Thomas Robinson Gives Anthony Davis A Quick Right Jab! Feud On The Horizon?

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Bezerk said:
You morons... pretty much ALL the top kids (and then some) of the last 2 or 3 years have those shirts. That's a Court Cred shirt. They give them out to A LOT of kids at events to help boost their brand. It's just like how Ball Is Life does...

SMH. n*ggas know nothing.

Court Cred has it up on their website too:

[pic - click to view]

We're morons because we don't follow what the H.S basketball kids are wearing?

The kid wore that shirt at the Draft Combine, with scouts reporters and all of the media there CLEARLY he was trying to make a statement being that he chose THAT specific venue to wear that SPECIFIC shirt. If it's so god damn popular howcome he was the only one with it on out of the 100+ top kids attending the combine?
 06-08-2012, 02:11 PM         #22
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No, you are morons for over analyzing something you have no fu*king clue what you are talking about.

The man wore a basketball T-Shirt at a basketball event. This is NO different than wearing a Ball Is Life shirt or a fu*king Hoopmixtape shirt. Or an Adidas shirt. Or a Nike Shirt. Wearing those shirts helps endorse sites like like Court Cred. A site that help give him notoriety and exposure. FOH n*gga

You n*ggas are fu*king idiots. Get over yourselves.

Last edited by Bezerk; 06-08-2012 at 02:14 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #23
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 Hold That said:

The kid wore that shirt at the Draft Combine, with scouts reporters and all of the media there CLEARLY he was trying to make a statement being that he chose THAT specific venue to wear that SPECIFIC shirt. If it's so god damn popular howcome he was the only one with it on out of the 100+ top kids attending the combine?
This
 06-08-2012, 02:25 PM         #24
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loso Luciano24 said:
This
He's an idiot, and this response shows you are a bigger idiot.
 6 years ago '07        #25
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4416 4416
Hey, yo Thomas Robinson...

2012 National Player of the Year (AP, Naismith, Robertson, Rupp, TSN, Wooden)
2012 Defensive Player of the Year (Driesell & NABC)
2012 Freshman of the Year (Macy and USBWA)
2012 Pete Newell Big Man Award
2012 NCAA Tournament Most Outstanding Player
2012 SEC Player of the Year (SEC coaches, TSN and AP)
2012 SEC Freshman of the Year (SEC coaches and TSN)
2012 SEC Newcomer of the Year (AP)
2012 SEC Defensive Player of the Year (SEC coaches)

NCAA DI freshman season blocked shots
NCAA DI Championship Game blocked shots
SEC single-season blocked shots
 6 years ago '05        #26
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Bezerk said:
No, you are morons for over analyzing something you have no fu*king clue what you are talking about.

The man wore a basketball T-Shirt at a basketball event. This is NO different than wearing a Ball Is Life shirt or a fu*king Hoopmixtape shirt. Or an Adidas shirt. Or a Nike Shirt. Wearing those shirts helps endorse sites like like Court Cred. A site that help give him notoriety and exposure. FOH n*gga

You n*ggas are fu*king idiots. Get over yourselves.
Yes because Check My Stats and HOOPSMIXTAPE sends the same message..

It's a shirt in normal print that says "Check My Stats".

Do I care if he wore this shirt or not? No. But I'm not going to play blind man and sit here and act like Anthony Davis can't read and he didn't realize what the shirt could be mistaken as something else if he wasn't trying to be a little c*cky.. If he didn't mean to send this message then the kid is dumber than I thought.. He's in the NBA now, I'm sure he knew EXACTLY what he was doing. Where he got the shirt and where it came from is irrelevant.

As I said, I'm sure Davis can read, and I'm sure he could give a fu*k less about the website he's promoting, I think he wore the shirt simply because it says "Check My stats" which he knows his stats are damn good and he's about to be the #1 pick. You pretending that Davis is just wearing a shirt because he "randomly threw it on" as if it's a normal Adidas or Hoopsmixtape shirt, is more moronic than anything I've heard in awhile.
 06-08-2012, 03:00 PM         #27
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol damn you n*ggas is really taking sides huh?

Since when is this not a great thing, could be two of the leagues top big men 5 years from now. I like that theirs a chip on n*ggas shoulders. Kobe when traded from the Hornets, they told him "we don't have a need for you". So he took it personal on some "you don't need ME??" sh*t. Pushed him to work harder.

We'll see what this years draft holds. Wouldn't be the first time a number 1 pick didn't work out, just saying just because you getting all the hype doesn't mean sh*t. You still gotta lace up your shoes like everyone else and perform.
 06-08-2012, 03:43 PM         #28
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As someone who's around the basketball culture on a regular in terms of these n*ggas before they hit the NBA... I'm going to tell you that your over analysis couldn't be more hilarious.

YOu look fu*king stupid and have no clue what you are talking about.
 6 years ago '07        #29
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Bezerk said:
You morons... pretty much ALL the top kids (and then some) of the last 2 or 3 years have those shirts. That's a Court Cred shirt. They give them out to A LOT of kids at events to help boost their brand. It's just like how Ball Is Life does...

SMH. n*ggas know nothing.

Court Cred has it up on their website too:

[pic - click to view]

yeah that's my ppls website....that lebron shirt wasn't theirs do just some boastful sh*t Bron wanted to wear at the time but they should of sued him for using there slogan
 6 years ago '07        #30
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Hold That said:

Don't be a d!ckhead....Court Cred hands them out and they try to interview ppl with there gear on to try and build there brand...it had nothin to do with his actual stats because if you look at the numbers they don't wow you...the other kids aint get the shirt

but that font and layout I know for sure is courtcred
 6 years ago '04        #31
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,324 | Props total: 2473 2473
 Matrix said:

[pic - click to view]

ball dont lie either
 06-08-2012, 04:18 PM         #32
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KnicksLost said:
Don't be a d!ckhead....Court Cred hands them out and they try to interview ppl with there gear on to try and build there brand...it had nothin to do with his actual stats because if you look at the numbers they don't wow you...the other kids aint get the shirt

but that font and layout I know for sure is courtcred
EXACTLY! Mother fu*kers in here talking about sh*t they have NO CLUE about.

Court Cred has become apart of the basketball culture for the younger generation.
 6 years ago '10        #33
SpacelyPockets 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 404 404
T-rob always gone be the number 1 pick too me
 06-08-2012, 04:22 PM         #34
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

@DMcDonaldHoops: Pretty sure Anthony Davis didn't mean anything by wearing a shirt that says "Check my Stats". Shows how clueless some people are.

[pic - click to view]

You n*ggas make me laugh. Everyone apart of the basketball culture knows how dumb you people sound.
 6 years ago '06        #35
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
jealous cats..
 6 years ago '09        #36
TYO 
space
space
$5,198 | Props total: 148 148
 Hold That said:
He didn't "need to" play better defense? Or just doesn't have that shot blocking ability? He's going to "need too" in the NBA and I doubt he does it in a more athletic league.. You can't teach shot blocking, or you don't turn it off or on.. It's a natural instinct you have.
Couldn't afford to get in foul trouble...He can block shots as evidenced by his game saving block against MU..Jeff Withey actually blocked 15.14 pct of shots taken while he was on the floor..That's more than Davis actually did. So penalizing him because he didn't block the same amount of shots doesn't make sense.
 6 years ago '04        #37
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1848 1848
when bball players f!ght (big men) its rarely exciting anyway
 6 years ago '08        #38
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
 Calamity said:
when bball players f!ght (big men) its rarely exciting anyway
 6 years ago '04        #39
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,657 | Props total: 5344 5344
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Im thinking these n*ggas actually fought.
as did i
 6 years ago '08        #40
ingtoo! 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 2 2
Thread should ended after that comment.
 1992 said:
these n*ggas ain't bout that life...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Chris Paul 31 pts 11 assists 7 rebs Highlights
34 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy