Q-Tip Goes In About Gwyneth Paltrow Use Of The N-Word

most viewed right now
 87
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 57
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-08-2012, 07:50 AM         #101
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdog232 said:
at the end of the day, you cant have a song called "n*ggas in Paris" and not expect shyt like that to happen...
who said the song was made for white people? I dont think she is racist at all.......but all you fu*kers who are defending this like its okay are fu*king delusional.............why not give whitey a pass to slap the sh*t out of you and say its okay cause its all apart of the culture. Allowing whites to hi-jack your culture and disgrace you in front of your face and do nothing........thats bi*ch sh*t. ........................


I wouldnt even mind so much if you most of fake a.ss f*ggots who use the word were not mocking my black skin and only saying it because you think its some kind of funny ****** slang........so you use it because we do..........your white skin does not make you oblivious to race.......and you know exactly what you do and what you say......so fu*k off with that bullsh*t


Last edited by Dos-effect; 06-08-2012 at 08:06 AM..
 06-08-2012, 08:07 AM         #102
Deetee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
White posters say "I'm black get over it" in threads like this
 6 years ago '07        #103
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,067 | Props total: 1840 1840
If anybody got hurt by what she said, they need to take the sand out of their v*gina.



Potts didn't do no wrong.
 06-08-2012, 08:14 AM         #104
Deetee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
so she should apologize to spare black folks feelings even if she isn't sorry? hahahah Kamal lost on this one
Yes for many reasons mainly because it's the right thing to do, showing no remorse just makes things worse. Idgaf but If it's offensive to people it takes nothing from you to apologize.
 06-08-2012, 08:35 AM         #105
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NotoriousKCK said:
If Kanye and Jay didn't want white people saying the name of their song, they should've just called it "That sh*t Cray."
SMH white people's logic
 06-08-2012, 08:43 AM         #106
Young Token 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NotoriousKCK said:
If Kanye and Jay didn't want white people saying the name of their song, they should've just called it "That sh*t Cray."
show me where Kanye or Jay had a problem with the issue though. read the fu*king article.

q-tip over reacting . maybe we should get kanye or jays opinion on this. i dont think they give a fu*k
 06-08-2012, 09:07 AM         #107
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Token said:
show me where Kanye or Jay had a problem with the issue though. read the fu*king article.

q-tip over reacting . maybe we should get kanye or jays opinion on this. i dont think they give a fu*k
Cause they apparantly are the owners of the word n*gga....yes lets see what they say..........in consensus blacks as a whole are not cool with it...........WHAT ARE YOU NOT GETTING HERE...............
 6 years ago '04        #108
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6374 6374
let me ask something.

why are we(black people) the only culture that embraces a slur like that?
 06-08-2012, 09:22 AM         #109
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
let me ask something.

why are we(black people) the only culture that embraces a slur like that?
because we are the only race who was called it.

Whites call themselves crackers and white trash

Mexicans call thems spics and wetbacks

Asians call themselves chinks

Indians will call themselves sand ******s

Every race does it, it just black people have so much charisma that white people envy our style, which is really what it comes down to. They envy the things that blacks do so they want to seem inclusive and somehow equal to us. But IMO somethings that blacks do are for black people, in other words somethings are just a Black thing..............white people not understanding this because this country has pretty much molded them to think that blacks are inferrior oppose anything thats exclusive to blacks(even there are so many things that only exclusive to whites).......and hence we have a 12 page thread of whites telling us they pretty much spit in our face just because they feel like it.
 6 years ago '05        #110
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
she even edited it and dudes are still upset?

Don't use the word in song titles then especially singles that you plan on having blow up and you plan on marketing to a ton of white people and making a ton on of money off them.

 6 years ago '04        #111
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6374 6374
 Dos-effect said:
because we are the only race who was called it.

Whites call themselves crackers and white trash

Mexicans call thems spics and wetbacks

Asians call themselves chinks

Indians will call themselves sand ******s


Every race does it, it just black people have so much charisma that white people envy our style, which is really what it comes down to. They envy the things that blacks do so they want to seem inclusive and somehow equal to us. But IMO somethings that blacks do are for black people, in other words somethings are just a Black thing..............white people not understanding this because this country has pretty much molded them to think that blacks are inferrior oppose anything thats exclusive to blacks(even there are so many things that only exclusive to whites).......and hence we have a 12 page thread of whites telling us they pretty much spit in our face just because they feel like it.
they use all those terms mostly to demean each other. they don't do it when they say hi. i live in a city that is full of mexicans. they get mad if you call them anything other than that(puerto rican,cuban,etc) i know damn well that they don't call each other spics and wetbacks like we call each other n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #112
Official 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
Yall are some stupid motherfu*kers man



1. its not like she said i like the song "n*ggas in paris"

she said "n*ggas in paris forreal" calling hov and kanye "n*ggas"


2. she is a fully grown white woman in America that is fully aware of the historical nature and origin of the word, she understands the culture context in which the word is used, she fully understands how the word is perceived when a white person says it. With that being said when she hit "send" on twitter she KNEW what the fu*k she was doing and KNEW there would be a group of black people who would have a problem with it


3. Being fully aware of this why would she say the word? Furthermore why would she say the word without apologizing or clarifying her intent on using the word? why because she gives 0 fu*ks, and that is the problem. If she is so "cool" with her black friends she wouldn't even say that sh*t. I have many white friends, they have no problem whatsoever avoiding the word.


Last edited by Official; 06-08-2012 at 09:36 AM..
 06-08-2012, 09:38 AM         #113
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
they use all those terms mostly to demean each other. they don't do it when they say hi. i live in a city that is full of mexicans. they get mad if you call them anything other than that(puerto rican,cuban,etc) i know damn well that they don't call each other spics and wetbacks like we call each other n*gga
Yes they do, Ive lived around enough to know trust me. Just like Ive lived around white people who call themselves cracker.....................and laugh about it.................another example women who call each other bi*ch.......but you call them a bi*ch and you might have to f!ght.............you cant make the argument that blacks are somehow mislead because a word that WE USE with each other that is commonly used for expression of self and relation of love is wrong because white people don't understand. fu*k em........fu*k should we have to explain our sh*t to white people because they feel left out.........or allow them to use the word because they are too fu*king corny to understand that reason the word is used widely in the black community. Stop making excuses for those corny bastards and stop sh*tting on blacks at the same time......if you dont use then fine, but because you do do it, it does not make you lost or ignorant.........fu*king apologizing to white people for taking their own biased racism and flipping it...........come on now
 06-08-2012, 09:38 AM         #114
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Infamous1 said:
I dont know why bruthaz of their way to defend
white-skin cracka people calling them the N word
Online you got a lot of imposters pretending to be bruthaz and then you got some that came out of the womb of white women but had a Brutha for a biological.


I grew up around carcass-asian/caucasion people in a trailer-park and they all called each other Peckawood-Craker so that's the language that I'm used to and that's how I greet them.


We need to embrace racial slurs towards white-skinned people and popularize those slurs just like the word "n*gga".



[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #115
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6374 6374
 Dos-effect said:
Yes they do, Ive lived around enough to know trust me. Just like Ive lived around white people who call themselves cracker.....................and laugh about it.................another example women who call each other bi*ch.......but you call them a bi*ch and you might have to f!ght.............you cant make the argument that blacks are somehow mislead because a word that WE USE with each other that is commonly used for expression of self and relation of love is wrong because white people don't understand. fu*k em........fu*k should we have to explain our sh*t to white people because they feel left out.........or allow them to use the word because they are too fu*king corny to understand that reason the word is used widely in the black community. Stop making excuses for those corny bastards and stop sh*tting on blacks at the same time......if you dont use then fine, but because you do do it, it does not make you lost or ignorant.........fu*king apologizing to white people for taking their own biased racism and flipping it...........come on now
I said mostly. Of course there are some that do it but the majority don't unless its some comedy routine.

we also tend to let other races say it and not get that upset. I seen that a lot also

And i'm not making excuses I'm trying to show you how it got to this point in the first place. If we didn't act like saying the word n*gga was like a badge of honor then other people wouldn't be so loose to saying it.
 06-08-2012, 10:03 AM         #116
mayday20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
N****s in paris.

 06-08-2012, 10:13 AM         #117
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mayday20 said:
N****s in paris.

As you can see the computer has more sense then your dumb a.ss..... and most the people in this thread


Last edited by Dos-effect; 06-08-2012 at 10:20 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #118
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,618 | Props total: 8545 8545
even tho I don't think she is trying to be racist but she knew what she was doing when she said that.

I think she should apologize but this only shows how much we use the word on our music/culture that inspires other races to use it.

I use the word but I know the word has more negative meaning than positive meaning which why I don't use it around other races.
 06-08-2012, 10:20 AM         #119
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
I said mostly. Of course there are some that do it but the majority don't unless its some comedy routine.

we also tend to let other races say it and not get that upset. I seen that a lot also

And i'm not making excuses I'm trying to show you how it got to this point in the first place. If we didn't act like saying the word n*gga was like a badge of honor then other people wouldn't be so loose to saying it.
So its our fault that their envy leads them to disrespect us? Why not just ask them to hop off our nuts? For all the unity hip hop is supposed to have, it often just leads whites to disrespect us more. You see how they like make Eminem the god of all things hiphop related.....which is not a strike against Eminem, its just showing how white people do. How long you gonna let them get free passes to look at you and your children as not even worth the common courtesy of respect? GP is not racist by any means......this response is most part in regards to the obvious bullsh*t post in this thread. Wake up bruh.....these crackas dont give a fu*k about your or your culture.........as they get older hiphop will become a fad they went through.......while other like myself live this sh*t..........
 6 years ago '04        #120
soulof585 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,727 | Props total: 92 92
But no one is upset at the actual title of the song? smh picky a.ss ignorant mofos just want attention.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy