They lined up for them yeezy 2's my dude

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-10-2012, 08:03 PM         #61
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

5 years ago '04        #62
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,919 | Props total: 4275 4275
Like I think the white ones are dope, the black are ok and I would mind paying the price tag on em..but you gotta go through all that sh*t just to get em, or buy em at a 4 to 5 time markup. sh*t aint worth it.
 5 years ago '10        #63
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
 corys35 said:
98% are black jobless, uneducated and on welfare but got the money for 250 shoes. Wonder why our country is fu*ked

Ahahahaha....funny but true
 5 years ago '07        #64
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 117 117
 Smokeen Freeman said:
fu*k no.
the hell I look like.
if anything I do online, I dont have the time or patients to stand in a line.
tell me more, dr. freeman.
 5 years ago '05        #65
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,361 | Props total: 884 884
 jlandryst said:
we passed by the Niketown in NYC today and saw the line my girl was like i bet if they was giving away a free education they a.sses wouldn't be in line.....
i love when i hear people say that dumb a.ss argument..they had people sleeping in cars over night out here in nj a few months back to get they're children into a charter school.wtf should u have to wait in line for education that is necessity that all americans are entitled to point blank period....250 shoes is a choice if they want to wait outside go for it because honestly its a limited item not intended for all.. when you start treating education like a commodity thats only for those who want to go above and beyond thats when sh*t starts to become third world like
 06-10-2012, 11:06 PM         #66
UpTownClips 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
looks like a wellfare line to me
 5 years ago '08        #67
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,389 | Props total: 1629 1629
It's stupid to even line up that far and the store is only gonna have like 50-100 shoes.
 5 years ago '07        #68
six1twan 3 heat pts
space
space
$980 | Props total: 179 179
 Dangerously said:

[pic - click to view]

The line D@mn there by River terrace
 5 years ago '12        #69
1nfamous1 2 heat pts
space
space
$181 | Props total: 41 41
Yeezy won
 5 years ago '07        #70
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,612 | Props total: 2454 2454
Lame a.ss muthafu*kas camping out for lame a.ss overpriced kicks
 5 years ago '04        #71
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,446 | Props total: 1431 1431
yo... i knew where that was... thats by my old highschool. damn... shoes will never be fresh enough not to wait on
 5 years ago '10        #72
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,625 | Props total: 272 272
 corys35 said:
98% are black jobless, uneducated and on welfare but got the money for 250 shoes. Wonder why our country is fu*ked
So because the n*ggas want a tennis shoe that got to be jobless, on welfare, and uneducated? So they asking n*ggas for degrees at DTLR and if you do you cant cope the Yeezy's? White boy shut the f@ck up. Do n*ggas say that when white people stand in line all night for that Modern Warfare elite edition? Or when the new xbox comes i will make sure i come on here and say dumb shyt like white folks selling blood to get funds for the new system.......

Last edited by 82Koo; 06-11-2012 at 02:15 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #73
sbrown1 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 597 597
 82Koo said:
So because he n*ggas what a tennis shoe that got ot be jobless, on welfare and uneducated? So they asking n*ggas for degrees at DTLR and if you do you cant cope the Yeezy's? White boy shut the f@ck up. Do n*ggas say that when white people stand in line all night for that Modern Warfare elite edition? Or when the new xbox comes i will make sure i come on here and say dumb shyt like white folks selling blood to get funds for the new system.......
what city u live in? n*ggas in line for that mw3 elite here... sorry bruh
 5 years ago '05        #74
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,467 | Props total: 2817 2817
It's because of things like that why I don't own a pair of J's or Yeezys....not saying I don't want a pair but camping out like this is not worth it. I'm happy with my Rockports, Air Forces 1s and off brand kicks I get
 06-11-2012, 01:02 PM         #75
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 82Koo said:
So because he n*ggas what a tennis shoe that got ot be jobless, on welfare and uneducated? So they asking n*ggas for degrees at DTLR and if you do you cant cope the Yeezy's? White boy shut the f@ck up. Do n*ggas say that when white people stand in line all night for that Modern Warfare elite edition? Or when the new xbox comes i will make sure i come on here and say dumb shyt like white folks selling blood to get funds for the new system.......
You must have been in that line huh Grab a Rosetta stone dude and learn English.
 5 years ago '10        #76
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,413 | Props total: 6232 6232
 corys35 said:
you my friend are a f*ggot
 5 years ago '10        #77
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,625 | Props total: 272 272
 corys35 said:
You must have been in that line huh Grab a Rosetta stone dude and learn English.
fu*k boy im from DC and now i am not inline for nobody's kicks. I bring up the elite cause out maryland white people line the parking lot like dumb a.sses waiting for the stroes to open up and cop the game. bi*ch made n*gga you aint in line not because you dont want the kicks but the sole reason of n*ggas robbing your bi*ch a.ss once you buy your pair.
 06-11-2012, 05:05 PM         #78
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 82Koo said:
fu*k boy im from DC and now i am not inline for nobody's kicks. I bring up the elite cause out maryland white people line the parking lot like dumb a.sses waiting for the stroes to open up and cop the game. bi*ch made n*gga you aint in line not because you dont want the kicks but the sole reason of n*ggas robbing your bi*ch a.ss once you buy your pair.
Rosetta Stone
 06-11-2012, 05:10 PM         #79
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StoopidVillinz said:
you my friend are a f*ggot
i aint your friend, if any of you motherfu*kers take the time to read the whole thread i was refering to the original pics. but lets be honest you butt hurt f*ggots can suck a d!ck
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy