Lil' Phat dead - confirmed by Webbie - RIP

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286

R.I.P.
 6 years ago '12        #122
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11
 6 years ago '04        #123
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
 King Capo said:
They did that fo the boss man...if he had something to do with bleek getting k!lled you already kno..

Rip lil phat though
phat was the boss man's son, him and bleek were cool, thas like sayin the boss man had his son k!lled

and fresh just from talking to ppl, its like 3 stories floating, the consistent one is that he was sitting in his car and somebody ran up on him and shot him

the other one is the one about him being shot about 6:30 then being drove to the parking garage, imma hit k!lla up today and find out the real doe
 6 years ago '07        #124
Goosie McNeen 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,745 | Props total: 732 732
 SiqkWidaPen said:
phat was the boss man's son, him and bleek were cool, thas like sayin the boss man had his son k!lled

and fresh just from talking to ppl, its like 3 stories floating, the consistent one is that he was sitting in his car and somebody ran up on him and shot him

the other one is the one about him being shot about 6:30 then being drove to the parking garage, imma hit k!lla up today and find out the real doe
thats fu*ked up, either way, but especially if they drove a dead man

im tryna figure out whats goin on too, cause its only so much you can do meetin at a hospital man.
 6 years ago '04        #125
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
why the news say the n*gga 40 yrs old tho??

fucd up story..peace be with his fam.
 6 years ago '07        #126
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,614 | Props total: 2455 2455
@ some lame a.ss homos mad @ me for keeping it 100..some wack a.ss muthafu*ka even went as far as propping me and leaving a hateful comment ..it is what it is people die everyday but not a single fu*k is given by me for this wack a.ss rappers death just like how idgaf about the many other individuals that die everyday that I don't know therefore it has no direct effect on my life whatsoever..i never understood why people feel they have a connection to a celebrity(in this case I wouldn't call dude a celebrity since a majority of individuals don't know who he is) to the extent that they are genuinely distraught/extremely sad or mad about their passing..that to me is down right pathetic..I've been big fans of many individuals who have passed and i've never given much care about it aside from a simple rest in pz and that it must suck to be their family or friends..we'll all die one day so fu*k having emotions about an individual who passed away who you've never met/didn't know you even existed/didn't affect your life in any meaningful way when they were living.. i know it sounds fu*ked up but in reality you all know i'm keeping i'm just being honest
 06-08-2012, 10:51 AM         #127
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel bad for the n*ggaz that k!lled him
 06-08-2012, 10:54 AM         #128
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S0uthernScience said:
LIL PHAT waz like the modern day Yella Boy from U.N.L.V,
Yella waz my fav. rapper from the south,then it waz soulja slim and now lil Phat
n*ggaz had that light,"drag'm from the river"voice like myself
R.I.P ....all my fav rappers dying..fu*k!

come on now man lol, Lil Phat to Yella and Slim, you being disrespectful P lol
 06-08-2012, 11:00 AM         #129
cta052006 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ril lil phat
 6 years ago '04        #130
focusedinsight 
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 47 47
damn Louisiana off da chain.
 6 years ago '05        #131
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5485 5485
RIP to Phat
 6 years ago '06        #132
S0uthernScience 60 heat pts60
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 1185 1185
 braided_uppimp said:
come on now man lol, Lil Phat to Yella and Slim, you being disrespectful P lol

i'm talking style wise,their voices in the same category,Phat wasn't all that lyrikal but he made alot of good songz,sh*t...im on that "Never Use A Pen Again" album right now
 6 years ago '11        #133
bkamagnum 
space
space
$1,069 | Props total: 264 264
this was my sh*t tho. death b4 dishonor. rip phat
 6 years ago '04        #134
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2828 2828
RIP to dude,I didn't like the features on Savage Life 2 nor did I know about his personal life but I'm not gonna talk ill about dude. That's just distasteful
 6 years ago '04        #135
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,463 | Props total: 2952 2952
 Deniro732 said:
@ some lame a.ss homos mad @ me for keeping it 100..some wack a.ss muthafu*ka even went as far as propping me and leaving a hateful comment ..it is what it is people die everyday but not a single fu*k is given by me for this wack a.ss rappers death just like how idgaf about the many other individuals that die everyday that I don't know therefore it has no direct effect on my life whatsoever..i never understood why people feel they have a connection to a celebrity(in this case I wouldn't call dude a celebrity since a majority of individuals don't know who he is) to the extent that they are genuinely distraught/extremely sad or mad about their passing..that to me is down right pathetic..I've been big fans of many individuals who have passed and i've never given much care about it aside from a simple rest in pz and that it must suck to be their family or friends..we'll all die one day so fu*k having emotions about an individual who passed away who you've never met/didn't know you even existed/didn't affect your life in any meaningful way when they were living.. i know it sounds fu*ked up but in reality you all know i'm keeping i'm just being honest
You have such a bi*ch a.ss attitude! I get the "people die everyday" sh*t. I get that. But a mother lost her child. Whether you want to admit it or not, lil dude was a celebrity. Lil n*gga got love down there. He even worked with an artist from my city and even came through to be in the video with him. Buddy was a standup real n*gga.

It just sucks because this is another senseless act of violence that didnt need to happen. Im not out here boo hooing but me being a big Boosie fan, I rocked with the young boy. I still got his first mixtape around somewhere. sh*t was hot. Homie was just out here getting money doing something he loved.

You just sound like you have such a cold heart though. Who hurt you when you were young? Your ill comments werent needed. Just have some fu*kin respect. A mom just lost her child
 6 years ago '04        #136
mistatnn 
space
space
 Junior G said:

RIP PHAT
Worrddd! Homie came through to the city and showed love! I was just talking about this sh*t
 06-08-2012, 11:40 AM         #137
Jsinn23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rip man, damn!!
 6 years ago '04        #138
mistatnn 
space
space
But on the real though...Anyone else think that its just impossible for n*ggas on TRILL to be great? Pimp C dying took away from that Captain/Boss/leadership role that all these n*ggas could have learned from. I dont think Boosie would have got caught up in his sh*t...Webbie wouldnt have fallen off so bad after the classic Savage Life (SL2 and SL3 were sh*t!) and now Phat dying...

These young boys just out here doing whatever
 6 years ago '11        #139
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
Man lil phat was my dude man R.I.P
 6 years ago '11        #140
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
 Deniro732 said:
So people can't be side when someone they didn't know dies? They can't pay respects?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy