Q-Tip Goes In About Gwyneth Paltrow Use Of The N-Word

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #141
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Honkeys in B-More
 6 years ago '05        #142
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 Dos-effect said:
See you letting that white logic get in your head............your ashamed of using the word because of how whites look at blacks.........smh........dude you have a slaves way of thinking........stop shucking and jiving for whitey.....its them trying to be like us.....not the other way around..........using a word does not make you ignorant........especially if the only reason you think that is because your made to feel ashamed. Your ancestors were called N***gers, they were slaves. You can fall for this we all one race bullsh*t if you want to..........but you already know that whites dont want to change they want you to change........its like a selfish woman who always is saying something is wrong with you......yet she is always nagging and fu*king with you......and no matter what you do she is never satisfied.....yet she is the one who is always telling you need to do better......its pointless.......your f!ghting a battle that you cant win cause the bi*ch is too fu*king stupid and selfish to look at her own self in the mirror and realize she is the root of the problem.
commas and periods.
 6 years ago '04        #143
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
yea thats why we dont let anybody think its ok to call us spics, wetback, or beaners.. even stupid fu*ks from our own race
Your a fu*kin moron

You have absolutely no knowledge regarding the culture contextual complexity of the original word ****** and its present day usage amongst black people as n*gga

so shut the fu*k up and go hide somewhere

You dont even understand the history of your own people in relation to America if you did you would understand Hispanics and blacks are in the same boat when it comes to equality in this country.

Last edited by Official; 06-08-2012 at 12:24 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #144
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,364 | Props total: 6375 6375
 JayDee11 said:
So what you're saying is that young brothers should alter the way they communicate with each other because it gives the enemy a reason to be ignorant. The same enemy who never needed a logical reason to spew hatred and racial superiority. The most hateful and destructive race on the planet, behaves in a manner that has defined their existence for hundreds of years and it's somehow our fault. You need to go ahead and make the full transistion because it's obvious you're damn sure not one of us.

I communicate with my "brothers" by saying bruh. The same way my dad does. Do you say n*gga to your parents?
 06-08-2012, 12:19 PM         #145
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:

i'm ashamed to use the word because my grandfather and my great grand father got k!lled by a bunch of racists. if my grandma slapped me in the back of the head when i was 16 for saying it around her it must of been for a good reason. The older i get the less i want to say it. Yes i still say it sometimes but more times than not i avoid saying it now. Its not a whitey complex. its having more repsect for the people that came before me to use the word the demeaned them for so long as to now trying to flip it and use it like bruh

stop being stuck on white people and try to understand why i am saying this.

and you still haven't said why other races are getting a free pass. if white folks shouldn't say it then nobody else thats not black should say it in your eyes right?
Ive never said whites could not say it.....that was never my point, I'm simply speaking on the disrespect and over analyzed opinions that everybody but the black man has about black people. Your grandparents are 2 black people of many. Using this word in the way that is used is in no way disrespecting those who lived through the struggle.........this being true because its those very same people who chose to the use the word and replace its actual demeaning definition to what it is considered today. So if its widely accepted around the world for most black people.......why would you feel the need not to use? For the sake of whites right? It is a whitey complex....you hate to have black people acting any other way then what whitey considers civilized.....when in fact you should give a fu*k about what these hypocritical bastards think. You will always be a n*gga in their eyes rather you try not to be or not. So if you go be a n*gga.......then be a n*gga, it does not mean be ignorant..........as thats their a.ssociation........it could mean accomplished, evolved, or not giving a fu*k......
 06-08-2012, 12:23 PM         #146
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stl12188 said:
commas and periods.
Looks at the sign and slaps the sh*t out of you for insulting me with that hypocritical bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #147
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
If the word means so much to him, he should feel offended when anyone says it, no matter their color.
 6 years ago '04        #148
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
 EscoNore said:
If the word means so much to him, he should feel offended when anyone says it, no matter their color.
HOW SLOW CAN YOU PEOPLE BE!

its anot necesarily about the WORD! its about HER!

if she gave a fu*k at all she would not have said it point blank period

her saying the sh*t and not showing any remorse whatsoever means she gave 0 fu*ks as a white woman about calling two people n*ggas...that is the fu*king problem!
 6 years ago '04        #149
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,364 | Props total: 6375 6375
 Dos-effect said:
Ive never said whites could not say it.....that was never my point, I'm simply speaking on the disrespect and over analyzed opinions that everybody but the black man has about black people. Your grandparents are 2 black people of many. Using this word in the way that is used is in no way disrespecting those who lived through the struggle.........this being true because its those very same people who chose to the use the word and replace its actual demeaning definition to what it is considered today. So if its widely accepted around the world for most black people.......why would you feel the need not to use? For the sake of whites right? It is a whitey complex....you hate to have black people acting any other way then what whitey considers civilized.....when in fact you should give a fu*k about what these hypocritical bastards think. You will always be a n*gga in their eyes rather you try not to be or not. So if you go be a n*gga.......then be a n*gga, it does not mean be ignorant..........as thats their a.ssociation........it could mean accomplished, evolved, or not giving a fu*k......
Look me and you are not going to get into an agreement about this because we are just going to go in circles. you think i have some white complex because i don't like saying the word n*gga. This whole argument started because I think we say it to the point where it doesn't have much meaning to anybody anymore. Which has everybody else say it whenever just because it got desensitized so much. Not just white people but everybody.
 6 years ago '11        #150
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
U white males stay capin for these cave b!tches
 6 years ago '11        #151
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 Official said:
Your a fu*kin moron

You have absolutely no knowledge regarding the culture contextual complexity regarding the original word ****** and its present day usage amongst black people as n*gga

so shut the fu*k up and go hide somewhere

You dont even understand the history of your own people in relation to America if you did you would understand Hispanics and blacks are in the same boat when it comes to equality in this country.
no youre the fu*king moron for promoting hate against a race based on events that happened before you and i were born.. instead of changing our mentalities and the mentalities of others, you choose to keep your "superior" state of mind and remain in the same spot and make things worse.

you want ppl to stop saying it? then go write a letter to your favorite rapper and tell him to stop glorifying the word that was used by white men to demoralize, demean, and undignify not only blacks, but hispanics as well

all you dudes trying to drop history lessons is played the fu*k out.. no wonder yall are stuck on stupid cause youre too concerned with the past aka sh*t that happened that nobody can change. yall dudes stay dwelling on that sh*t and get angrier everytime you think about it lmao

grow up kid
 06-08-2012, 12:46 PM         #152
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
no youre the fu*king moron for promoting hate against a race based on events that happened before you and i were born.. instead of changing our mentalities and the mentalities of others, you choose to keep your "superior" state of mind and remain in the same spot and make things worse.

you want ppl to stop saying it? then go write a letter to your favorite rapper and tell him to stop glorifying the word that was used by white men to demoralize, demean, and undignify not only blacks, but hispanics as well

all you dudes trying to drop history lessons is played the fu*k out.. no wonder yall are stuck on stupid cause youre too concerned with the past aka sh*t that happened that nobody can change. yall dudes stay dwelling on that sh*t and get angrier everytime you think about it lmao

grow up kid

Nobody is endorsing hate for anybody. WE BLACK WE CAN SAY AND DO WHAT EVER THE fu*k WE WANT.........write a letter........shut yo dumb a.ss up........if you not respecting the word or the people behind the word then eat a d!ck.......its that simple........and like I said since your so full of Mexican pride you need to be out there making sure your people dont shipped the fu*k back to Mexico......instead of debating with black people about something that obviously has nothing to do fu*king do with you Holmes.
 6 years ago '11        #153
space
space
 Dos-effect said:

yeah okay.......you were saying?
great example using such an accomplished individual

your posts stay relevant to the discussions bro
 6 years ago '06        #154
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
there will always be debate about the word n*gga, hip hop culture took ****** and spun it off into n*gga, glorified it as a slang term to the point where they don't mean the same thing at all when people read the a vs er ending, and complain when it gets used casually, its only gonna get worse as time goes on, 20 years from now everybody will say it, hispanics and all that already get a free pass, all thats left is white
 06-08-2012, 12:51 PM         #155
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:

Remember about how Hispanics dont use words towards each other.......but of course cause its pertinent its not relevant.......great back peddle on that sh*t bruh.
 6 years ago '11        #156
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Nobody is endorsing hate for anybody. WE BLACK WE CAN SAY AND DO WHAT EVER THE fu*k WE WANT.........write a letter........shut yo dumb a.ss up........if you not respecting the word or the people behind the word then eat a d!ck.......its that simple........and like I said since your so full of Mexican pride you need to be out there making sure your people dont shipped the fu*k back to Mexico......instead of debating with black people about something that obviously has nothing to do fu*king do with you Holmes.
your a.ssumptions are hilarious jit.. Mexican? im not even from the same continent fu*k boy

why do i need to be concerned about them getting shipped off? they came here illegally so if they get caught they suffer the law of the land

youre a race baiter son and you come in these threads saying all sorts of dumbass things and when somebody ethers the sh*t out of your argument you either respond with a history lesson, an ignorant lecture, or if you get really mad and have nothing to say, you start attacking that person and doing the same sh*t that youre angry and ranting on about other ppl for..

you sound like a hoe in each of your posts kid
 6 years ago '11        #157
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Remember about how Hispanics dont use words towards each other.......but of course cause its pertinent its not relevant.......great back peddle on that sh*t bruh.
yea that Aztek Warrior dude is the ambassador for Hispanic ppl worldwide bro

oh and did i hear him say the N word as well?

example for argument fail

Last edited by XxHeAtMaKeRxX; 06-08-2012 at 12:58 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #158
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:

Your missing the point man

Gwenyth is a grown a.ss woman, she understand that the word is perceived differently when a white person is referring to a black person as n*gga regardless of how much rappers say it, that is irrelevant.

With her having this knowledge and still choosing to refer to kanye and hov a.ss n*ggas she either

a. didnt give a fu*k
b. felt as though she is comfortable enough to call black people n*gga

both are problematic

end of fu*king discussion

rappers saying n*gga has 0 to do with a white person KNOWING how it is perceived when a white person says the word

it is a double standard but thats just how it is

any white person claiming theyre not racist, they have black friends etc etc etc why would they use the word? black people using the word has nothing to do with them using the word

Last edited by Official; 06-08-2012 at 12:59 PM..
 06-08-2012, 01:00 PM         #159
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
yea that Aztek Warrior dude is the ambassador for Hispanic ppl worldwide bro

oh and did i hear him say the N word as well?

argument fail
yeah dont really do that bullsh*t Reggaeton sh*t or what ever it is......point of it Slurs are used and embraced by every race to cushion the blow of the original meaning or usage of the word. Its not a black thing........and you back track like the true bi*ch you are is not helping your argument.
 06-08-2012, 01:01 PM         #160
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:

I communicate with my "brothers" by saying bruh. The same way my dad does. Do you say n*gga to your parents?
Here in lies the problem with the bamboozled, white washed negro. They have become so entrenched in the devil's teachings and trickonometry, that all sense of self ceases. A belief that all us colored folk should be able to easily transform ourselves into whitey's version of a "model citizen", overrides reality. No, I don't call my parents n*gga but that's beside the point. I was fortunate enough to encounter people in my life who a.sssisted my conversion from ignorant to informed. This knowledge ensured that I would never be foolish enough to expect the millions of brothers, who have yet to recieve proper direction, to somehow act as if they have. Whether they reach their full potential or not, they're still my people. If they die without realizing that despite how the devil tries to portray us, no black man has to maintain a mindstate that emulates his poor living conditions. Guess what? We'll still be one of the same. It will be a cold day in hell before I ever expect my people to change how they comfortably interact with their own, in order to justify the enemy's behavior.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
259 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
33 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
28 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
94 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
46 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago