Q-Tip Goes In About Gwyneth Paltrow Use Of The N-Word

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #181
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 Dos-effect said:
Looks at the sign and slaps the sh*t out of you for insulting me with that hypocritical bullsh*t.
It's not hypocritical because I don't type paragraphs with 50 dot dot dots like a fu*king retard
 06-08-2012, 01:44 PM         #182
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
i thought i was the one backtracking?

ignorant hypocrite exposed
Really? Even you cant be that stupid not to see the correlation of the statement to what your goofy a.ss argument was.
 06-08-2012, 01:45 PM         #183
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stl12188 said:
It's not hypocritical because I don't type paragraphs with 50 dot dot dots like a fu*king retard
Again looks at your sentence and smacks the sh*t of you...........50 dot, dot, dots right? Bruh stop worrying about how I type cause I'm obviously more intelligent then you are right?

Last edited by Dos-effect; 06-08-2012 at 01:55 PM..
 06-08-2012, 01:51 PM         #184
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Official said:
The Modern context of n*gga is a term used amognst black people and people of color we can agree on that right?

White people are still perceived as racists or culturally insensitive when using the word n*gga in todays society can we agree on that?

Yes its a double standard for black people to use it and white people not to use it but it is what it is

just like its a double standard with s3x between men and women a man can fu*k 10 chicks in a week and be that dude

a woman fu*ks 10 men in a week and shes a fu*kins.lut

so if the woman is AWARE of the double standard AWARE of the perception of her actions and chooses to do so ANYWAY what does that make her?
"Now if a bi*ch sucks yo d!ck, for $5 per square inch
And gets $40, including a $5 tip
How big was the d!ck she just sucked?"
 6 years ago '04        #185
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
 ManWithoutFear! said:
"Now if a bi*ch sucks yo d!ck, for $5 per square inch
And gets $40, including a $5 tip
How big was the d!ck she just sucked?"
 6 years ago '11        #186
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 Dos-effect said:
That's like you telling somebody they cant have a party just because they didn't invite your stupid a.ss.......if you ain't invited then then the party is none of your fu*king concern. Never called you racist just said you always on the side of white people........are you not?
im not on anybodys side so stop a.ssuming dude, it makes you look bad and nobody takes you seriously.. i have my own opinions and dont side with any group. YOU are the one who placed me on the side of white ppl cause you felt like thats the side im with.

my problem isnt with black ppl dumbass.. its with ppl who say that word and think they can brush off whatever luggage, weight, and history the word holds just cause they feel like it

if you know your history so much you should be the first one on here saying how so many ppl died at the hands of whites whos last words before k!lling someone was the N word.. its pathetic and disgusting how that word is thrown around so loosely and nonchalantly by EVERYBODY but you choose to only attack white ppl like yall got the word patented on some raw sh*t..

yall need to come up off that fairytale youre living in man and look at the CAUSE not the EFFECTS
 6 years ago '04        #187
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
im not on anybodys side so stop a.ssuming dude, it makes you look bad and nobody takes you seriously.. i have my own opinions and dont side with any group. YOU are the one who placed me on the side of white ppl cause you felt like thats the side im with.

my problem isnt with black ppl dumbass.. its with ppl who say that word and think they can brush off whatever luggage, weight, and history the word holds just cause they feel like it

if you know your history so much you should be the first one on here saying how so many ppl died at the hands of whites whos last words before k!lling someone was the N word.. its pathetic and disgusting how that word is thrown around so loosely and nonchalantly by EVERYBODY but you choose to only attack white ppl like yall got the word patented on some raw sh*t..

yall need to come up off that fairytale youre living in man and look at the CAUSE not the EFFECTS
Answer my question
 6 years ago '11        #188
space
space
 Official said:
The Modern context of n*gga is a term used amognst black people and people of color we can agree on that right?
yes

Official said:
White people are still perceived as racists or culturally insensitive when using the word n*gga in todays society can we agree on that?
yea even though they use the same word in the same context as black ppl

Official said:
Yes its a double standard for black people to use it and white people not to use it but it is what it is
it is what it is just because you say so? cmon man

Official said:
just like its a double standard with s3x between men and women a man can fu*k 10 chicks in a week and be that dude

a woman fu*ks 10 men in a week and shes a fu*kins.lut

so if the woman is AWARE of the double standard AWARE of the perception of her actions and chooses to do so ANYWAY what does that make her?
thats why women had their uprising for their rights throughout history.. thats like if you call your girl your "bi*ch" its ok right? but if another dude calls her a bi*ch then youre gonna mop his a.ss up right? but there would be less instances of sh*t like that if ppl stop thinking its ok to say sh*t like that

think about it man
 6 years ago '11        #189
space
space
 Official said:
Answer my question
yea hes the man, to who though? to his buddies? to other men who dont know him? lol, your perception of right and wrong arent in the right place..

if a dude fu*ks 10 bi*ches and brags about it to everybody the dude is a player amongst men and a tool in the eyes of women..

everything has its consequences in life and when you grow older you tend to realize certain things, things you once thought were cool and right turn into things that you reflect on and realize how wrong and immature they were. im not saying you specifically dude so dont take it the wrong way, im talking about ppl in general, as a whole. were all guilty of dumbass sh*t.. its the ones that learn from their mistakes and the ones that uphold their morals that stand out as genuine.

i used to fu*k around like that too til i lost someone i cared for a lot and that sh*t made me realize how immature i was..
 6 years ago '05        #190
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 2235 2235
Q-Tip just stop
 06-08-2012, 02:21 PM         #191
TRAINOFTHOUGHT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cowboys All Day said:
Q-Tip got mad respect from me but he ain't exactly relevant today....

So I guess it would be better if it came from Rick Ross, Drake, Kanye, or even Jay Z. That would have been better huh? That sh*t u said is plain ignorance.
 06-08-2012, 02:29 PM         #192
N E R D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #193
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 Dos-effect said:
Again looks at your sentence and smacks the sh*t of you...........50 dot, dot, dots right? Bruh stop worrying about how I type cause I'm obviously more intelligent then you are right?
nope
 6 years ago '05        #194
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,238 | Props total: 9645 9645
 SmooveDude said:
i couldnt care any less about this topic
 chi town hustla said:
then why the fu*k did u post
sums up this website and the internet as a whole.
 06-08-2012, 02:36 PM         #195
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:

Now see now your trying to make an argument for a word that is a.ssociated with racism which is ******...not n*gga.......now I know to you its the same word but that brings me to my second point.... your trying to make this argument from the outside looking in being that your not black or even American from your earlier post. So your view on this situation is skewed because really you just DONT KNOW WHAT THE fu*k YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. The word that is used by blacks should not be put under a fu*king microscope simply because we prefer people not to use it in a mocking way.

Black Americans are the leading black race in the world in more ways then one. What we do is often imitated by the world because we are massively influential in ways that are enviable. THATS THE ONLY REASON PEOPLE want to use n*gga. They dont give a fu*k about the meaning, they dont give a fu*k about the history, they just see black people use it and they think its cool. And thats bullsh*t.

If you want me to apologize for my culture all so you can you feel better about using the word(which Im sure you do) Its not going to happen. However If you use it I could care 2 less of a fu*k. But you should use it under the pre-tense of how it was meant to be used, not to try to appear to be something you are not. Cause then your doing it under a pre-tense of what you perceive black people to be which to most is ignorant. And thats not a healthy representation of black people, just the fu*ker in the video is not a healthy representation of Hispanics. And contrary to your belief wetback and spic are widely used in the Hispanic community, but as expected if someone walks up to you and calls you a spic you would be ready to whoop his a.ss. But according to you because the words are tossed around on tv shows, videos , and on the block then no bars should be held. All is fair game. This just shows the hypocritical sh*t that your on.

If your not black then mind your own fu*king business cause guess what it is our word, If we didnt use it no one would......and you admitted to that. So we should be able to say who can say and who cannot. Its that simple....you can make it difficult and go with your bullsh*t no one left behind ideology...but the argument holds no weight, cause your essentially insinuating that once again black people needs to hold the weight of the world on our backs so everyone else can let their nuts hang at our expense.......and sorry bruh that bullsh*t dont fly with most blacks.......as this thread has showed you. Now if so many black people get upset about this, then who the fu*k are you to imply what the fu*k we need to do? If you dont get it then fine ITS A BLACK THING and last time I checked you look whiter then casper. You need to get out this we are all united world you think you live in

Cause Jews Run this bi*ch
Europeans Administrate
Asians manufacture
And Hispanics and Blacks go to jail

Thats the world bruh.....Its not that black and white by any means but thats this muthafu*ka in a nutshell.........get with reality and stop hating on blacks for having pride of self.......
 06-08-2012, 02:37 PM         #196
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stl12188 said:
nope
Hey I'll take over that dot dot dot bullsh*t......................without the commas by the way.........
 6 years ago '07        #197
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,658 | Props total: 17903 17903
lol black people just love when these types of threads come up so they can get out all their hate for "whitey" through text,not even worth responding to any of these posts.
 06-08-2012, 02:41 PM         #198
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flawless Image said:
lol black people just love when these types of threads come up so they can get out all their hate for "whitey" through text,not even worth responding to any of these posts.
So why did you come in ? Dont worry most of the post are white posters discussing the need for them to use it..............not black people.....but thank you for being arrogant white pus*y fu*ker that you are ...........
 6 years ago '04        #199
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
 Dos-effect said:

Cause Jews Run this bi*ch
Europeans Administrate
Asians manufacture
And Hispanics and Blacks go to jail

Sad but true
 6 years ago '07        #200
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,658 | Props total: 17903 17903
 Dos-effect said:
So why did you come in ? Dont worry most of the post are white posters discussing the need for them to use it..............not black people.....but thank you for being arrogant white pus*y fu*ker that you are ...........
nobody in here said they need to use it,its the name of a fu*king song so thats what people are gonna call it.

maybe yall should stop using the word since white people are the one who invented it....we're taking it back
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy