I Can't Believe We In The Year 2012 And People Still Don't Understand Why 2pac Is The GOAT

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,810 | Props total: 1193 1193
IMO the GOAT is 2pac

Last edited by Norcal; 06-10-2012 at 01:39 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #82
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104 OP
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 Retro said:
You can't change the definition of the word just to win the argument & you can't be the greatest on impact alone. You obviously need some skill to be the greatest & to have that much impact on the culture. Nas has just as much influence as Pac and you said you'd agree that he's the better rapper. Since that's the case why isn't Nas the "greatest?"

Lupe is ahead of Kanye on my list already so...

I already pointed out pac skill over everybody he more versatile then any rapper nobody can get as deep as pac and turn around and get you as hype and nas influence not touching pac almost every rapper has bit off of pac rappers was even taking his image nas got a few biters but compared to pac its not close

Before kanye was your favorite rapper and top ten now you saying Lupe is ranked higher

Last edited by Kingpin 313; 06-10-2012 at 01:56 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #83
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Kingpin 313 said:
I already pointed out pac skill over nas and nas influence not touching pac almost every rapper has bit off of pac rappers was even taking his image nas got a few biters but compared to pac its not close

Before kanye was your favorite rapper and top ten now you saying Lupe is ranked higher :ctuckerdatass:
For like the 5th time I have to point out Illmatic. That album has influenced damn near every rapper that dropped an album after it came out in countless ways. Every respectable hip hop fan has that album as the best or close to it. We're talking about hip hop here, so what if his impact didn't reach farther than hip hop? Nas is the essence of hip hop & his best music embodies it like no other artists' music does. Pac's impact is high but it's not untouchable, there's nothing that suggests it is outside of the same examples you keep giving (which I keep saying aren't legit in the first place).

Here's my top 10...

• Nas
  • Jay-Z
  • Scarface
  • DMX
  • Eminem
  • Andre 3000
  • Ice Cube
  • Biggie
  • 2Pac
  • Common
Mos Def on the outside looking in, maybe he could take Common's spot.

I've never put Ye in my top 10 no matter how much I liked him & if I did it on here show me please...
 06-10-2012, 02:22 AM         #84
Karamu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
For like the 5th time I have to point out Illmatic. That album has influenced damn near every rapper that dropped an album after it came out in countless ways. Every respectable hip hop fan has that album as the best or close to it. We're talking about hip hop here, so what if his impact didn't reach farther than hip hop? Nas is the essence of hip hop & his best music embodies it like no other artists' music does. Pac's impact is high but it's not untouchable, there's nothing that suggests it is outside of the same examples you keep giving (which I keep saying aren't legit in the first place).

Here's my top 10...

• Nas
  • Jay-Z
  • Scarface
  • DMX
  • Eminem
  • Andre 3000
  • Ice Cube
  • Biggie
  • 2Pac
  • Common

I've never put Ye in my top 10 no matter how much I liked him & if I did it on here show me please...
you changed your mind about Hov I see
 6 years ago '11        #85
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104 OP
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 Retro said:
For like the 5th time I have to point out Illmatic. That album has influenced damn near every rapper that dropped an album after it came out in countless ways. Every respectable hip hop fan has that album as the best or close to it. We're talking about hip hop here, so what if his impact didn't reach farther than hip hop? Nas is the essence of hip hop, best music embodies it like no other artists' music does. Pac's impact is high but it's not untouchable, there's nothing that suggests it is outside of the same examples you keep giving (which I keep saying aren't legit in the first place).

Here's my top 10...

• Nas
  • Jay-Z
  • Scarface
  • DMX
  • Eminem
  • Andre 3000
  • Ice Cube
  • Biggie
  • 2Pac
  • Common

I think people forget what the purpose of hiphop was it was to give inner city kids a voice and express what's going on in the hood and if you think nas did that better than pac you crazy me against the world and the song my block remix sh*ts on anything nas has ever made when it comes to hiphop and what its message is you can go to any hood and I bet everybody loves pac because they can relate to him like nobody else in hiphop nas got that black girl lost and conscious side from pac

How is pac not the greatest when he did what the purpose of hiphop was better than anybody

I pray that your top ten list not in order if so

Last edited by Kingpin 313; 06-10-2012 at 02:52 AM..
 06-10-2012, 03:11 AM         #86
hollabizak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
On and on about legacy & more pop culture references, no legitimate reasons for why he's a better rapper than anybody just why he's dope in his own regard which some I agree with. This isn't anything I haven't heard before & it still holds little weight like it did back then.

For all of these points for Pac there's also plenty for against. The fact that he contradicted himself on multiple occasions both off and on wax is one. The theory that his death was a self fulfilling prophecy is another. The fact that he got into it with a lot more people than usual that he's close to suggests something is off.

Look I can go on & on. Unless someone tell me how he's lyrically better than everybody else there's no argument here because we all know he isn't the most technical...
Better substance and song topics and its not even close.The thing stupid people dont realize is that his songs were deeper than just spitting non sensical,bullsh*t,that you cant do in real life. Oh you want an example? U look so good,i'll suck on ya daddy's d!ck" -Biggie
"I snuffed Jesus "- Nas ITS FAKE a.ss,FAIRYTALE sh*t! 2pac's lyrics had meaning behind them and a purpose.He was also an activist for blacks and hiphop.

Battling Deloris Tucker for bashing hip hop. You cant name any song that has more meaning than "Dear Mama" "i aint mad atcha" Wonda why the call U bi*ch" and "Against all odds" That should be the end of this thread.Anyone that disagrees is a fu*k n*gga and likes fake lyrics. Stop worrying about flashy ways rappers flip there lyrics,at the end of the day,its just stupid punchlines with no meaning behind the fu*king words.
 6 years ago '10        #87
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,654 | Props total: 4491 4491
 Retro said:
...That's what I'm talking about. He didn't have any creative freedom & that's what I couldn't stand, not what you said...
my bad...
 6 years ago '11        #88
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9464 9464
 Kingpin 313 said:
I think people forget what the purpose of hiphop was it was to give inner city kids a voice and express what's going on in the hood and if you think nas did that better than pac you crazy me against the world and the song my block remix sh*ts on anything nas has ever made when it comes to hiphop and what its message is you can go to any hood and I bet everybody loves pac because they can relate to him like nobody else in hiphop nas got that black girl lost and conscious side from pac

How is pac not the greatest when he did what the purpose of hiphop was better than anybody

I pray that your top ten list not in order if so
he's not the goat.

SoCannon said:
If you black if dont think Pac is the GOAT k!ll yo muthafu*kin self real sh*t Pac, Pac was the true definition of a real n*gga nobody will ever be compared to him. Notice rappers be compared to Jay-Z or BIG but you hardly ever hear people be compared to Pac because there will never be another one of his kind EVER. Whats so funny to me is when Pac was alive the rappers we look at as the GOAT today he called dem out for being pussies or f*ggots ( Jay-Z, Nas, Dre) sh*t krazy af i think thats the people that dont like Pac cause they so hurt he dissed dey fav rapper.

yeah, you're right good rappers get called the next nas/jay z... while people like waka, soulja boy, lil wayne, iggy azalea etc were all dubbed "the next pac"

Last edited by whothebestmc; 06-10-2012 at 08:11 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #89
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
When you get your music on universities as a course, then yeah it have went far..

Some people like real, honest sh*t. Topics and subjects that doesnt get much light in most songs. Those like Pac

Some people like advanced metaphors with deep meanings sometimes. Those people like Nas

But IMO its an easy choice whoever is the greatest, look at 2pacs impact. He spoke from his heart and people appreciated it
 06-10-2012, 08:14 AM         #90
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoCannon said:
If you black if dont think Pac is the GOAT k!ll yo muthafu*kin self real sh*t Pac, Pac was the true definition of a real n*gga nobody will ever be compared to him. Notice rappers be compared to Jay-Z or BIG but you hardly ever hear people be compared to Pac because there will never be another one of his kind EVER. Whats so funny to me is when Pac was alive the rappers we look at as the GOAT today he called dem out for being pussies or f*ggots ( Jay-Z, Nas, Dre) sh*t krazy af i think thats the people that dont like Pac cause they so hurt he dissed dey fav rapper.
Funny how everyone claims he was so real, so gangsta, so loved.....yet no one rode for him when he was hit. His old team rushed to be cool with East Coast cats again and everyone just kept it moving. Snoop even kept his distance towards the end.

I'm a black man who loves my people. I would never threaten to cut a sister's face, try or claim to have fu*ked my brother's wife, completely divide a black industry that would have otherwise thrived in unity......you see, while he was claiming to be pro black, he was doing the devil's work by dividing us and creating more violence. You can buy the propaganda the media keeps feeding you.....one thing I do know is that the media isn't pro black and will never support anyone who truly is. It's the reason we celebrate MLK day and not Malcolm X day......it's also the reason this thread is about Pac and not Chuck D......Black people take another L
 6 years ago '11        #91
space
space
 SoCannon said:
your wack af i neva heard anybody compare any one of dem to Pac u just saying stupid a.ss sh*t now. Let me ask you this why dont you like Pac?
I like pac, he's one of my favorite rappers I was just trolling with hate the same way you did.

you can find the rest with google
 06-10-2012, 08:29 AM         #92
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoCannon said:
so was Pac being pro black wen he setup a meeting with the crips and the bloods in cali and told dem we need to unity
Oh, this totally offsets the civil war he created in Hip Hop
 6 years ago '11        #93
space
space
 SoCannon said:
hate ? Where was i hating all i said was facts u obviously can't take the truth
yep, everything you said was the truth, and wasn't an opinion or anything.

tupac isn't the goat = truth.

I'm just telling the truth, you Tom Cruise
You can't handle it, handle it, n*gga it's what I do
 6 years ago '11        #94
space
space
 SoCannon said:
who is the GOAT then ? If its not Pac

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #95
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194
Let me put it like this:

Not everybody will agree on Pac being the top rapper but you have to agree with him being the best at being himself. He presented himself in a more electrifying way than other rappers/MCs presented themselves.

I don't even know how he found the time. You can find 100s of stories comin from random ppl and celebrities about him outside the music. People don't even care to speak about their times with the next rapper like they speak on Pac.
 06-10-2012, 08:40 AM         #96
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 White Face said:
you cant get r*ped and be the goat
goats get r*ped often, usually by people of middle eastern descent
 6 years ago '11        #97
space
space
 SoCannon said:
LMAO these pussies? Pac had these n*ggas shook and they yo GOAT fu*k outta here bruh
it's the truth though, I just told you that. How are you arguing with the truth?

though @ calling them pussies, tupac went to arts school took ballet classes, was in plays....

[pic - click to view]

thug life

Last edited by whothebestmc; 06-10-2012 at 08:46 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #98
space
space
 SoCannon said:
you cant be the GOAT and you was shook of a another n*gga now thats truth for yo a.ss. To keep this sh*t A1 i put BIG, Big Pun and Eminem over Nas and Jay
you can't be the GOAT and you was taking ballet classes in an arts school, while being in a play as the mouse king, and a character in a raisin in the sun etc. all while screaming thug life. To keep this sh*t A1 i put Big Jay and Nas over Tupac and Eminem
 6 years ago '11        #99
space
space
 SoCannon said:
lol why u keep bringing up the plays and ballet and sh*t? But you wont talk about dese n*ggaz being shook of Pac ?thats wat i want to know bruh and yeah he did do ballet and sh*t but still there was no one realer thats how i know u either white oe u black from the brubs
lol why you keep bringing up nas being shook though?

jay wasn't shook though, nas you can have he was a big pac fan. But jay had a diss ready but pac died.

yeah, why didn't tupac ever make a song about all the plays and ballet classes he took if he was so real?

"n*gga, you ain't live it
You witnessed it from your folks' pad
You scribbled it in your notepad and created your life"

you claimed eminem was better than jay and nas, saying I'm white.
 06-10-2012, 09:10 AM         #100
hollabizak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggaz that dont think 2pac is the G.O.A.T are mainly them f*ggot a.ss East Coast n*ggaz. Cuz he sh*tted on them while alive and they couldnt do a damn thing about it. Tupac>>>Whole East Coast. All these so called great lyricists couldnt do or say sh*t to beat pac when he dissed they a.ss. Only pus*y a.ss n*ggaz question 2pac being the greatest. Fake n*ggaz say biggie,think im lying check them n*ggaz rap sheets. No real n*gga will say biggie is better than Pac. Only a fu*k n*gga. Tupac would never rap about slobbin on another man's schlong like biggie did.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy