Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #141
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
These n*ggas is bi*ches, when I made a thread about David Banner some of these same bi*ch n*ggas was cryin over the sh*t, RIP Lil Phat, sucked a.ss but still that n*gga
 6 years ago '08        #142
NEW_ORLEANS_504 
space
space
$273 | Props total: 1 1
R.I.P SON

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #143
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
I never heard of his behind.
 06-08-2012, 12:11 PM         #144
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S0uthernScience said:

i'm talking style wise,their voices in the same category,Phat wasn't all that lyrikal but he made alot of good songz,sh*t...im on that "Never Use A Pen Again" album right now
production carried them n*ggaz most of the time, Phat/Trill and Webbie ripped a few tracks, Phat was carried by hard azz production
 6 years ago '11        #145
bkamagnum 
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 264 264
you aint make it/ you aint good til n*ggas hating on ya. dude wasnt commercial or nothin and n*ggas straight hatin on a 19 yr old chillin. RIP phat
 6 years ago '11        #146
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
Didn't know he was that young RIP
 6 years ago '06        #147
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,617 | Props total: 8926 8926
Never heard of him i like that song junior G posted. young as fu*k sh*ts crazy when people die young then you. so much left out there son yall stay safe.

rip.
 6 years ago '12        #148
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,743 | Props total: 610 610

[video - click to view]

they said he was 40
 6 years ago '05        #149
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,403 | Props total: 679 679
Wasn't really a fan of him, didn't know he was only 19... n*gga looked late 20s... But RIP to the man and condolences to his family...

Tell me why ppl are mad that everyone on twitter from the south is saying RIP Lil Phat but were clowning Whitney Houston? Like I said Whitney died b/c of drugs, Phat got SHOT there;s a difference in how they died... Anyone can get shot but I have a hard time feeling sorry for a drug addict even though death is death...
 6 years ago '04        #150
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 Deniro732 said:
@ some lame a.ss homos mad @ me for keeping it 100..some wack a.ss muthafu*ka even went as far as propping me and leaving a hateful comment ..it is what it is people die everyday but not a single fu*k is given by me for this wack a.ss rappers death just like how idgaf about the many other individuals that die everyday that I don't know therefore it has no direct effect on my life whatsoever..i never understood why people feel they have a connection to a celebrity(in this case I wouldn't call dude a celebrity since a majority of individuals don't know who he is) to the extent that they are genuinely distraught/extremely sad or mad about their passing..that to me is down right pathetic..I've been big fans of many individuals who have passed and i've never given much care about it aside from a simple rest in pz and that it must suck to be their family or friends..we'll all die one day so fu*k having emotions about an individual who passed away who you've never met/didn't know you even existed/didn't affect your life in any meaningful way when they were living.. i know it sounds fu*ked up but in reality you all know i'm keeping i'm just being honest
You wasted all those fonts to be disrespectful is what you're saying? Not trying to be disrespectful to you, but those views are exactly how the powers that be want us to feel....Emotionless, mindless robots......Noone is gonna go wild on go on a spree. All they're saying is how shocked they were at a YOUNG MAN'S untimely k!lling.....Whats wrong with that?
 6 years ago '09        #151
oceanman J 2 heat pts
space
space
$929 | Props total: 339 339
Rip lil phat
 6 years ago '05        #152
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
that sh*t crazy he was only 19 he was only 14 on independent? that don't sound right but i did hear he grew up with marlo mike so i guess n*gga looked hella old for his age. dude died young as hell
 6 years ago '05        #153
mobsta 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 244 244
rip bra
 6 years ago '04        #154
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,115 | Props total: 5401 5401
#1) I don't understand people coming in here hating on him. Holy sh*t, he wasn't your favorite rapper and you didn't like his music... so what? It's not about that, just show a little respect for a man that lost his life. All of us are disliked by someone, and I'd like to think when I die I don't want n*ggas sitting around talking about "good... fu*k Ev." Goodness gracious... ain't saying you gotta act like you loved his music, but why hate on a guy who just died?

And sh*t... 19? I guess that makes sense b/c I remember that song Showin Off he says "I'm 15 and I'm finna buy a house" but dude really looked way older even back on Savage Life 2.
 6 years ago '10        #155
kingblock 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,467 | Props total: 2100 2100
 YI-Drizzy said:
part of me is sad this n*gga is gone but part of me is glad he wont be ruining webbie and boosies songs no more
 06-08-2012, 01:42 PM         #156
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Phat was big down here in bama, sh*t the south period...

Not other people probably ain't gone take it like we do. Dude was big to be 19, you ask somebody down here do you know lil phat 9/10 they'll tell who he is. He stayed making bangers....
 6 years ago '08        #157
Qdogg31 
space
space
$872 | Props total: 0 0
R.I.P. Lil Phat
 6 years ago '04        #158
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
dude fu*kin sucks. a.sswipe a.ss bum rip
 6 years ago '04        #159
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
Wow... My daughter was born there... That's not a ghetto area, n*ggas need to keep that ignorant sh*t in the hood...

RIP even tho i don't know dude...
 6 years ago '05        #160
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
Sandy Springs, GA? n*gga should went to Grady. RIP
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy