Skip Bayless reaction to Lebron's game 6

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10697 10697
So hes expected to have a back to back of over of the greatest playoffs performances ever?

This dude could average 50, 30, and 20 and if he had one bad game he'd get crucified

Meanwhile tobe Bryant chokes and plays like sh*t when it matters his entire career and not only gets overlooked but gets praised because he has 5 ring he was carried to or was bailed out by refs and clutch plays from Fisher, horry, gasol, artest, ariza
 6 years ago '11        #62
SoProlific67 
space
space
$12 | Props total: 0 0
He just mad cuz bron bron didn't send him no South Beach 9's!

6 years ago '04        #63
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,895 | Props total: 8231 8231

[pic - click to view]

06-08-2012, 09:25 AM         #64
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
skip is as worn out as FUBU with his comments.
 6 years ago '05        #65
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
 Cheeze said:
If LeBron wins a ring, Skip is out of a job
LeBron could average 40 Pts 18 Rebs 15 Asts while the Heat win the championship and Skip will say Wade deferred to LeBron to help LeBron's ego!!!
 6 years ago '06        #66
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,528 | Props total: 26323 26323
 A-N-D-1 said:
LeBron could average 40 Pts 18 Rebs 15 Asts while the Heat win the championship and Skip will say Wade deferred to LeBron to help LeBron's ego!!!
2chainz!!!
 06-08-2012, 10:28 AM         #67
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we already know how gifted lebron is; but his clutch game still remains to be seen.
 6 years ago '05        #68
MATIX 
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 72 72
surprised he didnt call in sick
 6 years ago '06        #69
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,697 | Props total: 8661 8661
 3rdcoasta said:
we already know how gifted lebron is; but his clutch game still remains to be seen.
he is gifted and a great player.

I don't think he is as clutch as others but a win is a win.

A great superstar performance is a great performance.

You should give credit were credit is do.

Everybody knows lebron has clutch problems but nobody needs to remember everybody every single second like skip does.

He does it on purpose.
 6 years ago '08        #70
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
 StateProperty88 said:
this isnt a game by game thing. if this proves he's clutch and then he sh*ts the bed tomorrow does that prove he isnt clutch since views can be changed every game apparently?
Doesn't matter how good you are in the last 5 minutes, if you're too far behind to the lead in the first place He was the only player with over 10 points up until around the last minute of the first half. They were only up by 10 or 12 at the half. If he doesn't put on that basketball clinic in the first half they wouldn't have won.
 6 years ago '04        #71
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
the expectations on lebron are insane though.

good he did it in game 6 in an elimination game but he needs to to the EXACT same thing in game 7?

good he won the series but he has to average 40/15 for the whole finals

good he won the finals but he has to hit a buzzer beater with .4 left

if none of these things happen you'll get crucified for the whole summer even though the rest of the team not named wade can't even score 10 points

you know how ridiculous all of this sounds. you can't even pull this sh!t off in nba2k legends mode

Last edited by justinjones; 06-08-2012 at 11:05 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #72
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,565 | Props total: 2836 2836
I kinda agree with skip tho

its trouble for game 7 for the heat

Bron went off and was making everything, including off balance sh*t. . . what happens if he dont do it in game 7?

Wade had another sh*t 1st half and im sure the rest of the heat going to be looking for another game 6 like performance from bron
 6 years ago '05        #73
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
doesnt matter who wins game 7, OKC wins title this year :)
 6 years ago '05        #74
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Legit1 said:
Did this man really insinuate that a game 6, win or go home ECF playoff game without homecourt that could ruin a mans reputation was no pressure

ESPN is now at low standards for allowing biased hate for an individual come from a professional analyst who gets a large segment on a show that comes on 5 times a week
 A-N-D-1 said:
 justinjones said:
the expectatiosn on lebron are insane though.

good he did it in game 6 in an elimination game but he needs to to the EXACT same thing in game 7?

good he won the series but he has to average 40/15 for the whole finals

good he won the finals but he has to hit a buzzer beater with .4 left

if none of these things happen you'll get crucified for the whole summer even though the rest of the team not named wade can't even score 10 points

you know how ridiculous all of this sounds. you can't even pull this sh!t off in nba2k legends mode

sh*t is just sick now i tried to watch today show and couldnt he was making no sense. and some how Batman won the game and Batman gonna win game 7 he been saying that all playoff and clearly LBJ had been heat best player. avg 30 and 10 yet he is robin lol i hope the ratings keep dropping
 6 years ago '04        #75
young $ 2 heat pts
space
space
$659 | Props total: 11 11
Everything he is saying is true though... It's more pressure when you are expected to do it. TBH he was just on tonight he doesn't do that in every game he was just in a zone but will he do that a few games out of a series nah
 06-08-2012, 12:28 PM         #76
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghettofied said:

[pic - click to view]

Am I the only one who thinks SKip be lookin like
 6 years ago '06        #77
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
To all the clowns in this thread agreeing with SKIP "TROLLIN" BAYLESS...

fu*k YA'LL n*ggaS man...

To find something to complain about from that performance is absolutely absurd...

sh*t is corny..str8 up.
 06-08-2012, 12:46 PM         #78
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dismiss this as his job, but what i dont get is....whoever has had the latest great or horrible game seems to effect who the media and fans call the "greatest player in the world"

If Durant goes for 15 and loses, Lebron is the best again. If Durant plays ok and shoots well in the 4th, he's the best again. If Lebron goes for 40, he's the best again.

Lebron's numbers are STUPID. among active players, he is second in 40 pt games in the playoffs, 1st...Kobe of course.

i wish they had a stat that read "good pass" or "pass to wide open player" cause that a.ssist sh*t....if the Heat even shot 45% from Lebron's passes when they are open, he'd average a triple double.
 06-08-2012, 12:57 PM         #79
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freakbucket said:
i dismiss this as his job, but what i dont get is....whoever has had the latest great or horrible game seems to effect who the media and fans call the "greatest player in the world"

If Durant goes for 15 and loses, Lebron is the best again. If Durant plays ok and shoots well in the 4th, he's the best again. If Lebron goes for 40, he's the best again.

Lebron's numbers are STUPID. among active players, he is second in 40 pt games in the playoffs, 1st...Kobe of course.

i wish they had a stat that read "good pass" or "pass to wide open player" cause that a.ssist sh*t....if the Heat even shot 45% from Lebron's passes when they are open, he'd average a triple double.
my n*gga... you gotta dismiss the media completely when it comes to sports related sh*t. Look at half these mafuhkas. With the exception of the Magic (the greatest btw) which one of these n*ggas on ESPN has the right to tell anyone of us who great and whos not? I gotta kick outa last night though with Wilbon saying Elgin Baylor is one of the top 5 players of all time. lol Ever notice that? Whenever they talk about a player from back in the day hes a top 5 player of all time. lol Lebron spazzed last night. That all folks.
 6 years ago '05        #80
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,184 | Props total: 3099 3099
 freakbucket said:

i wish they had a stat that read "good pass" or "pass to wide open player" cause that a.ssist sh*t....if the Heat even shot 45% from Lebron's passes when they are open, he'd average a triple double

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy