Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
91 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-08-2012, 02:52 PM         #201
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flawless Image said:
lol black people just love when these types of threads come up so they can get out all their hate for "whitey" through text,not even worth responding to any of these posts.
Why are you here then though?
You done heard your fair share of Hip Hop to make you wanna be in a forum in a Hip Hop msg board, you know n*ggas hate white people.
 6 years ago '07        #202
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,627 | Props total: 17855 17855
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Why are you here then though?
You done heard your fair share of Hip Hop to make you wanna be in a forum in a Hip Hop msg board, you know n*ggas hate white people.
why are you here? this site is owned by a white person
 6 years ago '10        #203
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
 Graftedgenes said:
Black folks need to popularize racial slurs that are directed at white-skinned people.

That way we could all enjoy ourselves, for every n*gga there would be a peckawood-Craka-Honkey.

Fun for everyone.
i do this
 06-08-2012, 02:58 PM         #204
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flawless Image said:
nobody in here said they need to use it,its the name of a fu*king song so thats what people are gonna call it.

maybe yall should stop using the word since white people are the one who invented it....we're taking it back
Actually the word derived from Negro which is Spanish.....and actually that whole argument is so fu*king redundant its ridiculous.

Ol Johnny come lately a.ss fu*ker.
 6 years ago '11        #205
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 Dos-effect said:
Now see now your trying to make an argument for a word that is a.ssociated with racism which is ******...not n*gga.......now I know to you its the same word but that brings me to my second point.... your trying to make this argument from the outside looking in being that your not black or even American from your earlier post. So your view on this situation is skewed because really you just DONT KNOW WHAT THE fu*k YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. The word that is used by blacks should not be put under a fu*king microscope simply because we prefer people not to use it in a mocking way.

Black Americans are the leading black race in the world in more ways then one. What we do is often imitated by the world because we are massively influential in ways that are enviable. THATS THE ONLY REASON PEOPLE want to use n*gga. They dont give a fu*k about the meaning, they dont give a fu*k about the history, they just see black people use it and they think its cool. And thats bullsh*t.

If you want me to apologize for my culture all so you can you feel better about using the word(which Im sure you do) Its not going to happen. However If you use it I could care 2 less of a fu*k. But you should use it under the pre-tense of how it was meant to be used, not to try to appear to be something you are not. Cause then your doing it under a pre-tense of what you perceive black people to be which to most is ignorant. And thats not a healthy representation of black people, just the fu*ker in the video is not a healthy representation of Hispanics. And contrary to your belief wetback and spic are widely used in the Hispanic community, but as expected if someone walks up to you and calls you a spic you would be ready to whoop his a.ss. But according to you because the words are tossed around on tv shows, videos , and on the block then no bars should be held. All is fair game. This just shows the hypocritical sh*t that your on.

If your not black then mind your own fu*king business cause guess what it is our word, If we didnt use it no one would......and you admitted to that. So we should be able to say who can say and who cannot. Its that simple....you can make it difficult and go with your bullsh*t no one left behind ideology...but the argument holds no weight, cause your essentially insinuating that once again black people needs to hold the weight of the world on our backs so everyone else can let their nuts hang at our expense.......and sorry bruh that bullsh*t dont fly with most blacks.......as this thread has showed you. Now if so many black people get upset about this, then who the fu*k are you to imply what the fu*k we need to do? If you dont get it then fine ITS A BLACK THING and last time I checked you look whiter then casper. You need to get out this we are all united world you think you live in

Cause Jews Run this bi*ch
Europeans Administrate
Asians manufacture
And Hispanics and Blacks go to jail

Thats the world bruh.....Its not that black and white by any means but thats this muthafu*ka in a nutshell.........get with reality and stop hating on blacks for having pride of self.......
yo what are you talking about?!?!?! if i wanted to say the fu*king word i wouldve been said that sh*t man lmao..

im talking specifically about "n*gga" not the other word.. another a.ssumption

apology for what? when did i say i wanted you to apologize? another a.ssumption

spic and wetback are not widely used among the Hispanic community.. and i know because im Hispanic and 99% of the ppl i hang with are Hispanic. another a.ssumption

Dos-effect said:
But according to you because the words are tossed around on tv shows, videos , and on the block then no bars should be held. All is fair game.
please quote my post where i said that.. PLEASE.. this lmao i really dont know where you got this from

dude please im not gonna waste my time going back and forth with you if youre not gonna stay on topic.. wheres that Official dude at? at least he had the ability to reason and stay on the subject at hand without catching feelings and putting words in my mouth.. you have an amazing imagination though brah, ill give you that. dont let anyone take that from you

by the way, how old are you man. im just curious.. i hope im not racist or sucking the white man off by asking for your age too

oh and by the way, the complexity of my skin doesnt impede my ability to differentiate right from wrong..

i know the atrocities white ppl have done in the past to not only your culture, but mine as well. only difference is that i dont hold any grudges with anybody who hasnt done anything to me personally, or my family. holding an entire race accountable for something that happened hundreds of years ago is just a waste of energy and it accomplishes nothing but anger and resentment. youre guilty of the same thing that you accuse another race of, only difference is that youre anger for the atrocities done by ppl who are no longer among us has spilled over to ppl of the same race, of which, the majority, hold none of those feelings toward you..

Last edited by XxHeAtMaKeRxX; 06-08-2012 at 03:14 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #206
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Actually the word derived from Negro which is Spanish.....and actually that whole argument is so fu*king redundant its ridiculous.

Ol Johnny come lately a.ss fu*ker.
i know where the word comes from dumbass,guess you missed the point
 06-08-2012, 03:06 PM         #207
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flawless Image said:
why are you here? this site is owned by a white person
And he probably knows 9 outa 10 black folk hate his a.ss. lol

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #208
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193 OP
space
space
$18,075 | Props total: 19666 19666
 Flawless Image said:
nobody in here said they need to use it,its the name of a fu*king song so thats what people are gonna call it.

maybe yall should stop using the word since white people are the one who invented it....we're taking it back

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by chi town hustla; 06-08-2012 at 03:11 PM..
 06-08-2012, 03:08 PM         #209
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
yo what are you talking about?!?!?! if i wanted to say the fu*king word i wouldve been said that sh*t man lmao..

im talking specifically about "n*gga" not the other word.. another a.ssumption

apology for what? when did i say i wanted you to apologize? another a.ssumption

spic and wetback are not widely used among the Hispanic community.. and i know because im Hispanic and 99% of the ppl i hang with are Hispanic. another a.ssumption

please quote my post where i said that.. PLEASE.. this lmao i really dont know where you got this from

dude please im not gonna waste my time going back and forth with you if youre not gonna stay on topic.. wheres that Official dude at? at least he had the ability to reason and stay on the subject at hand without catching feelings and putting words in my mouth.. you have an amazing imagination though brah, ill give you that. dont let anyone take that from you

by the way, how old are you man. im just curious.. i hope im not racist or sucking the white man off by asking for your age too

So a bunch of bi*ching up..............smh........I just wasted my fu*king time talking to you like a actual human being instead of the fake wanna be bi*ch you are......all for some half a.ss response.....bruh that sh*t pissed me off........great job at being a f*g............fag................
 6 years ago '07        #210
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
And he probably knows 9 outa 10 black folk hate his a.ss. lol
 6 years ago '07        #211
space
space
 chi town hustla said:

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #212
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
So a bunch of bi*ching up..............smh........I just wasted my fu*king time talking to you like a actual human being instead of the fake wanna be bi*ch you are......all for some half a.ss response.....bruh that sh*t pissed me off........great job at being a f*g............fag................
son if you want a mature response then make sure you follow suit.. if you come at my neck, im coming back at yours the same way you came at me

i know youre pissed that i didnt come at you on some racist sh*t like you did to me though
 6 years ago '05        #213
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193 OP
space
space
$18,075 | Props total: 19666 19666
 Flawless Image said:
Lame sh*t with equally lame jokes
 06-08-2012, 03:36 PM         #214
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
son if you want a mature response then make sure you follow suit.. if you come at my neck, im coming back at yours the same way you came at me

i know youre pissed that i didnt come at you on some racist sh*t like you did to me though
Not really, to be honest I only used the stereotypical bullsh*t to poke hole in your weak a.ss theories which I think we both can agree made valid points. ....even though you pretend it went over your head.
 6 years ago '11        #215
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Not really, to be honest I only used the stereotypical bullsh*t to poke hole in your weak a.ss theories which I think we both can agree made valid points. ....even though you pretend it went over your head.
no, you fabricated some bullsh*t that i never said.. im not gonna respond to arguments you make based on sh*t i never said. simple as that

and @ you using stereotypes to prove a point

A stereotype is a popular belief about specific types of individuals or certain way of doing things. The concepts of "stereotype" and "prejudice" are often confused with many other different meanings. Stereotypes are standardized and simplified conceptions of people based on some prior a.ssumptions.

Last edited by XxHeAtMaKeRxX; 06-08-2012 at 03:45 PM..
 06-08-2012, 03:42 PM         #216
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
no, you fabricated some bullsh*t that i never said.. im not gonna respond to arguments you make based on sh*t i never said. simple as that
What ever gets you through the day bruh.......whatever gets you through the day
 6 years ago '10        #217
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
n*ggas is still cryin bout this sh*t.. Give me a fu*king break
 6 years ago '07        #218
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,659 | Props total: 4410 4410
Someone call up Wreckx-N-Effect to shut Q-Tip up.
 6 years ago '11        #219
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
What ever gets you through the day bruh.......whatever gets you through the day
 6 years ago '10        #220
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,272 | Props total: 7504 7504
He didnt go In sh*t, people acting like he attacked her. And Russell is a fool for his write up about this Gwyneth thing, dude basically said Black people should be honored. WTF?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy