Prometheus SPOILER Thread

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18795 18795
Why is everyone complaining about the Engineers? Those muthafu*kas was dope man! The way he smoked David was raw as hell as well...

A sequel with Shaw going to the Engineer planet would be the shizz...
 6 years ago '06        #42
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18795 18795
 MosDefinition said:
This movie makes me said because it wipes out the entire aliens vs predator movie history

I actually like avp 1
AVP sucked a.ss man... same with Predators.. those films tanked the Aliens franchise..
 6 years ago '12        #43
quanb24 5 heat pts
space
space
$596 | Props total: 0 0
 BrookLynnStiles said:
just finished watching the film and the plot left so many gaping holes, now i gotta go home and research sh*t to try to get anwsers.

i hate this.

Ridley Scott trolled everybody
same exact feeling bruh
 5 years ago '06        #44
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,904 | Props total: 7568 7568
 Arson said:
He looks Xenomorph-ish in the pic of what he was originally going change into. I think they changed the design and went with a earlier stage of mutation because him changing into something that resembles a Xeno at the half way point that early in the movie takes away from the Proto-Xeno in the last scene.

sketch of the possible evolution

[pic - click to view]

As far as the mural goes

[pic - click to view]

Giger's original life cycle is still very intact in Prometheus, Shaw gives birth to what becomes a facehugger that latches on to Engineer that gives birth to a chestburster that becomes a Xeno. But since we were dealing with a face hugger that was so huge that latched onto a host that was just as big you got a pretty big xeno baby. Which leads me to believe, full speculation mode here, that's the origin of a Queen Xeno.

So using that line of thinking that engineers create queens, The Engineer(Space Jockey) in the chair in Alien gave birth to the queen we see in Aliens.

And if I remember correctly, there' s a sack similar to the one the baby facehugger was in attached to the Proto-Xeno at the end of Prometheus.
Nice!

Don't forget that the big face hugger came from the black goo, which the Android put on the guys cup, who then ejaculated the alien into a human egg, along with human sperm. That could explain the size of the face hugger that ended up attaching itself to the alien engineer. That has to be where the queen comes from.
 5 years ago '05        #45
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,420 | Props total: 25047 25047
 walker2781 said:
Next, after seeing the boyfriend dude get lit the fu*k up, these mafu*kas gonna open the door for dead n*gga folded up like a pretzel, just cause he knocking on they door. I mean damn, dude didnt get cooked alive cause he had a fu*kin cold, obviously nothing good can come of whatever crawls up out that hole.
This Part Had Me In Tears

But They Only Open The Door Cause The Camera Outside Was fu*ked Up and Capt. Told Dude To Go Outside Like A Dumbass.

Remember Dude Open The Door & Said "hey....hey check this out" Like A Stupid a.ss.

MosDefinition said:
This movie makes me said because it wipes out the entire aliens vs predator movie history

I actually like avp 1
...Not Really.

Its Got Me Interested In The Predator Side Now (Predator Birth). Like Where Did They Come From & Why All Sudden Did They Start Hunting These Aliens Down As A "Game" Amongst Their Young Warriors. Why Did They Pick The Aliens As A Choice of Bait To Hunt Besides The Humans As Well?
 5 years ago '04        #46
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,211 | Props total: 1037 1037
Avp is not canonical and have no bearing on this movie

The studios fu*ked around and made avp1&2 only to get sh*tty numbers for the second joint so they was like fu*k it we goin back to the original storyline

I too love predators on they own as well as them silly avp movies but since jame cameron and ridley scott both separately denounced the avp series i highly doubt the OGs will cosign the avp series any time soon if not ever.
 5 years ago '05        #47
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,420 | Props total: 25047 25047
 xbossxplayax said:
Avp is not canonical and have no bearing on this movie

The studios fu*ked around and made avp1&2 only to get sh*tty numbers for the second joint so they was like fu*k it we goin back to the original storyline

I too love predators on they own as well as them silly avp movies but since jame cameron and ridley scott both separately denounced the avp series i highly doubt the OGs will cosign the avp series any time soon if not ever.
.....I Don't Know. It Was Some Plugs To Me That Had Me Like

I Want To Speak On It But I Leave It As Is Cause I Don't Want Get Off Topic But What Eatting Me Up Is The Ending....

I Know The Birth Is What Goes Into The Alien Series But Is That The Queen Thats Involved In The First Alien? Some Say Yes & Some Say No Cause In Prometheus, The "Planet" Is LV-223 but In Aliens 2 & 3 It Labels The "Planet" As LV-426 But The Set Up In Prometheus Kind of Plays Into The First Alien.
 5 years ago '08        #48
Arson 84 heat pts84 OP
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23315 23315
 Fresh Whyte said:
.....I Don't Know. It Was Some Plugs To Me That Had Me Like

I Want To Speak On It But I Leave It As Is Cause I Don't Want Get Off Topic But What Eatting Me Up Is The Ending....

I Know The Birth Is What Goes Into The Alien Series But Is That The Queen Thats Involved In The First Alien? Some Say Yes & Some Say No Cause In Prometheus, The "Planet" Is LV-223 but In Aliens 2 & 3 It Labels The "Planet" As LV-426 But The Set Up In Prometheus Kind of Plays Into The First Alien.
Not the same queen. Prometheus is like a spin off rather than a prequel. It fleshes out the backstory to Alien while never directly tying itself to Alien.

also if you want to know why AVP really reaally sucks.

Quick summary

Alien 5 was going to be James Cameron directed with Ridley Scott producing starring Segourney Weaver and Arnold Schwarzenegger but Fox phoned up Cameron and told him they had a good script for a little movie we know as Alien vs. Predator and Cameron, who was rightfully pissed, scrapped the whole project

Last edited by Arson; 06-11-2012 at 07:19 AM..
 06-11-2012, 11:07 AM         #49
Sin Loc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
Not the same queen. Prometheus is like a spin off rather than a prequel. It fleshes out the backstory to Alien while never directly tying itself to Alien.

also if you want to know why AVP really reaally sucks.

Quick summary
WOW
 5 years ago '12        #50
quanb24 5 heat pts
space
space
$596 | Props total: 0 0
this might answer some questions
 5 years ago '04        #51
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,875 | Props total: 2932 2932
that fake plot that came out before was way better than the actual plot
 5 years ago '04        #52
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,810 | Props total: 1967 1967
That imdb link was had me thinking about stuff i never would have on my own.

This movie is so deep and thought provoking. You can spend hours debating and discussing so many scenes. Theres a lot of quick scenes that seem minuscule or unimportant but ultimately really tie things together. Me and my boy i saw it with are already planning a trip back to see it again
 06-11-2012, 01:48 PM         #53
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thought it sucked, graphics aside did the black sh*t create life or destroy it, the dude who drunk the black sh*t and fell in the water was that saying that earth started that way. What was the species where did they fit in the full scale of things............and the alien thing in the end......sorry it was a clusterfu*k of bullsh*t.........nothing deep at all.......
 06-11-2012, 02:01 PM         #54
hiphopjunkee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
say whatever you want. but i had no idea it was a prequel to alien. but it was very cool so see that alien left off where prometheus ended. to finding the ship and responding to an SOS which they later realize was a warning. call it a mediocre film. but i enjoyed prometheus a lot. everythin was unexpected. i thought that guy who tuned was supposed to be the main character thoughout the movie. i guess its because i only saw the trailer once. a couple months back. but i think it was the best film this year so far. so original. the ending leaves you wnting more. but it is satisfying at the same time.

*waits for dark knight rises*
 06-11-2012, 02:15 PM         #55
hiphopjunkee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Thought it sucked, graphics aside 1..did the black sh*t create life or destroy it, the dude who drunk the black sh*t and fell in the water was that saying that earth started that way. 2. What was the species where did they fit in the full scale of things............3. and the alien thing in the end......sorry it was a clusterfu*k of bullsh*t.........nothing deep at all.......
1. i dont think the stuff he drank in the beginning was the same black stuff from later in the movie. because he descintigrated.. but if it is the same thing, im sure him falling in the water had a lot to do with becoming human since the human body is made of mostly water.

2. they mentioned in the movie that they wasted their time going to that planet. that they thought they were the engineers but ended up finding out that there were beings that enineered those tall white dudes too. thats why the girl continues her mission at the end of the movie.

3. obviously never seen 'aliens' before. plus, the boyfriend got infected, had a alien baby with the girl. went inside the tall white dude and came out an alien on legs.

your post just lets me know you have zero imagination. if the movie doesnt walk you through, step by step like a dummy, then you dont understand it.

it was an original idea. space in limitless. unknown. so what did you expect? no story? just a bunch of random aliens k!lling eveyone till there was no one left?
 06-11-2012, 02:48 PM         #56
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphopjunkee said:
1. i dont think the stuff he drank in the beginning was the same black stuff from later in the movie. because he descintigrated.. but if it is the same thing, im sure him falling in the water had a lot to do with becoming human since the human body is made of mostly water.

2. they mentioned in the movie that they wasted their time going to that planet. that they thought they were the engineers but ended up finding out that there were beings that enineered those tall white dudes too. thats why the girl continues her mission at the end of the movie.

3. obviously never seen 'aliens' before. plus, the boyfriend got infected, had a alien baby with the girl. went inside the tall white dude and came out an alien on legs.

your post just lets me know you have zero imagination. if the movie doesnt walk you through, step by step like a dummy, then you dont understand it.

it was an original idea. space in limitless. unknown. so what did you expect? no story? just a bunch of random aliens k!lling eveyone till there was no one left?

Listen I can pretend that a bowl of sh*t is not really sh*t but a complex solid that expands the idea of what we perceive human waste to be............its still going to be a bowl of sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #57
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Listen I can pretend that a bowl of sh*t is not really sh*t but a complex solid that expands the idea of what we perceive human waste to be............its still going to be a bowl of sh*t.
Shouldn't you be posting some racist sh*t somewhere?

It doesn't surprise me that a movie this complex would baffle someone like you.

I bet you didn't like Inception or the Matrix either.
 5 years ago '04        #58
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Thought it sucked, graphics aside did the black sh*t create life or destroy it, the dude who drunk the black sh*t and fell in the water was that saying that earth started that way. What was the species where did they fit in the full scale of things............and the alien thing in the end......sorry it was a clusterfu*k of bullsh*t.........nothing deep at all.......
You thought it sucked but yet you don't understand anything about the movie.

Of course you think it sucked. Maybe if your peebrain had an imagination and could understand this is a FICTIONAL movie in a FICTIONAL time with a FICTIONAL plot you would have enjoyed it. Unfortunately for you this is more than you can handle.
 5 years ago '04        #59
space
space
 all3rd said:
good theory on why the engineers wanted us dead
Can't wait to smoke a blunt and see this sh*t again.
 5 years ago '04        #60
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
 walker2781 said:
The movie was good, it was deff not epic. My biggest problem with the movie was just how fu*king dumb these so called scientist was. Instead of scientist these fools seemed like a bunch of high school students on a field trip to the intergalactic museum of weird. Once inside everybody just wanted to touch all kinda fu*ked up sh*t and the people that had good ideas(lets get the hell outta here) ended up making really stupid ideas. The mohawk guy and the other dude had the greatest idea out of all them fools, because the engineers got k!lled running from some sh*t, they wanted to get the hell back to the ship...First ma fu*kas outta the door and they get lost, lets not forget the mohawk dude got a fu*kin map made by his own little creations. then them mafu*kas get told later on that theirs some sh*t alive in there with them, so they both agree not to go fu*k with whatever it, is but instead of keeping it real these fu*kin fools decide to play with a creepy lookin space snake. Next, after seeing the boyfriend dude get lit the fu*k up, these mafu*kas gonna open the door for dead n*gga folded up like a pretzel, just cause he knocking on they door. I mean damn, dude didnt get cooked alive cause he had a fu*kin cold, obviously nothing good can come of whatever crawls up out that hole. Long story short, the only people that had any common sense on that ship was the n*gga and his co pilots. Everybody else lost they fu*kin minds as soon as they uttered the words "Prometheus has land"
THIS!

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago