it?

Sure you might say Pac is a beat jacker, but he took Nas' beat and made it better. He also murdered it on it. Same thing for "Toss It Up", he was using the beat the way it should've been used.

Jay-Z is a lyric jacker and he's not even clever, he's one of the most overrated artist of all time. And he is a fu*king crybaby. Sure he can make club songs, but Nas' has him in another category. Jay-Z and Nas are almost equal.

Tupac is on another level compared to these other rappers and can't even be in comparison with anyone. As the thread starter said, Pac catered to every style. He could've done dope a.ss songs on Lil Jon and Lex Luger beats. I don't see Jay-Z doing that(Don't even mention H.A.M because we all know Kanye had some say so on that beat) at least Nas was able to hang on "The Grand Finale".

Name a Jay-Z song where you want to get crunk or f!ght. Name a song that is lyrical as "Mind Made Up". Name a song that talks about society and makes you think.

Same for Nas(other than the society part).

Tupac took a ballet classes? So what, but you know something; when he went to that art school it helped him become a better artist than your favourite rapper will ever be. While he was learning to spin and sh*t, he was still fu*king your favourite rappers mothers and you know that their wives/girlfriends wanted Pac as well.

You can keep listening to Jay-Z's fabricated lyrics and you can also keep telling yourself that Jay-Z is a better artist than Pac, but in the end you'll only be cheating yourself.

Oh I'll give you something to think about. How does it feel knowing that your favourite rapper is/was the reason why hip-hop has taken a terrible turn?
 6 years ago '10        #109
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
Nas was shook was in his own town when he was there, Jay ran away from every club 2pac was in in NY. But Nas was atleast honest about his thoughts on 2pac. Jay havent come out of his closet yet, he is prolly the biggest Nas stan..

Anyways, why Pac is better is cause his MUSIC is recognized through the whole world, not only NY. His music is being studied at universities. He sung what he felt what was wrong in society. You can go all day about 2pac past on the "ballerina school". But he is great example from poor to riches. He litterary had nothing growing up, and worked his way. Compared to other rappers WHO is considered GOAT and had atleast home, bed, food on the table.
 6 years ago '11        #110
space
space
 Kingpin 313 said:
Its sad that you think your opinion matters more than the majority Every poll ever taken by a major magazine or site pac has won by landslide that's all that matters

You really think when jay z die church's and colleges will be praising his music that talks about the samething as the stereotypical rapper?
it was sarcasm, because that idiot was using retarded logic for his argument, the fact that you couldn't tell I was joking proves how stupid you are.

but damn the irony this post reeks is almost too much to bare coming from you, especially considering the premise of this fu*king thread and the OP you are a clown.

oh and jay z has college courses already, not sure if you knew that or not.

justinjones said:
lol if you are talking about me I was trolling, but that avy

oh and why did you change fonts my eyes do not approve

Last edited by whothebestmc; 06-10-2012 at 11:28 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #111
space
space
 uddart said:
Nas was shook was in his own town when he was there, Jay ran away from every club 2pac was in in NY. But Nas was atleast honest about his thoughts on 2pac. Jay havent come out of his closet yet, he is prolly the biggest Nas stan..

Anyways, why Pac is better is cause his MUSIC is recognized through the whole world, not only NY. His music is being studied at universities. He sung what he felt what was wrong in society. You can go all day about 2pac past on the "ballerina school". But he is great example from poor to riches. He litterary had nothing growing up, and worked his way. Compared to other rappers WHO is considered GOAT and had atleast home, bed, food on the table.
so eminem is number 2?
 6 years ago '11        #112
space
space
 ThePainkiller said:
Gay-Z may have had a diss for Pac, but Pac still had more retaliation. Have you heard of "War Gamez"?

Did you know that he was going to diss him on "Hit Em Up" as well? But Jay had to open his fat a.ss lips and Pac went all out on him.

What about "All Out"?

Jay-Z couldn't hang with Tupac especially if he couldn't hang with Nas. Pac would've suffocated his punk a.ss with that chase and sent him back to Hawaii packing.

How anyone can say Jay-Z is the best especially over Pac is way beyond my head. I don't even like Biggie, but you're saying Jay-Z is better than him? go get your tombstone ready. How many Jay-Z songs don't have Biggie's lyrics in it?

Sure you might say Pac is a beat jacker, but he took Nas' beat and made it better. He also murdered it on it. Same thing for "Toss It Up", he was using the beat the way it should've been used.

Jay-Z is a lyric jacker and he's not even clever, he's one of the most overrated artist of all time. And he is a fu*king crybaby. Sure he can make club songs, but Nas' has him in another category. Jay-Z and Nas are almost equal.

Tupac is on another level compared to these other rappers and can't even be in comparison with anyone. As the thread starter said, Pac catered to every style. He could've done dope a.ss songs on Lil Jon and Lex Luger beats. I don't see Jay-Z doing that(Don't even mention H.A.M because we all know Kanye had some say so on that beat) at least Nas was able to hang on "The Grand Finale".

Name a Jay-Z song where you want to get crunk or f!ght. Name a song that is lyrical as "Mind Made Up". Name a song that talks about society and makes you think.

Same for Nas(other than the society part).

Tupac took a ballet classes? So what, but you know something; when he went to that art school it helped him become a better artist than your favourite rapper will ever be. While he was learning to spin and sh*t, he was still fu*king your favourite rappers mothers and you know that their wives/girlfriends wanted Pac as well.

You can keep listening to Jay-Z's fabricated lyrics and you can also keep telling yourself that Jay-Z is a better artist than Pac, but in the end you'll only be cheating yourself.

Oh I'll give you something to think about. How does it feel knowing that your favourite rapper is/was the reason why hip-hop has taken a terrible turn?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by whothebestmc; 06-10-2012 at 11:37 AM..
 06-10-2012, 11:26 AM         #113
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
I swear I don't get that. I used to think that sh*t was only some internet sh*t but I was in Florida all last week and one of my cousins friends gets into this huge argument with me over Lil' Wayne being better than Nas. But it was weird though because he wasnt saying anything about the actual music. lol And this was a grown as man I'm having this argument with.
 6 years ago '10        #114
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 justinjones said:
so eminem is number 2?
Thats not the only criteria for being great sir.
 6 years ago '11        #115
space
space
space
 justinjones said:
Like what?
 6 years ago '04        #116
space
space
 Kingpin 313 said:
Like what?
half the people that argue abou pac always bring up him shooting at cops, stomping on people and his interviews. none of that has anything to do with him in the booth
 6 years ago '11        #117
space
space
 SoCannon said:
you was dead serious dont front n*gga lol and how my logic retared u said Nas and Jay the GOAT correct? I said how can they be the GOATS if dey was shook of 2pac simple as that
well if you re-read your post and you weren't retarded, you would question whether or not this poster was retarded.

I think jay/nas are the goats yes, they are better than pac in many aspects. Tupac is great died early in his career, and I personally don't give a what if grading on goats. So he is top 5. Oh and if you seriously couldn't tell I was mocking you re read the posts and look how I worded my responses.

Your whole how can "dey" be goats theory is retarded logic, thanks for proving my point. they can't be goats because they were "shook of 2pac".

again, I'll troll you how can tupac be goat if he isn't a better rapper than jay/nas? oh thats right, he shot at cops, he went to jail, he confronted nas, he spit at cameras, he had thug life tatted on his chest, he had s3x with our moms, he liberated black people as a whole, he was a humanitarian, he liked long walks on the beach....

Last edited by whothebestmc; 06-10-2012 at 12:30 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #118
space
space
space
 justinjones said:
half the people that argue abou pac always bring up him shooting at cops, stomping on people and his interviews. none of that has anything to do with him in the booth
Yeah and jay z and Wayne fans love to bring up how much money they got I never understood that
 6 years ago '11        #119
space
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
it was sarcasm, because that idiot was using retarded logic for his argument, the fact that you couldn't tell I was joking proves how stupid you are.

but damn the irony this post reeks is almost too much to bare coming from you, especially considering the premise of this fu*king thread and the OP you are a clown.

oh and jay z has college courses already, not sure if you knew that or not.

lol if you are talking about me I was trolling, but that avy

oh and why did you change fonts my eyes do not approve

Name calling doesn't help your case it just looks like
 06-10-2012, 12:33 PM         #120
Karamu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac's music hasn't aged well
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
1 day ago