Source: Timberwolves Interested In Sending Beasley To L.A.

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
Beasley is good when he gets consistent PT. I remember last season he was in the running for Most Improved Player early in the season before Kevin Love shot past everyone. Beasley is my dude on 2k though, homie dont miss no where inside the 3pt line
 06-07-2012, 07:12 PM         #42
Louie V Slugga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why wouldn't the Wolves just sign Hill themselves? He will be a UFA and the most Lakers can even offer is something under 4 mill. Also, if Minnesota doesn't pickup his option then Beasley can go anywhere. I don't mind the talent for talent swap, but I can't see this sh*t going down.
 06-07-2012, 07:26 PM         #43
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheeze said:
Hill for Beasley? who writes this stuff
That would be a bad deal for the Lakers...fu*k that. Hill is a diamond in the rough...not quite a diamond, but I'd take what he brings to the table over a hot head who never lived up to his potential.
 6 years ago '12        #44
Fearless Genius 72 heat pts72
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 740 740
people saying this is a good idea for the lakers also have to remember you have to consider salary. beasley could excercise his player option on his contract for next year and he would set to make 8.1 million while jordan hill is only making 3.6 million next year on a team option. if the options are excercised and we go through with the trade the difference in salary would be absorbed into the 8.9 million trade exception. you would basically be saying bye to any chance of bringing back ariza who i would rather have. ariza is not even 27 yet and he is a long and athletic defender who can hit open jumpers and can play well off the ball. we need his defense against teams like okc. beasley just isn't a good fit imo. he isn't known for being a defender or a rebounder and i'm not sure about his ability to play off the ball. he also had or might still have personality issues. and plus we don't know what might happen with bynum or gasol. if one of our bigs gets traded we'll need hill that much more for rebounding and defensive purposes.

if we trade for ariza start him and bring metta off the bench. metta had a resurgence at the end of the year and played well in the playoffs.

147 - 42 STRK: 5 w in a row WIN PCT: 77% 19 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 97-57, Rank #29 | Aug 16: 2-0, Rank #224 | Aug 14: 11-8, Rank #285 | Aug 13: 1-0, Rank #480 *

Last edited by Fearless Genius; 06-07-2012 at 07:36 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #45
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 SOCIALITE said:
That would be a bad deal for the Lakers...fu*k that. Hill is a diamond in the rough...not quite a diamond, but I'd take what he brings to the table over a hot head who never lived up to his potential.

6 years ago '05        #46
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,924 | Props total: 30317 30317
chasing defensive rebounding players is exactly why the lakers are home and not in the playoffs
 6 years ago '12        #47
space
space
 Dun Language said:
chasing defensive rebounding players is exactly why the lakers are home and not in the playoffs
what are you talking about?

Career: | Aug 17: 97-57, Rank #29 | Aug 16: 2-0, Rank #224 | Aug 14: 11-8, Rank #285 | Aug 13: 1-0, Rank #480 *
 6 years ago '05        #48
Clutch City Kid 139 heat pts139
space
space
$28,361 | Props total: 28796 28796
 Garnet & Gold said:

For real, if Minnesota even considers that they should be relegated to the WNBA

u guys act like Beasley tore it up last year, or ever.... and of course they would get rid of him for Jordan Hill, Beasley gets NO MINUTES in their lineup so how the hell would trading for a up and coming Jordan Hill be stupid?? ... honestly, please explain in detail... and not a bunch of what ifs for Beas, dude gets NO PT on that squad and coaches hate him! i can think of many teams that would like to have Hill after what they saw him capable of doing in limited minutes on a new team
 6 years ago '05        #49
Clutch City Kid 139 heat pts139
space
space
$28,361 | Props total: 28796 28796
 Dun Language said:

iam a Lakers fan and i dont even know what the hell this has to do with anything about Beas... we would be getting him for a scorer off the bench, his rebounding isnt even strong... we need ppl who can put the fu*kin ball in the fu*kin hoop that are still fairly young and cheap... i have seen Beasley play decent ball in the past and even at Minn when he got PT and was playing hard... his situation up there made him lazier than ever i believe, a team like the Lakeshow would be just what he needs to get his name back in the spotlights like his college days and get some confidence back in his game... i wanted him on the squad last year, an im not changing my mind for this year
 6 years ago '12        #50
space
space
 .:RELOADED:. said:
its a choice the lakers have

go after beasley or go after ariza

ariza would be a salary dump for the hornets he can had for a 2nd rd pick basically free....beasley would be dealt for a roster player like hill....wolves wont resign beasley anyway so they want something in return rather than nothin before he walks july 1st as a FA

tough call but u can only have one of them into our 8.9m trade exception.....personally id take kush smokin beas as our next 6th man LO but with him its a high risk high reward type move....ariza is of course the safer bet
beasley is not as good as LO was. he's just a scorer mainly. his scoring won't really help if he's giving up easy buckets at the other end. LO was extremely versatile. if you want an LO type player, why don't we just get LO? we could have LO and ariza. i don't care if we can't get LO till early december. LO and ariza would would fit us much better than beasley would.

Last edited by Fearless Genius; 06-07-2012 at 08:44 PM..
 06-07-2012, 10:15 PM         #51
Tagalog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are they crazy if the timberwolves trade beasely for jordan hill not even close to talent wow.
 6 years ago '11        #52
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,075 | Props total: 515 515
every week there's beasley or kyle lowry trade to the lakers thread
 6 years ago '07        #53
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 DaDon23 said:
For Jordan Hill??? When the fu*k can we finalize this trade
lol forreal...if the wolves are really considering this then their dumb as fu*k
 6 years ago '04        #54
WBD 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
space
$366 | Props total: 4 4
 Cheeze said:
Hill for Beasley? who writes this stuff
Hill is who the Timberwolves are inquiring about not what the Lakers are offering up
 6 years ago '09        #55
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
the deal feel apart at the last minute.
who writes this sh*t, and why doesn't anybody go through this sh*t even ONCE?
 6 years ago '06        #56
space
space
 Dun Language said:
you met that n*gga reloaded yet ?

he said the lakers should trade bynum for deron and lopez

then he said how lopez and pau would own the paint

Wait if you're the Lakers you take that deal in a heartbeat, hell no they won't own the paint but you get a top 2 maybe 3 pg and a scoring big
 6 years ago '06        #57
space
space
But youre gonna have the Nets a hell of alot more than Bynum haha
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy