Prometheus SPOILER Thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
181 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #81
Arson 84 heat pts84 OP
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
 Mathematic said:
question:

you guys remember the chamber where Shaw had the cesarean?? when she started, it said that it was only for men. Now how was it only for men when it was located in Vickers' room? If it was hers, then why would it be only for men??? something was fishy about her. When she woke up from the hyper sleep, she does pushups..while the others throw up. She handles David like a rag doll...when idris asked her if she was a android...she really didnt answer the question..

whats was her deal??
Its for the old guy Peter Weyland. And she's not a android.
 5 years ago '10        #82
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,138 | Props total: 15647 15647
 shaolinkaws said:
also another thing which is so fu*king stupid...there were like 8 cave paintings with the same sh*t right? so why the fu*k were they so excited to find the last one in scotland? and why did they only decide to go into space after finding that one? the previous 7 werent enough evidence of fu*king aliens lmfaoo
the last one they found was pre-dated the others by many more years if Im not mistaken
 5 years ago '08        #83
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 lboog1423 said:
the last one they found was pre-dated the others by many more years if Im not mistaken
yeah, i think this is what really set it off...

Cave Painting and Star Maps, from the UK Trailer

Star Maps show that they were found as follows:

Egyptian - 2470 BCE

Mayan - 620 CE

Sumerian - 8590 BCE

Isle of Skye - 35020 BCE

Babylonian - 1540 BCE

Hittite - 1760 BCE

Hawaiian - 680 CE
 5 years ago '08        #84
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
you guys do know that some of those cave paintings were real, right. I mean the ones with the horses...
the Chauvet cave in France..

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by supervillain; 06-12-2012 at 02:39 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #85
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 shaolinkaws said:
also another thing which is so fu*king stupid...there were like 8 cave paintings with the same sh*t right? so why the fu*k were they so excited to find the last one in scotland? and why did they only decide to go into space after finding that one? the previous 7 werent enough evidence of fu*king aliens lmfaoo
because of how much older it was than the others
 5 years ago '05        #86
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
I'm ready for the sequel so they can explain the questions that were left unresolved. Also I wonder how old the Xenomorphs really are and where they came from?
 5 years ago '04        #87
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,484 | Props total: 872 872
Most of the stuff that people are finding confusing is already "explained" in the movie. Not explained in the general sense, but if you would pay attention you would catch most of this.
 5 years ago '06        #88
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,500 | Props total: 906 906
Yes some questions were left unanswered -

but they are creating a series out of it. Why would they answer everything in the first movie...

Movie of the yr till TDKR comes out
 5 years ago '05        #89
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25054 25054
 Blood Edge said:
this is gonna come out of left field, but Vickers is an Engineer controlled agent

it wouldn't be the first time they pulled that trick

...I Cant See That One. I Can See Her Being Aboard As A Spy To Make Sure Her Father's Ego Don't Get Into The Way of The Mission. She Seem Like She Wanted To Run His Business...

And She Didn't Show Too Much To Her Father death Because She Knew It Was Going Happen. I Think She Said "A king has his reign, and then he dies. it's inevitable."
 5 years ago '06        #90
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 all3rd said:
good theory on why the engineers wanted us dead

shaolinkaws said:
thanks..props...question two pissed me off the most...the movie is completely idiotic to me because of it lol

perhaps the planet didnt always contain weapons of mass destruction...

maybe they only started making those weapons after they decided to wipe out earth and those paintings were made before that happened....
 06-15-2012, 02:11 AM         #91
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread gave me greater appreciation for the movie. Bumping up my original 8/10 to an 8.5/10 for now.

I still wish the movie was maybe 20-30 minutes longer.

And my only other gripe is - if the Space Jockey ended up coming after her at the end - then how come in the original Alien the space jockey is still seated in the "cockpit" of the ship that crashed?
 06-15-2012, 02:30 AM         #92
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DOOMage said:
This thread gave me greater appreciation for the movie. Bumping up my original 8/10 to an 8.5/10 for now.

I still wish the movie was maybe 20-30 minutes longer.

And my only other gripe is - if the Space Jockey ended up coming after her at the end - then how come in the original Alien the space jockey is still seated in the "cockpit" of the ship that crashed?
its a different ship and different planet that Alien takes place in
 06-15-2012, 05:11 AM         #93
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fair point.

Then again they talked about terraforming in Prometheus and that's exactly what they are doing on the planet that is featured in Aliens (same planet as in Alien). Both having a Queen on them seems a mighty large coincidence to me.

Though, since there are is more than one ship on the planet featured in Prometheus - that Queen could have very well laid eggs then one of the facehuggers could have gotten to that Engineer before it could take off? I mean if there's more than one ship, who's to say there aren't more Engineer's situated elsewhere on that planet. Just thinking outloud here.
 5 years ago '10        #94
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,407 | Props total: 2354 2354
just saw this last night with my girl thought it was dope!! 4/5! soo was that robot the first "bishop" from the alien movies like the first protype?
 5 years ago '04        #95
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,740 | Props total: 2401 2401
 MosDefinition said:
This movie makes me said because it wipes out the entire aliens vs predator movie history

I actually like avp 1

AVP was never part of the original story lines to begin with. Scott and Cameron hated them and never gave their stamp of approval. the avp movies stemmed from comics.
 5 years ago '10        #96
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 shaolinkaws said:
Can someone please explain the following things to me?

1. How did they find the planet based on those cave painting that showed absolutely nothing other than a man pointing up at 4 cirlces on a wall?
2. If the planet was harboring ships with weapons of mass destruction, y would there be painting on walls on earth with a man to get there? And who drew those paintings? If it was humans how did they know of its existence?
3. How did the robot know how to use all the sh*t on the ship to open doors and make those holograms appear?
4. What the fu*k were the hollograms of those ppl running?
5. Why did the guy who got the acid blood on him turn into a crazy zombie?
sounds like you never watched the first alien?... guess you need to watch the movie again and PAY ATTENTION THIS TIME!

Last edited by shadydre85; 06-15-2012 at 02:24 PM..
 06-15-2012, 04:30 PM         #97
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadydre85 said:
just saw this last night with my girl thought it was dope!! 4/5! soo was that robot the first "bishop" from the alien movies like the first protype?
essentially yes. it makes you wonder more if he said something different to the engineer before he ripped his head off cause Bishop in Aliens, when Ripley finds out he's an android, says that the older models were always a bit twitchy when referring to the malfunction she had with Ash in Alien.
 5 years ago '06        #98
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 859 859
 shadydre85 said:
sounds like you never watched the first alien?... guess you need to watch the movie again and PAY ATTENTION THIS TIME!
i did watch the first alien..none of my questions have anything to do with that movie
 5 years ago '04        #99
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,740 | Props total: 2401 2401
 TheT said:
I'm ready for the sequel so they can explain the questions that were left unresolved. Also I wonder how old the Xenomorphs really are and where they came from?

that was already answered in the movie dude.........

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #100
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 shaolinkaws said:
i did watch the first alien..none of my questions have anything to do with that movie
i kno they dont i ment watch prometheus agian and pay attention this time also if you watched the first alien then you should already kno half the questions you just asked

Last edited by shadydre85; 06-16-2012 at 02:36 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy