Prometheus SPOILER Thread

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #141
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
I was thinking, what if when the space ship crashed Vickers wasn't k!lled, but instead became the Alien queen as some of the weapons black ooze got in her along with Edris Elba's seed that was already there?
 5 years ago '09        #142
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
 Hyper_Intel said:
I was thinking, what if when the space ship crashed Vickers wasn't k!lled, but instead became the Alien queen as some of the weapons black ooze got in her along with Edris Elba's seed that was already there?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #143
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4419 4419
if ever a movie needs a sequel asap this movie is one

way way to many questions
 5 years ago '05        #144
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
Just reading through this thread now and I'm through the first 5 pages and I have to at how confused some people are when most sh*t that was left "unanswered" is being answered in this very thread if you had any reading comprehension skills.
 5 years ago '11        #145
CoochieCrook 
space
space
$2,933 | Props total: 2718 2718
I watched it again last night and I thought it was dope. I was too critical at first when I saw it at the theater. I could agree that it did not live up to the hype, but I did enjoy the film. To the people that hate Prometheus, I don't know what the hell you were expecting.
 5 years ago '10        #146
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 238 238
great film had me like throughout
 09-12-2012, 06:45 PM         #147
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
that chart shows one of the problems with this film that's causing confusion on what the black goo actually does.

For some reason they changed Fifeld's mutated state into a acid burned superhuman which doesn't really mesh well with everything else. I think they did that so the Xeno reveal was more of a surprise because Fifeld original changes into a psuedo-xenomorph and they even shot it as such.

[pic - click to view]

peep the super duper long arm.

My own personal theory is that the black stuff has two different outcomes depending on how you come in contact with it. Ingestion leads to a break down of the body while simple touch only mutates you. Because Holloway drunk the stuff like the sacrifice Engineer, he began to break down as the engineer did only at a much slower rate. While Fifield's skin only touched the goo when he fell into the stuff and it morphed him to what should have been the thing on the far right in this photo

[pic - click to view]

Somebody give this kid props!!

Wait...
Lemme do that!

I STILL want more answers tho! Lol
 5 years ago '10        #148
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
Ok, ive read every post in this thread and followed every link.... the movie now makes sense.... i shouldnt have to google and reasearch a movie to understand it.... There is no way anybody trying to mock this post knew that the engineers sent Jesus down to us in a space ritual by watching that movie. lie all you want, i dont care.

also ive never seen alien 1 but alien two was cool
 5 years ago '06        #149
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
 Account001 said:
Ok, ive read every post in this thread and followed every link.... the movie now makes sense.... i shouldnt have to google and reasearch a movie to understand it.... There is no way anybody trying to mock this post knew that the engineers sent Jesus down to us in a space ritual by watching that movie. lie all you want, i dont care.

also ive never seen alien 1 but alien two was cool
I didn't have that exact thought in my head as I watched it the other night, but I felt like they made it pretty obvious with the whole "2000 years ago" angle, and a few other things that led me to believe that they were unhappy with us at around the same time as Jesus would have been alive. As for Jesus being one of them, that came with research, but that is what is interesting about the movie to me. the flick gave me the seeds for a few different ideas, and upon further research those ideas were mostly confirmed and greatly expanded upon.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
289 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago