Weigh-in: Manny Pacquiao 147 / Tim Bradley 146 (pics)

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
173 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
23 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-09-2012, 07:13 AM         #41
>EterNaL81<  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Put Bradley in congress and all the everyday itineraries that goes with it while in his boxing career and see how much cut and definition he losses .Pac dont look like hes been training hard still. Looks like he will be using muscle memory and skills in this f!ght .
 6 years ago '09        #42
Auron 2 heat pts
space
space
$663 | Props total: 3 3

[pic - click to view]

Manny still got it
 6 years ago '06        #43
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Clutch City Kid said:
PacMan lets get it!!!! fu*k what these dudes gotta say, your still the main attraction!!! Bradley aint got enough juice to knock out my boy Manny
couldn't agree with u more on this. Boxden Manny haters always go something negative to say about this man. All the false accusations about him using steroids not once has he been ever caught dirty everybody jumped on the Mayweather bandwagon about tha sh*t when he started hating on Manny cause he wasn't the main attraction boxing star no more that's all that was. fu*k em tho haters gonna hate.
 6 years ago '09        #44
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,639 | Props total: 2745 2745
Looking toward this f!ght, I think Bradley has a better chance at an upset than JMM did. I just hope the fix is not in, for the Pacman/Floyd bout if it ever happened. I wish the JMM f!ght would have been scored better, it should have been at least a draw.
 6 years ago '09        #45
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,266 | Props total: 1373 1373
 Hold That said:
People are underrating Bradley's defense. I got images of Clottey in my head, except for Bradley hits back. I expect a few Hopkins like head buts from Bradley interested to see how many responds to that.

I just see Manny quickness and foot work overall being the deciding factor, Manny by decision.
Bradley isn't as stationary as Clottey...
 6 years ago '04        #46
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,593 | Props total: 4045 4045
Just one Manny thread where steroids isnt the focus , just one . And from the borinig 24/7 it appeared like there was some problems with his s&d coach prior to this f!ght he said he wasnt in good shape for JMM so i dont know .
 6 years ago '08        #47
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,459 | Props total: 588 588
lol @ people talking about "Muscles" in a boxing f!ght. Bradley isn't outboxing anyone that n*gga struggled against Holt. to beat pacquiao you will have to outbox him and bradley is no floyd or marquez when it comes to boxing skills, he is going to get schooled rick hatton style tonight.
 06-09-2012, 09:00 AM         #48
bdp1510  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I mean in boxing people have been tested and caught for juicing, I'm interested in knowing what kind of sh*t Manny can take that would go under the radar for so many years.... I mean for real the same way n*ggas know how to prepare for a drug test..... what do you do to prepare for that if he was or is on roids?
 6 years ago '06        #49
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
wooooow soo many ignant n*ggas in this thread
 6 years ago '05        #50
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
 iamliko said:
Margarito

[pic - click to view]

mosley f!ght...

[pic - click to view]

looks the same to me lol just younger
 06-09-2012, 09:14 AM         #51
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Man look at a pic of pac vs clottey & look at this pic

This,n*gga was juicin his a.ss off

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

06-09-2012, 09:22 AM         #52
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idk for some reason, i think Pacman fans should be worried about this f!ght man
 6 years ago '05        #53
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12541 12541
 xRapHeadx said:
Bradley isn't as stationary as Clottey...
Nah he's not but he does have a habit of being stationary at times because he loves to f!ght on the inside get in his opponents chest.Hopkins like, why he's able to get off atleast one good headbut per f!ght.

Bradley will be a victim because he often loves to exchange. Can't do that with Manny, you have to box him for 12 rounds .. Bradley is good but not that great of a boxer and I don't see him having the discipline to box for 12 rounds.

This f!ght is no different than the f!ght Manny had with Cotton. The style works in Mannys favor. Except Bradley doesn't have Cotto power. Slightly more competitive because Bradley is coming in it with undefeated confidence.

I still say Devon Alexander would be the tougher opponent.

Last edited by Hold That; 06-09-2012 at 09:39 AM..
 06-09-2012, 09:34 AM         #54
22k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Ariza: We Didn't Want Pacquiao All Muscular, He's Ready!
Posted by: Ronnie Nathanielsz on 6/9/2012 .

Strength and conditioning coach Alex Ariza will be in Manny Pacquiao’s corner but with a specific role to play following an agreement with Pacquiao and trainer Freddie Roach when he faces Timothy “Desert Storm” Bradley later today at the MGM Grand Garden Arena says “we’re ready to rock n’ roll.”

Pacquiao weighed in at 147 pounds while Bradley came in one pound lower at the official weigh-in.

Most reports said Bradley looked ripped and ready while some said Pacquiao appeared to be a little softer.

Ariza told BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard a short while ago, there’s a reason for this. He said “we did the right thing. We slowed down just with enough time for his body to bounce back. We had a good weight and didn’t try to drop kind of fast and trying to change back and forth. Physically I think he’s ready. There’s nothing to worry about the training, that’s for sure.”

Ariza said there were those who asked “how come Manny is not ripped?” to which Ariza’s reply was “I didn’t want him ripped this time. I didn’t want him all muscular. In the past the body fat was too low and I think that was a huge contribution to his dehydration and the cramping.”

He is now “much better physically. This is the first time that he did his running and training but not as intensely as in the past and that gave his body a chance to bounce right back and that’s why we came in with a nice weight.”

Ariza said when he left Pacquiao’s hotel suite he was “resting, relaxing with Jinkee (Manny’s wife). It was nice and quiet” which was in contrast to past f!ghts when a horde of people would congregate in his room.

Meantime, Pacquiao who is a die-hard Boston Celtics fan won't have to bother about missing the sudden death Game 7 against the Miami Heat. With the game beginning just hours before Pacquiao enters the ring Top Rank promoter Bob Arum said "I'm not waiting for Manny's request on this one. We will not begin the Pacquiao-Bradley main event until the Celtics and the Heat finish their game."

This means that sports fans watching the NBA Eastern Conference Finals Game 7 won't have to make a choice between the basketball game and the boxing main event. They will be able to watch both. However, the action-packed undercard on pay per view will begin on schedule at 9:00 p.m. .

[pic - click to view]

06-09-2012, 09:46 AM         #55
RandyWave17  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
If Pac is on the power pellets diet then Bradley is on the sell your soul to the devil and eat baby embryos diet

Dudes don't even look like they're in the same weight class and Pac is the shorter one?

Realistically could it be the end for Pac tomorrow?
eat a baby tho
 6 years ago '06        #56
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25630 25630
 p00rky said:
I am not saying he's on roids but saying that he passed the test doesn't mean he isn't taking roids.

Marion Jones passed Olympic style testing and got away with for years. She finally admitted it and went to jail. Hell Lance Armstrong is being investigated also. He took the same type of tests
I agree 100% but if he's never tested positive i rather give him the Benefit of the doubt before I call him a cheater. Nobody said he was using until flloy started saying it. Nobody brings up the reason Floyd only f!ghts in Vegas is cuz he gets hand injections tho..
 6 years ago '07        #57
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 5462 5462
Bradley training for the f!ght of his life, muthafu*ka got a 12 pack n sh*t
 6 years ago '06        #58
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25630 25630
 22k said:

Ariza: We Didn't Want Pacquiao All Muscular, He's Ready!
Posted by: Ronnie Nathanielsz on 6/9/2012 .

Strength and conditioning coach Alex Ariza will be in Manny Pacquiao’s corner but with a specific role to play following an agreement with Pacquiao and trainer Freddie Roach when he faces Timothy “Desert Storm” Bradley later today at the MGM Grand Garden Arena says “we’re ready to rock n’ roll.”

Pacquiao weighed in at 147 pounds while Bradley came in one pound lower at the official weigh-in.

Most reports said Bradley looked ripped and ready while some said Pacquiao appeared to be a little softer.

Ariza told BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard a short while ago, there’s a reason for this. He said “we did the right thing. We slowed down just with enough time for his body to bounce back. We had a good weight and didn’t try to drop kind of fast and trying to change back and forth. Physically I think he’s ready. There’s nothing to worry about the training, that’s for sure.”

Ariza said there were those who asked “how come Manny is not ripped?” to which Ariza’s reply was “I didn’t want him ripped this time. I didn’t want him all muscular. In the past the body fat was too low and I think that was a huge contribution to his dehydration and the cramping.”

He is now “much better physically. This is the first time that he did his running and training but not as intensely as in the past and that gave his body a chance to bounce right back and that’s why we came in with a nice weight.”

Ariza said when he left Pacquiao’s hotel suite he was “resting, relaxing with Jinkee (Manny’s wife). It was nice and quiet” which was in contrast to past f!ghts when a horde of people would congregate in his room.

Meantime, Pacquiao who is a die-hard Boston Celtics fan won't have to bother about missing the sudden death Game 7 against the Miami Heat. With the game beginning just hours before Pacquiao enters the ring Top Rank promoter Bob Arum said "I'm not waiting for Manny's request on this one. We will not begin the Pacquiao-Bradley main event until the Celtics and the Heat finish their game."

This means that sports fans watching the NBA Eastern Conference Finals Game 7 won't have to make a choice between the basketball game and the boxing main event. They will be able to watch both. However, the action-packed undercard on pay per view will begin on schedule at 9:00 p.m. .

[pic - click to view]

Pretty much what I say he didn't have to dehydrate
 6 years ago '09        #59
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,266 | Props total: 1373 1373
 RustyLorcin said:
lol @ people talking about "Muscles" in a boxing f!ght. Bradley isn't outboxing anyone that n*gga struggled against Holt. to beat pacquiao you will have to outbox him and bradley is no floyd or marquez when it comes to boxing skills, he is going to get schooled rick hatton style tonight.
Holt has a huge right hand, and he caught Bradley early. Tim climbed off the canvas to give him a boxing lesson.
 6 years ago '04        #60
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 p00rky said:
I am not saying he's on roids but saying that he passed the test doesn't mean he isn't taking roids.

Marion Jones passed Olympic style testing and got away with for years. She finally admitted it and went to jail. Hell Lance Armstrong is being investigated also. He took the same type of tests
incorrect... Marion Jones did eventually test positive... The only benefit to Olympic style testing is that your samples remain on file for 10 years and those samples can be tested at any time during... So if u performed in the Olympics in 2000... Ur sample from 2000 can be tested in 2004 with newer discovered substances that were not known in 2004... Thats why olympians very rarely get caught before they perform and are usually stripped of medals... Cuz they take substances that are undetectable at the time but over years testing procedures include more and more newly evolving substances... Marion Jones 2000 sample tested positive in 2006 for an EPO that then was not detectable in 2000...

Lance Armstrong even if caught will probably get away with it because he can claim to have used the drugs to help his battles with cancer... But either way I'm the person that believes all athletes now a days take some kind of performance enhancing supplement...
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago