Stalley From MMG VS Surf Club(HiT boy and ChasenCashe) On Twitter

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
 J-R said:
why wasnt stally on Self Made V1 ? and the problem with stalley is he just seems boring he seems like a dude who just raps...nothing else...no personality to the dude
He got signed after the album dropped
 6 years ago '04        #22
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
 Martel said:
stalley has better lyrics but I rather hear Surf Club rap. i remember them dudes flipped a beach boys sample i wonder if i still got it i used to play that heavy. Stalley not even that nice he ruined Curren$y - Address. he don't needa be mad at anyone but himself. Chase n Cashe spoke nothing but truth. And if you think they overrated you don't know what you tal'um bout and you oughta listen to their sh*t before you make those a.ssumptions. They been puttin in work
Them SFC n*ggas are iiiiiiight at rapping...nothing special at all

Their production though is fu*king official therefore they should focus all theyre energy on that instead of wasting it on rapping

Stalley fu*ked himself up by signing with MMG .. he should have stayed low..built more a cult following on some Blu type of sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #23
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
So out of this all you can do is talk about is men's beards smh
 6 years ago '05        #24
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,815 | Props total: 2614 2614
 Official said:
Them SFC n*ggas are iiiiiiight at rapping...nothing special at all

Their production though is fu*king official therefore they should focus all theyre energy on that instead of wasting it on rapping

Stalley fu*ked himself up by signing with MMG .. he should have stayed low..built more a cult following on some Blu type of sh*t
a lot of producers turned rappers were just iight at rapping and better at beats. Ryan Leslie is by far a better producer than he is singer/rapper but I'd be lying if I didn't like his songs a lot. Same with Kanye, same with RZA, same with Madlib and Dilla. They can do whatever they want IMO because a lot of these rappers are just iiight in the first place. All I know is they deserve it and I'm happy for them.

Last edited by Martel; 06-08-2012 at 02:04 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #25
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
feeling himself a bit. joint is wack. the video is weak too.
 6 years ago '05        #26
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Not feelin Stalley for that. Kinda lame. Bitter n*ggaz, crying n*ggaz that's that sh*t I dont like.
 6 years ago '11        #27
miltowner 2 heat pts
space
space
$874 | Props total: 0 0
here is the video he was talking about

[video - click to view]

13k views in 1 day
 6 years ago '04        #28
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
 justinjones said:
compared to meek and wale it does seem like the other two that put out tapes before(pill,stalley) didn't have that much hype

stalley was trying to promote that tape too with all them random songs before it. It just never caught on like wale and meek

ok the comparison of u, fresh whyte, and retro was some bullsh*t lol

i will skip over your post every time with that font. it is too small and i have my pc hooked up to a 32 inch.
 6 years ago '04        #29
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,365 | Props total: 6376 6376
 DSOM said:

ok the comparison of u, fresh whyte, and retro was some bullsh*t lol

i will skip over your post every time with that font. it is too small and i have my pc hooked up to a 32 inch.

i'll end up using this
 06-08-2012, 02:27 PM         #30
Sin Loc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stalley is boring as fu*k b, he's lyrical but his flow lacks completely, no getting around that.

but chasen? no one has a more boring flow than him.. sh*t he's nothing more than a high profile OVO groupie as far as real n*ggas is concerned.. he be goin in on twitter rants every damn week.. being arrogant with nothing really to show for being arrogant about that other than allie-op'ing HIT-BOY's production..

did any of yall catch his opening set at the first round of the club paradise tour? probably not.. did you download his last two tapes? probably not.. chasen ought to watch his mouth because his raps aint taking him no where and real n*ggas know that
 6 years ago '04        #31
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
you seem like a real f*ggot

n*ggas mad at my opinion & facts
 6 years ago '04        #32
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
 Sin Loc said:
stalley is boring as fu*k b, he's lyrical but his flow lacks completely, no getting around that.

but chasen? no one has a more boring flow than him.. sh*t he's nothing more than a high profile OVO groupie as far as real n*ggas is concerned.. he be goin in on twitter rants every damn week.. being arrogant with nothing really to show for being arrogant about that other than allie-op'ing HIT-BOY's production..

did any of yall catch his opening set at the first round of the club paradise tour? probably not.. did you download his last two tapes? probably not.. chasen ought to watch his mouth because his raps aint taking him no where and real n*ggas know that

bench players of bench players vs bench players thats that sh*t i dont like

Real sh*t tho Stalley is a hoe for his tweet Chase was just riding for his homie but SFCB n*ggas raps aint really hot anyway so

Surf Club Beats >>>>>> Raps

Last edited by Official; 06-08-2012 at 02:36 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #33
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,227 | Props total: 9630 9630
 DSOM said:
didnt even know he had a new video out.

but I bet if it was a WALE OR MEEK MILLZ joint they would of promoted the hell out of it.

get mad at your label, not the fans or the next man
indeed. or grind hard and do it yourself.
 6 years ago '05        #34
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,815 | Props total: 2614 2614
 Sin Loc said:

u do know chase n cashe is a producer and he signed hit boy, right?

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

06-08-2012, 03:00 PM         #35
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stalley last Mixtapes did 78K on Datapiff, he tours internationally and has a spot on the Self Made compilation so he needs to be patient and pay his dues.

[video - click to view]

French Montana grinder forever before he dinnaly for his shot, video/song is ill tho'
 6 years ago '10        #36
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,532 | Props total: 5865 5865
 miltowner said:
here is the video he was talking about

13k views in 1 day
The nerve of this n*gga to complain. I don't even have 13K views combined. I need to start beefin', become arrogant, and hire a new ghostwriter (Grimey Money ain't panning out for me..where's Keith Clark?!).

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #37
MGz 953 heat pts953 OP
space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 8724 8724
yo ant thats you? sound good...i got some beats for you
 6 years ago '10        #38
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
Lol how was that hating? The man can't feel himself at all? (No homo (if people still say that))

If a person thinks his music/video is better than somebody else's then let him say that. That's some sensitive sh*t...
 6 years ago '04        #39
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,395 | Props total: 4283 4283
dude didn't even mention them.....dat dude chase or whatever seems like a f*ggot
 6 years ago '06        #40
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,620 | Props total: 8552 8552
stalley gotta be patience sometimes it takes longer for people to catch on so you can get to a certain level of shine or success.

its not like he makes the same music as a wale or meek millz which is more commercial.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy