Q-Tip Goes In About Gwyneth Paltrow Use Of The N-Word

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
94 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-08-2012, 10:29 AM         #121
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 soulof585 said:
But no one is upset at the actual title of the song? smh picky a.ss ignorant mofos just want attention.
2 black man in Paris......who put out an album about black Excellence.......why should we be mad?..... If you want to say n*gga............then you shouldn't be mad when black people say fu*k white people....cause its the same sh*t......basically......
 06-08-2012, 10:42 AM         #122
mayday20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BluCupShawty said:
If n*ggas were singin word for word and tweeting the lyrics to a country song called crackers in kentucky, it would be Trayvon season all over again. fu*k that white bi*ch and the sell outs that give her a pass.
You cry babies say cracker/devil every f*cking thread and you don't see us complain about it, so try again.

Dos-effect said:
As you can see the computer has more sense then your dumb a.ss..... and most the people in this thread
 6 years ago '08        #123
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12243 12243
I use n*gga 40 times a day I could care less
 6 years ago '10        #124
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 hayday12 said:
You're sitting on the internet crying about a word, a fu*king word, and you want to talk about having no backbone.

Having a backbone means not acting like a little bi*ch over every little thing.

Sorry we're smart and mature enough not to let petty sh*t like this offend us.
LOL you are specifically one of those kids that I'm talking about. Thank your parents for doing such a sh*t job on raising you. I'm a.ssuming that you are the type of individual that thinks that "if i ignore it, it'll go away" right? lol. As I said, kids like you have no backbone to let it be known that its not alright to say.

Go ask them (your parents) how they felt about the word when they were spit upon and called "just a fu*king word" as you put it. Dumbass children these days..

But in all seriousness, when individuals refer to one another as a "n*gga", what is the point? Is there nothing else in the vocabulary to recognize one another? I'd love to hear the creativity behind this answer. Get mad when white folks call you one, yet recognize your homie as one. Double standard mother fu*kers forreal.

Last edited by WalmartRollback; 06-08-2012 at 10:56 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #125
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
Your parents failed you

Im trying to figure out where some of you black people are from that dont give a fu*k about a white bi*ch saying n*gga

like where does this sh*t occur?

I dont understand, guess i'm cut from a different cloth, they way i was brought up that sh*t is not cool

and if hov didnt have a conversation with the bi*ch i lost respect for him
 06-08-2012, 10:59 AM         #126
Sin Loc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
remember when q-tip played a gay n*gga in prison song?
 6 years ago '10        #127
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Official said:
Your parents failed you

Im trying to figure out where some of you black people are from that dont give a fu*k about a white bi*ch saying n*gga

like where does this sh*t occur?

I dont understand, guess i'm cut from a different cloth, they way i was brought up that sh*t is not cool

and if hov didnt have a conversation with the bi*ch i lost respect for him
Its pretty pathetic indeed. I had the opportunity to live in the southern states and on the west coast (specifically socal - LA area) and I can say for sure, you would have your head caved in if this situation occurred that we are speaking on.

justinjones said:
they use all those terms mostly to demean each other. they don't do it when they say hi. i live in a city that is full of mexicans. they get mad if you call them anything other than that(puerto rican,cuban,etc) i know damn well that they don't call each other spics and wetbacks like we call each other n*gga
my thoughts exactly. I have not one time in my life heard a mexican refer to anyone as a wetback or spic and I lived in a straight up mexican neighborhood.
 06-08-2012, 11:19 AM         #128
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sin Loc said:
remember when q-tip played a gay n*gga in prison song?
He didnt play a gay n*gga.......his boy played a gay n*gga, and he stopped fu*king with him when old dude pushed up on him.
 06-08-2012, 11:25 AM         #129
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThisUsernameSux said:
and white people would start calling each other peckawood-craka-honkeys instead of n*ggas....

graftedgenes just solved racial issues
yea then white artists will then have a song out called peckawood-craka-honkeys in paris! then black people cant say the name of the song because white people will get offended...So when black people have to reference the song they would have to say P C H in paris for real!!!!!

Leave the white woman alone...its the name of the song!!! and she just added for real because they were really IN PARIS!!!
 6 years ago '04        #130
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6481 6481
 Dos-effect said:
So its our fault that their envy leads them to disrespect us? Why not just ask them to hop off our nuts? For all the unity hip hop is supposed to have, it often just leads whites to disrespect us more. You see how they like make Eminem the god of all things hiphop related.....which is not a strike against Eminem, its just showing how white people do. How long you gonna let them get free passes to look at you and your children as not even worth the common courtesy of respect? GP is not racist by any means......this response is most part in regards to the obvious bullsh*t post in this thread. Wake up bruh.....these crackas dont give a fu*k about your or your culture.........as they get older hiphop will become a fad they went through.......while other like myself live this sh*t..........

Hip Hop shouldn't have anything to do with this. How long are we gonna let other races that are not white get a pass for saying it?

Its our fault for thinking that its cool to use it the way we do. Our grandparents look down on this sh!t because they lived in the tail end of segregation
 6 years ago '11        #131
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 justinjones said:
Hip Hop shouldn't have anything to do with this. How long are we gonna let other races that are not white get a pass for saying it?

Its our fault for thinking that its cool to use it the way we do. Our grandparents look down on this sh!t because they lived in the tail end of segregation

if you glorify a word and use it "as a term of endearment" the historical meaning has been taken away and has nothing to do it anymore. ppl who use that word dont care about its history or else they wouldnt be using it themselves.

Carlos Mencia made it popular for white ppl to call us Hispanics wetbacks and beaners.. do we call each other that sh*t? hell nah, youll get mopped up saying that sh*t to a Hispanic. we havent allowed ppl to demean us nor will we allow them to.

rappers made it cool, the ppl followed, therefore that word has lost all of its historical meaning/value to the ppl who use it..

besides if youre over 20 and still saying that sh*t, you lost at life leave that ignorant sh*t for ignorant ppl

Last edited by XxHeAtMaKeRxX; 06-08-2012 at 11:41 AM..
 06-08-2012, 11:39 AM         #132
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:

if you glorify a word and use it "as a term of endearment" the historical meaning has been taken away and has nothing to do it anymore. ppl who use that word dont care about its history or else they wouldnt be using it themselves.

Carlos Mencia made it popular for white ppl to call us Hispanics wetbacks and beaners.. do we call each other that sh*t? hell nah, youll get mopped up saying that sh*t to a Hispanic..

rappers made it cool, the ppl followed, therefore that word has lost all of its historical meaning/value

besides if youre over 20 and still saying that sh*t, you lost at life leave that ignorant sh*t for ignorant ppl

Carlos Mencia made it popular for white ppl to call us Hispanics wetbacks and beaners.. isnt he Hispanic though? Does that make sense to you? Cats is full of sh*t..........get off the black mans d!ck and stop trying to tell wtf we need to do...........worry about your own race who live so many stereotypes the sh*t is not even funny.
 6 years ago '10        #133
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
 J-R said:
Peckawoods in Egypt
Beaners in Tulsa
 06-08-2012, 11:46 AM         #134
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:

See you letting that white logic get in your head............your ashamed of using the word because of how whites look at blacks.........smh........dude you have a slaves way of thinking........stop shucking and jiving for whitey.....its them trying to be like us.....not the other way around..........using a word does not make you ignorant........especially if the only reason you think that is because your made to feel ashamed. Your ancestors were called N***gers, they were slaves. You can fall for this we all one race bullsh*t if you want to..........but you already know that whites dont want to change they want you to change........its like a selfish woman who always is saying something is wrong with you......yet she is always nagging and fu*king with you......and no matter what you do she is never satisfied.....yet she is the one who is always telling you need to do better......its pointless.......your f!ghting a battle that you cant win cause the bi*ch is too fu*king stupid and selfish to look at her own self in the mirror and realize she is the root of the problem.
 6 years ago '11        #135
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Carlos Mencia made it popular for white ppl to call us Hispanics wetbacks and beaners.. isnt he Hispanic though? Does that make sense to you? Cats is full of sh*t..........get off the black mans d!ck and stop trying to tell wtf we need to do...........worry about your own race who live so many stereotypes the sh*t is not even funny.
yea hes Hispanic and where is he now? how many Hispanics support him now? that dude was lost in obscurity and shunned by the Hispanic community for that ignorant sh*t.

get off MY d!ck son and stop letting these white folks run through your mind all day
 6 years ago '04        #136
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6481 6481
 Dos-effect said:
See you letting that white logic get in your head............your ashamed of using the word because of how whites look at blacks.........smh........dude you have a slaves way of thinking........stop shucking and jiving for whitey.....its them trying to be like us.....not the other way around..........using a word does not make you ignorant........especially if the only reason you think that is because your made to feel ashamed. Your ancestors were called N***gers, they were slaves. You can fall for this we all one race bullsh*t if you want to..........but you already know that whites dont want to change they want you to change........its like a selfish woman who always is saying something is wrong with you......yet she is always nagging and fu*king with you......and no matter what you do she is never satisfied.....yet she is the one who is always telling you need to do better......its pointless.......your f!ghting a battle that you cant win cause the bi*ch is too fu*king stupid and selfish to look at her own self in the mirror and realize she is the root of the problem.

i'm ashamed to use the word because my grandfather and my great grand father got k!lled by a bunch of racists. if my grandma slapped me in the back of the head when i was 16 for saying it around her it must of been for a good reason. The older i get the less i want to say it. Yes i still say it sometimes but more times than not i avoid saying it now. Its not a whitey complex. its having more repsect for the people that came before me to use the word the demeaned them for so long as to now trying to flip it and use it like bruh

stop being stuck on white people and try to understand why i am saying this.

and you still haven't said why other races are getting a free pass. if white folks shouldn't say it then nobody else thats not black should say it in your eyes right?
 6 years ago '11        #137
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
You ol d!ck in the b00ty a.ss spic , you comment on my post then I post some real sh*t and post on some ol cop out sh*t......FOH

If spic offended you then you understand.........I believe you are one the dudes who believe you can call anybody you want n*gga right?
find a post where i said that word or called somebody that sh*t you ol a.ssuming, ignorant fu*k

bi*ch a.ss getting mad cause i came at you with some real sh*t that you got nothing to say to.. you mad cause hispanics dont take that sh*t while youre encouraging others to use the word that has SO MUCH HISTORICAL VALUE yet you choose to take away ALL VALUE from it by promoting its use. go kick rocks you ignorant bi*ch

oh and stay mad at white ppl f*ggot
 6 years ago '04        #138
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
Hispanics stay thinking their different from Blacks

were in the same boat you fu*kin idiots
 06-08-2012, 12:10 PM         #139
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:

Its our fault for thinking that its cool to use it the way we do.
So what you're saying is that young brothers should alter the way they communicate with each other because it gives the enemy a reason to be ignorant. The same enemy who never needed a logical reason to spew hatred and racial superiority. The most hateful and destructive race on the planet, behaves in a manner that has defined their existence for hundreds of years and it's somehow our fault. You need to go ahead and make the full transistion because it's obvious you're damn sure not one of us.
 6 years ago '11        #140
space
space
 Official said:
Hispanics stay thinking their different from Blacks

were in the same boat you fu*kin idiots
yea thats why we dont let anybody think its ok to call us spics, wetback, or beaners.. even stupid fu*ks from our own race
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy