NBA players tweet about LeBron's crazy game today (Part 2) :lebroncmonson: (pics)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-08-2012, 09:11 PM         #41
ElMarro10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupid Fresh said:
85% of these n*ggas have generic shoes on in nba 2k12
 6 years ago '07        #42
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,171 | Props total: 4602 4602
 DrX said:
jennings on the heat

Get it done Pat...
 6 years ago '04        #43
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 1786 1786
Dis n*gga lebron almost had me in tears da way he was playing. It was beautiful.
 6 years ago '07        #44
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,598 | Props total: 1054 1054
King James is a beast.
 6 years ago '04        #45
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
 kevante said:
I guess points wise, but not like that. Not like lebron did. And I'm just talking about playoff games, and this one was against champs, elimination game, in the conference finals. Just nasty

LeBron is probably the only player in the league that can dominate a game in every category. 45, 15, 5. Plus his defense. I watched the game on a big screen at the club. everyone was just
lol i guess you never saw kobe straight murder teams when the lakers threepeated.
 06-09-2012, 09:04 AM         #46
bdp1510 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kris asked KD or Lebron? I'm rolling with the 23 year old........
 6 years ago '08        #47
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,076 | Props total: 2280 2280
 GollyI'mGully said:
lol i guess you never saw SHAQ straight murder teams when the lakers threepeated.
*fixed*
 6 years ago '11        #48
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,319 | Props total: 4609 4609
Damn lbj went dumb that game
 6 years ago '04        #49
1neDeep 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,861 | Props total: 1603 1603
Bron a beast with a 10-15 point lead.. he's the best! He's just as good for 46 1/2 minutes of a close game.. n*gga vanishes when the game is on the line.. There is no question he is the most talented, and best player in the league, but he has ZERO heart when the game is on the line. He can score on anyone, and from anywhere on the floor. BUT... his heart won't let him get it done when its crunch time, and the game can be lost based on a take and make, or a miss. He doesn't have the mental fortitude to get it done in the close ones. I'll take him first when picking a team, but I will sit his a.ss down at minute 45 when the game is close.
 6 years ago '04        #50
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2846 2846
KD or Lebron.. thats hard. KD has a better jumper.. Lebron better vision and more explosive. Durant arguably more clutch. I guess it depends on who has the best smile. Durant or Lebron?
 6 years ago '05        #51
T.I.G. 
space
space
$447 | Props total: 0 0
 SOCIALITE said:
n*ggas crown him when he wins, clown him when he loses. Gotta let it all play out. I still think Thunder will win the chamionship so if that happens LeBron will be bashed. Can't bash a guy for not winning who's still in it. But you can't crown him a winner after one game. They do this every year. He gets 40 points, or a triple double, or both and everyone says the "what are they gonna say now"
Dude you said he do this every year do you not understand how hard it is to have a performance like that and average 30 points in the NBA the problem is Wade is M.I.A. he could have stayed in Clev. for this
 6 years ago '10        #52
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19636 19636
 CTre said:
KD or Lebron.. thats hard. KD has a better jumper.. Lebron better vision and more explosive. Durant arguably more clutch. I guess it depends on who has the best smile. Durant or Lebron?
Get that gay sh*t out of here.
 6 years ago '05        #53
T.I.G. 
space
space
$447 | Props total: 0 0
 1neDeep said:
Bron a beast with a 10-15 point lead.. he's the best! He's just as good for 46 1/2 minutes of a close game.. n*gga vanishes when the game is on the line.. There is no question he is the most talented, and best player in the league, but he has ZERO heart when the game is on the line. He can score on anyone, and from anywhere on the floor. BUT... his heart won't let him get it done when its crunch time, and the game can be lost based on a take and make, or a miss. He doesn't have the mental fortitude to get it done in the close ones. I'll take him first when picking a team, but I will sit his a.ss down at minute 45 when the game is close.
Devils advocate late in games Pat Riley, Phil Jackson, or Gregg Popovich never send there team on the floor after a timeout and run a isolation play in which the defense knows who is getting the ball and sag off there men thats why so many of Labron teammates have so many wide open shots (that as a NBA player you must knock down) Labron never had this problem in Cleveland or up to the 4th game in the finals last year
 6 years ago '04        #54
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2846 2846
 Hovi Bryant said:
Get that gay sh*t out of here.
I mean if you were building a franchise wouldn't you want the more presentable player? It's a business
 6 years ago '04        #55
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,496 | Props total: 2731 2731
this mofo earned his respect ...he made it clear that he´ll be f!ghting 110% and that without him ,the team wouldnt be there
 06-09-2012, 11:55 AM         #56
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If im a professional basketball player i just cant d!ckride another man in my profession, these n*ggas are not competitive enough, none of these n*ggas on twitter are gonna win rings anytime soon
 6 years ago '07        #57
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
some of these cat are just d**k riderz.
 6 years ago '08        #58
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,076 | Props total: 2280 2280
if you ain't hating on somebody then your considered a d!ck rider.
 6 years ago '11        #59
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
can't wait for this nikka to choke tonight
 06-09-2012, 01:24 PM         #60
LebronOnYoBtch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn stans hop off the mans d!ck...hit me up when the n*gga drop 60

props to the balding n*gga tho...still get at me when he drop 60
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy