Funk Flex - "7pm tonight !!!!!! Crazy!!!!! !"

most viewed right now
 95
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 61
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-07-2012, 12:33 PM         #1
12800 pageviews
122 comments


BB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Funk Flex - "7pm tonight !!!!!! Crazy!!!!! !"
 

 

[pic - click to view]



French Montana's new single?
Another Pusha T diss record?

Predictions?

122 comments for "Funk Flex - "7pm tonight !!!!!! Crazy!!!!! !""

 06-07-2012, 12:36 PM         #2
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who cares......on some real sh*t Im not going to diss this mans sh*t cause he been doing this sh*t forever.....

But the way this n*gga was whining when he was talking to Nikki Minaj......I completely lost all respect for this n*gga.
 6 years ago '05        #3
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25078 25078
French Montana Single Next Week I Think. New Pusha T? Maybe..

For Some Reason. n*ggas Keep Talking About Jay Z For Some Reason. I Know He Has A Interview...
 06-07-2012, 12:36 PM         #4
BB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Who cares......on some real sh*t Im not going to diss this mans sh*t cause he been doing this sh*t forever.....

But the way this n*gga was whining when he was talking to Nikki Minaj......I completely lost all respect for this n*gga.
Yeah I agree, hopefully it's something worth the anticipation though.
 06-07-2012, 12:38 PM         #5
BB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
French Montana Single Next Week I Think. New Pusha T? Maybe..

For Some Reason. n*ggas Keep Talking About Jay Z For Some Reason. I Know He Has A Interview...
Yeah but Flex premieres that type of sh*t earlier.
I heard rumors of a Pusha response for today.
I think that Jay-Z interview is a track, produced by Bink and it drops at 3


Last edited by BB; 06-07-2012 at 02:03 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #6
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
avatar space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5678 5678
if its not pusha... i don't care
 6 years ago '04        #7
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,364 | Props total: 161 161
i want that french single bad then a ho
 6 years ago '04        #8
whiskey787 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$11,148 | Props total: 5 5
I really doubt it will be new Pusha T
 6 years ago '05        #9
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25078 25078
 BB said:
Yeah but Flex premieres that type of sh*t earlier.
I heard rumors of a Pusha response for today.
That Jay-Z interview is a track, produced by Bink and it drops at 3
He Going Premiere The French Track "Pop That",Next Week...That's What Everybody Been Sayin "Next Week".

Pusha T Diss? I Don't Really Care But Its Entertainment.

I Thought The Jay Z Interview Was A Hit Boy Thing?
 06-07-2012, 12:45 PM         #10
KrugeR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NOT FALLING FOR THIS sh*t AGAIN GRANDFATHER FLEX!
 6 years ago '05        #11
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
Didnt Flex diss Pac like 2 years ago..... fu*k this washed up old a.ss n*gga n his bomb drops.... n*gga ruins more songs than Kay Slay....
 6 years ago '10        #12
Jessie19994 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,655 | Props total: 266 266
I Want French Montana!
 6 years ago '06        #13
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
avatar space
space
$24,224 | Props total: 5034 5034
Yeah right
 06-07-2012, 12:50 PM         #14
KrugeR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kay Slay ruins those songs on purpose - so other people can't steal his exclusives and you have to buy the album. That was how the mixtape game use to be, making it so that you made the premeire mixtape release not as good as the album version. Yeah, it fu*ks it up for the listener, but the purpose is making sure A) Other DJs don't take his exclusives and 2) the mixtape buyer has to buy the album to get the real version.

That yelling fu*kery was a lot of the reason he had so many exclusives back in the 90s
 6 years ago '08        #15
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 333 333
I'm watching the Miami and Boston game, I don't give a fu*k about Flex.
























Heat is going down
 6 years ago '06        #16
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
avatar space
space
$24,224 | Props total: 5034 5034
Oh fu*k

Its not a "jayz interview"

This n*gga is talking about jayz interview a song by hitboy

 06-07-2012, 12:53 PM         #17
BB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
He Going Premiere The French Track "Pop That",Next Week...That's What Everybody Been Sayin "Next Week".

Pusha T Diss? I Don't Really Care But Its Entertainment.

I Thought The Jay Z Interview Was A Hit Boy Thing?
Could be.
Yeah it should interesting.
And I'm not sure but Check out this tweet:


Last edited by BB; 06-07-2012 at 02:03 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #18
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 KrugeR said:
Kay Slay ruins those songs on purpose - so other people can't steal his exclusives and you have to buy the album. That was how the mixtape game use to be, making it so that you made the premeire mixtape release not as good as the album version. Yeah, it fu*ks it up for the listener, but the purpose is making sure A) Other DJs don't take his exclusives and 2) the mixtape buyer has to buy the album to get the real version.

That yelling fu*kery was a lot of the reason he had so many exclusives back in the 90s
I understand but for the love of god.. try bumping and not ruining subs with one of Kay Slay's tapes... I used to cringe....
 6 years ago '06        #19
poppapimple 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,846 | Props total: 309 309
Mase. Blinky Blink from Harlem World as well.

 6 years ago '04        #20
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6424 6424
it better be french montana. album is out almost in a month and nobody has heard the official single yet
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
168 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
229 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy