NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-08-2012, 12:23 AM         #61
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Q- Tip and everyone need to STFU yall bouta catch a major BACKHAND......in no way did she reference it in a racist way its the name of the fu*king SONG!!!!!!!!!!! And "******" is racist not n*gga!

n*gga!
 6 years ago '11        #62
tfc1193 70 heat pts70
space
space
$6,229 | Props total: 2759 2759
its 2012 and ppl are still salty about the N word?
 06-08-2012, 12:27 AM         #63
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Infamous1 said:
These threads always expose the white posters tho
And UNcle Tom...
 6 years ago '10        #64
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
If n*ggas were singin word for word and tweeting the lyrics to a country song called crackers in kentucky, it would be Trayvon season all over again. fu*k that white bi*ch and the sell outs that give her a pass.
 6 years ago '12        #65
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
And UNcle Tom...
I can't explain it. It's almost like these n*ggaz want white people to call them the N word
 6 years ago '11        #66
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 764 764
 The Infamous1 said:
I can't explain it. It's almost like these n*ggaz want white people to call them the N word
I know right. Don't they know if they use that word in their popular music other people might say it.
 6 years ago '04        #67
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 13 13
 the synthesis said:
what do you think those white dj's are calling it during the day time slot on mainstream radio?

"N Paris"

fu*k that. I sit here and watch everyone on here use the word "cracker" at all times and I don't act like a little bi*ch about it. Equal rights means equal rights, not you get to say offensive slurs and white people don't. The song is called n*ggas in Paris, I'll refer to it as such forever, and I don't care who takes offense. I wouldn't catch feelings to black people referring to a white artist's song called "Crackers in Delaware" and this is no different. If you have problems with people quoting the name of the song, take it up with the people who title the song. It's clearly not being used as a racial slur, and anyone who takes offense is just someone who needs something arbitary to whine and bi*ch about, even though the generalization of the word is the best thing that can be done in terms of eliminating the racial stigma from it. It's nothing more then a word. Context is everything, and those who can't understand context are too stupid to have this explained to them anyway. You really think Gwyneth Paltrow was being racist?? If not,then shut the fu*k up and change your diaper.
 6 years ago '05        #68
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194 OP
space
space
$18,135 | Props total: 19825 19825
 the synthesis said:
what do you think those white dj's are calling it during the day time slot on mainstream radio?

"N Paris"
Ball So Hard
 06-08-2012, 12:39 AM         #69
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chi town hustla said:
Ball So Hard like the radio

well there is ur answer then white folk

although on the radio edit it says In Paris or Paris

"n*ggas in Paris" (edited for radio as "In Paris" or simply "Paris") is a song by American rappers Kanye West and Jay-Z, from their collaboration album Watch the Throne. It debuted at #75 on the US Billboard Hot 100 on the week of the album's release. The song was sent to Rhythmic and Urban radio on September 13, 2011. The song has since peaked at number 5 on the US Billboard Hot 100, becoming Kanye West's 14th top-10 single and Jay-Z's 18th making Jay-Z the rapper with the most top-10 hits.

On December 13, 2011, after their last Los Angeles stop at Staples Center on their Watch the Throne Tour Jay-Z announced that the live performance would be used for the song's music video. The video was released on February 9 through VEVO

Last edited by the synthesis; 06-08-2012 at 12:41 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #70
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
@ white folks tellin black folks how to feel about a word devils made to disrespect & demean us with. The net got yall misconstrued
 6 years ago '11        #71
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 764 764
 the synthesis said:
well there is ur answer then white folk

although on the radio edit it says In Paris or Paris

"n*ggas in Paris" (edited for radio as "In Paris" or simply "Paris")
This isn't the radio tho

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #72
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,269 | Props total: 3850 3850
As a black person, I actually don't expect her to apologize The title of the song is "n*ggas In Paris." I can't be logical and an adult and find a way to be offended by her making an ironic statement based off a picture of her WITH HER BLACK FRIENDS. Don't be retarded. She used the title of the song, and she's with her black friends. It's not like it's George Zimmerman saying this sh*t because then it takes on a whole different meaning.

Don't like the word Tip? Don't use the word. Then don't make a song called Sucka n*ggas and put it on a classic album.

If she's on stage with you at some point and posts a similar pic and says "Sucka n*gga for real!" then I'd be pissed
 6 years ago '05        #73
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194 OP
space
space
$18,135 | Props total: 19825 19825
 izzy2024 said:
fu*k that. I sit here and watch everyone on here use the word "cracker" at all times and I don't act like a little bi*ch about it. Equal rights means equal rights, not you get to say offensive slurs and white people don't. The song is called n*ggas in Paris, I'll refer to it as such forever, and I don't care who takes offense. I wouldn't catch feelings to black people referring to a white artist's song called "Crackers in Delaware" and this is no different. If you have problems with people quoting the name of the song, take it up with the people who title the song. It's clearly not being used as a racial slur, and anyone who takes offense is just someone who needs something arbitary to whine and bi*ch about, even though the generalization of the word is the best thing that can be done in terms of eliminating the racial stigma from it. It's nothing more then a word. Context is everything, and those who can't understand context are too stupid to have this explained to them anyway. You really think Gwyneth Paltrow was being racist?? If not,then shut the fu*k up and change your diaper.

white person going to tell a black person what they should take offense 2
yes sir masta we listen to wut u say
get the fu*k out here with that bullsh*t
 6 years ago '04        #74
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,269 | Props total: 3850 3850
^Whoa... Just looked through the thread comments... Racism runs wild on Boxden...
 6 years ago '08        #75
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
We are giving this word too much power. I see everyone in all races says n*gga, but that's only in America tho. Everybody wants to be like us, but when they get treated like a n*gga, they back down and act like nothing happens. When a non-black says it, I shake my head and laugh at their face from the stupidity they bringing...

Everybody wants to be a n*gga, but don't nobody wanna be a n*gga.
-Paul Mooney
 06-08-2012, 01:03 AM         #76
Series 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Get over it
 6 years ago '06        #77
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
Q-Tip with the real sh*t...
 6 years ago '10        #78
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 1290 1290
This dude made Vivrant Thing 12 years ago and thinks he can speak now?
 6 years ago '05        #79
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
But, But....if it really was this serious why didn't he go off on twitter when the song first came out? I'm just saying, he feels this strongly about the word n*gga....then the song title itself should be condemned

Not Paltrow.....
 6 years ago '04        #80
HarlemzBishopJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,596 | Props total: 254 254
 Series said:
Get over it
this
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx