Air Jordan IV Military Blue

most viewed right now
 179
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 153
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
30 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 73
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$10,946 | Props total: 5706 5706
resellers mad
 6 years ago '11        #62
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,306 | Props total: 25127 25127
still got every size up except a 7/7.5

184 canadian if you interested ill pm you the link
 6 years ago '04        #63
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
i bought 2 pair



saw they didnt sell out...




hit up eastbay and said the site locked up and sold me 2 pair by mistake. Refund!!!
 6 years ago '04        #64
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$10,946 | Props total: 5706 5706
Can't believe these didn't sell out faster
 6 years ago '11        #65
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$9,922 | Props total: 1652 1652
lolll Cats went and got them EARLY, started posting to sell em.....now they see mad stores still got it in stock lol
 06-09-2012, 04:34 PM         #66
surreyjack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anybody know how I can cancel my eastbay order?
 6 years ago '06        #67
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
avatar space
space
$15,547 | Props total: 35551 35551
All stores by me sold out.

Resellers was on high alert today.

Copped in 2 seconds on eastbay
 06-09-2012, 04:58 PM         #68
surreyjack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
i bought 2 pair



saw they didnt sell out...




hit up eastbay and said the site locked up and sold me 2 pair by mistake. Refund!!!
what did u exactly say? did u get money back for both
 6 years ago '11        #69
outlaw0immortal 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$1,192 | Props total: 92 92
these ugly to me, i had them in my cart just to see if i could get them and then just took them out
 6 years ago '04        #70
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
 surreyjack said:
what did u exactly say? did u get money back for both

They dont charge to your card until the order has shipped. Its truth but I was going to ride with it...


I clicked add to cart and it froze at processing. So i opened another page and click add to cart. that loaded and took me to the checkout and put me in the 12 minute checkout queue. When the page loaded for me to checkout I had 2 in my cart. So i said fu*k it and bought both. Was going to resell them until i saw how readily available they were. So I told her my incident and she dropped it. I find it weird because she didnt give me any email saying she corrected the issue so i saved the chat conversation.

Knowing eastbay they will do 1 of 2 things... fu*k around and send me 2 shoes and charge me for one. Or send me one pair and charge me for 2. Thats why I have the chat log to verify.


a few years back something similar happen i ordered 1 but had 2 in the mail. That package got lost. I reported it to eastbay and received 2 new shoes. The old ones came in the mail a week later. Had 4 pair of the white/brown retro 13's... An they only charged me for 1.





Last edited by SpyDa; 06-09-2012 at 05:05 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #71
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,595 | Props total: 2989 2989
somebody tell me how to get the jordan/air force fusion in the same colorway??
 6 years ago '11        #72
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$7,879 | Props total: 4475 4475
easy cop, no line at all.
 6 years ago '08        #73
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,240 | Props total: 8648 8648
 Pitts Gutta said:
Eastbay is the way to go my dude. No tax, free shipping coupon.
20% off gift card plus an additional one time 25% off at eastbay plus free 3 day shipping for me




with that said, i'm not buying these.
 06-09-2012, 06:00 PM         #74
surreyjack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
They dont charge to your card until the order has shipped. Its truth but I was going to ride with it...


I clicked add to cart and it froze at processing. So i opened another page and click add to cart. that loaded and took me to the checkout and put me in the 12 minute checkout queue. When the page loaded for me to checkout I had 2 in my cart. So i said fu*k it and bought both. Was going to resell them until i saw how readily available they were. So I told her my incident and she dropped it. I find it weird because she didnt give me any email saying she corrected the issue so i saved the chat conversation.

Knowing eastbay they will do 1 of 2 things... fu*k around and send me 2 shoes and charge me for one. Or send me one pair and charge me for 2. Thats why I have the chat log to verify.


a few years back something similar happen i ordered 1 but had 2 in the mail. That package got lost. I reported it to eastbay and received 2 new shoes. The old ones came in the mail a week later. Had 4 pair of the white/brown retro 13's... An they only charged me for 1.



Thanks I just did the same thing
 6 years ago '04        #75
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
 surreyjack said:
Thanks I just did the same thing


make sure you save the conversation in case they try to flip the script.
 06-09-2012, 06:23 PM         #76
surreyjack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
make sure you save the conversation in case they try to flip the script.
I made them email it to me
 6 years ago '05        #77
reasonable 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$14,581 | Props total: 1340 1340
They still got hella sizes of these @ Finishline.com, .
 6 years ago '11        #78
chizz 
space
avatar space
space
$3,872 | Props total: 2877 2877
yea theres a sh*tload at finishline at this rate these sh*ts will be on clearance lol
 6 years ago '05        #79
Coreyw1014 
space
avatar space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 217 217
Still got a full size run at my store at Foot locker
 6 years ago '06        #80
backtrack 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,764 | Props total: 448 448
They're starting to sell out slowly but surely..They only have 12-15 left on Nike.com. Everywhere else pretty much has all the sizes lol
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
78 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
161 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy