They lined up for them yeezy 2's my dude

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
MarcusF87 
space
space
$3,899 | Props total: 30 30
 braided_uppimp said:
whats so crazy about them kicks? they're not even that dope
 06-10-2012, 09:52 AM         #42
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MarcusF87 said:
yea, hypebeast a muthafu*ka
 6 years ago '05        #43
Cashville2400 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 157 157
This made me realize the only people winning in the shoe game are the people making them. got everybody outside standing in line like idiots, and for what some damn shoes? I love shoes but I don't love having to deal with buying them. These companies got us looking like idiots plus all the skinny jean wearing f*gs are hyping all the shoes up so people who like them can't get them. fu*k these jobless, welfare, pieces of sh*t they say they are hustlers but really they are jobless so they camp in front of stores. I'm going to pay homeless people to stand in line from now on
 06-10-2012, 12:10 PM         #44
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
and you want to watch them play sport's, listen to their music,walk,talk and dress like them
Watch them play sports sure, music not so much, walk talk or dress like them no. I ain't a wigger and I hardly listen to rap most of it is garbage nowadays.
 06-10-2012, 12:39 PM         #45
Jets Fool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would str8 rob somebody in line.
 6 years ago '10        #46
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
Modern day slaves, except now the chains are not on hey hands they are on they minds.
 6 years ago '08        #47
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12394 12394
 corys35 said:
Watch them play sports sure, music not so much, walk talk or dress like them no. I ain't a wigger and I hardly listen to rap most of it is garbage nowadays.
dude, just stop it. You are on a hip-hop site talking about how uneducated black people are, and how they are on welfare, etc. You do realize that most people on welfare and food stamps are white, right? Not to mention, a month's worth of welfare will not buy these shoes. You know nothing about what you're saying.

You are the worst type of bigot, simply because you have allowed your opinion to be shaped along the lines of outer physical attributes. You most likely look dumber than you sound (which is not great).

You're the type of guy whose wife/gf is consistently being bent over by a BLACK MAN because she can't be physically satisfied by someone who constantly degrades people based on their race. She was probably curious as to why you hate black men so much, then her mouth became a snickers bar (because it was packed full of nuts). She then understood where your anger, envy, and rage towards black men comes from.

CHEW ON THAT BUBBLE GUM......................... B1TCH........................

Last edited by tdnupe3; 06-10-2012 at 03:21 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #48
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
 tdnupe3 said:
dude, just stop it. You are on a hip-hop site talking about how uneducated black people are, and how they are on welfare, etc. You do realize that most people on welfare and food stamps are white, right? Not to mention, a month's worth of welfare will not buy these shoes. You know nothing about what you're saying.

You are the worst type of bigot, simply because you have allowed your opinion to be shaped along the lines of outer physical attributes. You most likely look dumber than you sound (which is not great).

You're the type of guy whose wife/gf is consistently being bent over by a BLACK MAN because she can't be physically satisfied by someone who constantly degrades people based on their race. She was probably curious as to why you hate black men so much, then her mouth became a snickers bar (because it was packed full of nuts). She then understood where you anger, envy, and rage towards black men comes from.

06-10-2012, 03:54 PM         #49
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:

You're the type of guy whose wife/gf is consistently being bent over by a BLACK MAN because she can't be physically satisfied by someone who constantly degrades people based on their race. She was probably curious as to why you hate black men so much, then her mouth became a snickers bar (because it was packed full of nuts). She then understood where your anger, envy, and rage towards black men comes from.

i wasnt talkin about how uneducated black people are in general we were talkin about all them people who were lined up for the yeezys. i simply said 98% are black, uneducated, ect. now if there was a picture of a bunch of white people lined up at walmart waiting on some bullsh*t id have said the same thing about them. twist what i said if you like, fact of the matter is most people with jobs and responsibilities arent lining up for blocks waiting on some damn shoes to release. let me ask how old you are? prop me callin me a bigot, must have a lil sandy in you
 06-10-2012, 04:04 PM         #50
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smokeen Freeman said:
You don't even know 99.9% of the people out there. How you know they are uneducated and jobless?

So wait by your logic all the white,asian and latin kids, around the country who waited for days
camped out are uneducated and jobless also?
kids that waited for days? ya im guessing they are jobless i mean do i have to explain that?
 06-10-2012, 04:09 PM         #51
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
really like i said respoinsibilities, if you taking days off from work to line up for blocks to maybe get a pair of kicks then you have to be uneducated. nobody with commons sense does that. what are you 12 dude? hop off my d!ck and go play outside
 06-10-2012, 04:10 PM         #52
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smokeen Freeman said:
Well lets see, taking days off, off for certain days

I mean what goes on in that ignorant closed a.ss mind of yours?????
and did u line up for them by the way?
 06-10-2012, 05:00 PM         #53
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smokeen Freeman said:
fu*k no.
the hell I look like.
if anything I do online, I dont have the time or patients to stand in a line.
The same thing I do bcuz I don't have the time too busy working. Why you get all butt hurt when you didn't even line up either?
 06-10-2012, 05:08 PM         #54
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smokeen Freeman said:
SO because your lining up for some shoes your uneducated.

please k!ll yourself.

n*gga u log off I bet you dont even wear kicks.
Your to educated for casual tennis shoes.

FOH

IMO if you are lining up for shoes you're stupid yes. Cats shooting people for kicks I ain't doin it because I'm smarter than that and I prob got more kicks than you
 6 years ago '08        #55
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12394 12394
If these people want to stand in line for shoes, then what business is it of anyone else? Maybe that's their thing. If they have the time, resources, and patience to do it, then I say good for them. It's none of my business.
 06-10-2012, 07:08 PM         #56
Tagalog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damm yo
 06-10-2012, 07:35 PM         #57
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smokeen Freeman said:
Oh well ket me see em, il'l show you how a uneducated black person acts.

never said you were uneducated and i didnt know what race you were either. like i said before i was refering to the pic posted. you sir are showing me what a bi*ch on her period acts like
 6 years ago '04        #58
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
i wish i'd have been able to get a pair
 6 years ago '04        #59
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,929 | Props total: 4292 4292
That sh*t don't make no type of sense.
 6 years ago '09        #60
dbailey86 
space
space
$2,251 | Props total: 231 231
yea i cant even fade shoes no more. Just too much of a hassle to get them
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy