Q-Tip Goes In About Gwyneth Paltrow Use Of The N-Word

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #161
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
 JayDee11 said:
It will be a cold day in hell before I ever expect my people to change how they comfortably interact with their own, in order to justify the enemy's behavior.
 06-08-2012, 01:07 PM         #162
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
your a.ssumptions are hilarious jit.. Mexican? im not even from the same continent fu*k boy

why do i need to be concerned about them getting shipped off? they came here illegally so if they get caught they suffer the law of the land

youre a race baiter son and you come in these threads saying all sorts of dumbass things and when somebody ethers the sh*t out of your argument you either respond with a history lesson, an ignorant lecture, or if you get really mad and have nothing to say, you start attacking that person and doing the same sh*t that youre angry and ranting on about other ppl for..

you sound like a hoe in each of your posts kid
Take one to know one fu*k boy.

I dont race bait sh*t, this bi*ch was 9 pages before I even came in here. If you were not dealing with your usual case of PMS you would have saw that, but all your emotional a.ss ever does is suck off white people on some praise the white man sh*t. If you hate black people so much then why try to imitate us? Damn your a Mexican that imitates black people that praises white people......do you even know wtf you are? If you hate my post so fu*king much why did you respond in the first place? I wasn't referring to you? Why.........because you know the sh*t I say is right and here comes Brown Skin warrior to take up for white people once again.............you a fu*king joke bruh. You love sucking off white people so much I bet you only fu*k white bi*ches.......fu*king identity crisis having a.ss bastard.

Last edited by Dos-effect; 06-08-2012 at 01:12 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #163
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 Official said:
Your missing the point man

Gwenyth is a grown a.ss woman, she understand that the word is perceived differently when a white person is referring to a black person as n*gga regardless of how much rappers say it, that is irrelevant.

With her having this knowledge and still choosing to refer to kanye and hov a.ss n*ggas she either

a. didnt give a fu*k
b. felt as though she is comfortable enough to call black people n*gga

both are problematic

end of fu*king discussion

rappers saying n*gga has 0 to do with a white person KNOWING how it is perceived when a white person says the word
and black ppl dont know the history of the word? is that why old black folks look down upon this generation using that word? cmon dude, racist white ppl made that word, among many, as way to keep "lesser races" down. the same as they created "spic" cause us hispanics who dont know English say "speak" with an accent and it sounds like "spic" both condescending words but one was reformed to mean a term of endearment.

if a word can only be said by one race and its cool but if its said by any other race and it becomes offensive then what does it say about that word?

why do white ppl feel its ok to say it? cause its in the lyrics to their favorite songs man. if you want white folks to stop saying it then stop using it cause rap is the biggest form of entertainment and its being pushed to EVERYBODY.

instead of having a mature debate on why Gwyneth Paltrow shouldnt have said it or it was ok for her to say it, i got dudes who say that "all white ppl are racist towards blacks and thats why they use it" and then they call me a "spic"

how backwards is that?
 06-08-2012, 01:15 PM         #164
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
and black ppl dont know the history of the word? is that why old black folks look down upon this generation using that word? cmon dude, racist white ppl made that word, among many, as way to keep "lesser races" down. the same as they created "spic" cause us hispanics who dont know English say "speak" with an accent and it sounds like "spic" both condescending words but one was reformed to mean a term of endearment.

if a word can only be said by one race and its cool but if its said by any other race and it becomes offensive then what does it say about that word?

why do white ppl feel its ok to say it? cause its in the lyrics to their favorite songs man. if you want white folks to stop saying it then stop using it cause rap is the biggest form of entertainment and its being pushed to EVERYBODY.

instead of having a mature debate on why Gwyneth Paltrow shouldnt have said it or it was ok for her to say it, i got dudes who say that "all white ppl are racist towards blacks and thats why they use it" and then they call me a "spic"

how backwards is that?
Well the dude in the video said it..........so I thought i appropriate......hey if you dont like me calling you a spic you should write a letter to that dude...........you get the picture..........doesn't make much sense when the shoe is on the other foot does it? On some real sh*t that is foul would never call a hispanic some sh*t like.......just making a valid point.........people who live in glass houses should not throw stones.
 6 years ago '04        #165
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:

how backwards is that?
Just like there are a lot of dumb a.ss Hispanics there are a lot of dumb a.ss black people to be frank the majority of the population in America as a whole are complete fu*king idiots

ill never call a Hispanic a spic or anything negative because i like all of us should know is that we blacks and Hispanics are in the same fu*kin boat.

As far as history and perception of the word i speaking in Modern terms and in TODAYS society a black person can call a black person a n*gga without any uproar A white person can not...gwenyth knows this..white people know this..so when they still say n*gga i must conclude they are racist are feel as though they are in a comfortable enough position they can say that. I have a problem with both scenarios

I know Hispanics that say white people are racist towards them but they will insult black people , call them dirty and every derogatory term in the book in a second

so the sh*t goes both ways

Last edited by Official; 06-08-2012 at 01:20 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #166
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193 OP
space
space
$18,093 | Props total: 19716 19716
i just dont understand why or how a white person who say they are not racist and should not be held accountable for what white people did in the past use a word that white people in the past made up 2 be derogatory and racist towards blacks.
 6 years ago '11        #167
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Take one to know one fu*k boy.

I dont race bait sh*t, this bi*ch was 9 pages before I even came in here. If you were not dealing with your usual case of PMS you would have saw that, but all your emotional a.ss ever does is suck off white people on some praise the white man sh*t. If you hate black people so much then why try to imitate us? Damn your a Mexican that imitates black people that praises white people......do you even know wtf you are? If you hate my post so fu*king much why did you respond in the first place? I wasn't referring to you? Why.........because you know the sh*t I say is right and here comes Brown Skin warrior to take up for white people once again.............you a fu*king joke bruh. You love sucking off white people so much I bet you only fu*k white bi*ches.......fu*king identity crisis having a.ss bastard.
you responded to MY POST you confused a.ss ignorant fu*k LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO

<-- my first post and your reply to my post right after

and you came in here on the 6th page stupid a.ss

you definitely sound like a hoe now lmao.. ol cant count to 10, backtracking, selective memory a.ss dude

all female tactics to winning an argument

DOUBLE fu*kIN FAIL

GTFOH you fake Malcolm X stunt double wannabe a.ss dude LMAOOOOOOO
 06-08-2012, 01:20 PM         #168
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Racism, ignorance, and bigotry on all sides of the fence on this one...
 6 years ago '05        #169
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193 OP
space
space
$18,093 | Props total: 19716 19716
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
you responded to MY POST you confused a.ss ignorant fu*k LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO

you definitely sound like a hoe now lmao.. ol cant count to 10, backtracking, selective memory a.ss dude

DOUBLE fu*kIN FAIL

why u trying to sh*t on malcom tho
 06-08-2012, 01:22 PM         #170
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:

DOUBLE fu*kIN FAIL

So again what the fu*k are you? Or are you just go hopscotch over the sh*t.......................like you been doing? Ill wait for you to get up off your knees and wipe that nut off..............
 6 years ago '04        #171
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
 chi town hustla said:
i just dont understand why or how a white person who say they are not racist and should not be held accountable for what white people did in the past use a word that white people in the past made up 2 be derogatory and racist towards blacks.
"but but but but black people say it... but but but i have black friends"
 6 years ago '11        #172
space
space
 Official said:
Just like there are a lot of dumb a.ss Hispanics there are a lot of dumb a.ss black people to be frank the majority of the population in America as a whole are complete fu*king idiots

ill never call a Hispanic a spic or anything negative because i like all of us should know is that we blacks and Hispanics are in the same fu*kin boat.

As far as history and perception of the word i speaking in Modern terms and in TODAYS society a black person can call a black person a n*gga without any uproar A white person can not...gwenyth knows this..white people know this..so when they still say n*gga i must conclude they are racist are feel as though they are in a comfortable enough position they can say that.

I know hispanics that say white people are racist towards them but they will insultblack people , call them dirty and every derogatory term in the book in a second

so the sh*t goes both ways
look man, im not saying nor did i ever say that ppl who arent of african american descent can say that word.. as a matter of fact, im not ok with with them saying it

my argument is, that if that word has so much pain and suffering behind it, then NOBODY should say it as a sign of respect for what that word REALLY meant to the ppl who lived through those times.. thats it

ppl getting mad at me for that? am i wrong for thinking this? i got this dude saying im sucking off the white mans d!ck and im racist toward black ppl cause i think nobody should say the word while hes trying to make some dude, whos both grandparents died at the hands of some racist fu*ks, think its ok to go ahead and say it and that hes got a "slave mentality"... cmon man
 6 years ago '11        #173
space
space
 chi town hustla said:
why u trying to sh*t on malcom tho

Dos-effect said:
So again what the fu*k are you? Or are you just go hopscotch over the sh*t.......................like you been doing? Ill wait for you to get up off your knees and wipe that nut off..............
so were just gonna pretend like you didnt just fail twice?

yo take your double L and GTFOH you nonsense spewing retard

youre like a fu*king gnat that wont go away and doesnt know what the fu*k its doing
 06-08-2012, 01:31 PM         #174
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Black folks need to popularize racial slurs that are directed at white-skinned people.

That way we could all enjoy ourselves, for every n*gga there would be a peckawood-Craka-Honkey.

Fun for everyone.
But we do
No disrespect but what typa black man are you? Again, I have a white slave at work. I'm sure ALL black folk who post on this site knows what the hell it is I'm talking about.
n*ggas dont give a sh*t about these pasties, they give a sh1t about US. Why you think theyre in here?
 06-08-2012, 01:34 PM         #175
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
look man, im not saying nor did i ever say that ppl who arent of african american descent can say that word.. as a matter of fact, im not ok with with them saying it

my argument is, that if that word has so much pain and suffering behind it, then NOBODY should say it as a sign of respect for what that word REALLY meant to the ppl who lived through those times.. thats it

ppl getting mad at me for that? am i wrong for thinking this? i got this dude saying im sucking off the white mans d!ck and im racist toward black ppl cause i think nobody should say the word while hes trying to make some dude, whos both grandparents died at the hands of some racist fu*ks, think its ok to go ahead and say it and that hes got a "slave mentality"... cmon man

That's like you telling somebody they cant have a party just because they didn't invite your stupid a.ss.......if you ain't invited then then the party is none of your fu*king concern. Never called you racist just said you always on the side of white people........are you not?
 6 years ago '04        #176
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,532 | Props total: 275 275
 Ant McQueen said:

^^ That's what irrelevance looks like.
Nah you know these young dudes mean it's not HOT
 6 years ago '11        #177
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Well the dude in the video said it..........so I thought i appropriate......hey if you dont like me calling you a spic you should write a letter to that dude...........you get the picture..........doesn't make much sense when the shoe is on the other foot does it? On some real sh*t that is foul would never call a hispanic some sh*t like.......just making a valid point.........people who live in glass houses should not throw stones.
 Dos-effect said:
You ol d!ck in the b00ty a.ss spic , you comment on my post then I post some real sh*t and post on some ol cop out sh*t......FOH

If spic offended you then you understand.........I believe you are one the dudes who believe you can call anybody you want n*gga right?
i thought i was the one backtracking?

ignorant hypocrite exposed
 06-08-2012, 01:41 PM         #178
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:

so were just gonna pretend like you didnt just fail twice?

yo take your double L and GTFOH you nonsense spewing retard

youre like a fu*king gnat that wont go away and doesnt know what the fu*k its doing
Whoa a page number and a mistaken a.ssumption that completely voids out the entire argument huh? Most time when people have nothing else to go with they go with technicalities and try to disregard the whole argument as if that makes the validity of what was said any less important. Like your trying to do now. How bout you stay with the actual question that was posed instead of trying to reflect it to something irrelevant.?
 6 years ago '04        #179
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
The Modern context of n*gga is a term used amognst black people and people of color we can agree on that right?

White people are still perceived as racists or culturally insensitive when using the word n*gga in todays society can we agree on that?

Yes its a double standard for black people to use it and white people not to use it but it is what it is

just like its a double standard with s3x between men and women a man can fu*k 10 chicks in a week and be that dude

a woman fu*ks 10 men in a week and shes a fu*kins.lut

so if the woman is AWARE of the double standard AWARE of the perception of her actions and chooses to do so ANYWAY what does that make her?
 06-08-2012, 01:42 PM         #180
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
98%

and that is all
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago