Lil' Cease Breaks Down When Tupac Was Shot & Past Beef He & Biggie Had With Him

most viewed right now
 179
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 147
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 122
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 116
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
I almost forgot, Jimmy Henchman said in queens reigns supreme book that Stretch pulled the gat on him and threatened him after they went upstairs. Jimmy said he was trying to get to his gun and was telling him to chill out. A year later to the date Stretch got k!lled after he finished working with Nas.
 6 years ago '07        #22
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 bigjoshi2002 said:
That's the first I ever heard about his homies still being downstairs while pac is upstairs. It don't make sense either. How you going to rob and shoot someone then let them leave WITH A GUN while you hold his homies at gun point?

This is the third version I have heard about what happened after Pac got shot. Cease version of Pac being on the 6th floor while they were on the 8th, Pac's version and a few other people about going upstairs were others in the music business were at and another version of Pac's ex wife saying Pac called her after he was shot from somewhere on the streets.

If Cease had any sense at all he would take Biggie's advice and not speak on Pac at all! He was a kid back then and a friend of biggie, why the hell would she confide in him about an affair with 'Pac? She probably wouldn't even tell Biggie. The fact of the matter is Faith and Biggie knew each others only for a few months before they got married. It's not like they were childhood sweethearts here. At the end of the day she is pictured with her husband's enemy twice and Ray J spoke on her sitting on Tupac's lap at a recording session. If I had to guess she was getting even with Big for the women that Biggie was sleeping with while married to her. Not saying she did but it makes more sense than not.

You know who could shed light on this that I never heard speak on it? Treach from Naughty by Nature.
I hope he doesn't speak on it....fu*k the bullsh*t two greats died over some bullsh*t orchestrated beef
 06-06-2012, 09:19 PM         #23
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigjoshi2002 said:
I almost forgot, Jimmy Henchman said in queens reigns supreme book that Stretch pulled the gat on him and threatened him after they went upstairs. Jimmy said he was trying to get to his gun and was telling him to chill out. A year later to the date Stretch got k!lled after he finished working with Nas.
No he said a dude by the name of P.Wee said if Pac dies you die. He was Digital Underground producer and was still close to Pac after the shooting. Pac only broke ties with Stretch, who set up the studio time and chopped it up with Hench. Stretch was very cool with Jack, as was E-Money Bagz, both of them dead.
 6 years ago '05        #24
ICG 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,034 | Props total: 252 252
Ben Baller confirmed PAC and Faith meeting at a hotel at night
 6 years ago '06        #25
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$8,217 | Props total: 4499 4499
 Luv Land said:
if yall want to know what really happened listen to this part this is from 1996
a interview from the wakeup show with sway

Pac knew exactly what was up
 6 years ago '12        #26
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
 the synthesis said:
No he said a dude by the name of P.Wee said if Pac dies you die. He was Digital Underground producer and was still close to Pac after the shooting. Pac only broke ties with Stretch, who set up the studio time and chopped it up with Hench. Stretch was very cool with Jack, as was E-Money Bagz, both of them dead.
That stretch sh*t was crazy as fu*k. That n*gga was down for him had to be put to rest. He knew too much that's why.
 6 years ago '07        #27
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1350 1350

[pic - click to view]



biggie was supposed to be thug life too RIP
 6 years ago '07        #28
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1350 1350

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #29
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
On another note...that boy Cease had a low key nice debut album....I still pop that sh*t on the tape player from time to time.


Last edited by DCballer40; 06-07-2012 at 02:14 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #30
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165


and incase some of you 90s babies aint never heard of it. Here's 1 track
 6 years ago '06        #31
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
We'll never know because that story goes so deep.
 6 years ago '04        #32
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
 the synthesis said:
No he said a dude by the name of P.Wee said if Pac dies you die. He was Digital Underground producer and was still close to Pac after the shooting. Pac only broke ties with Stretch, who set up the studio time and chopped it up with Hench. Stretch was very cool with Jack, as was E-Money Bagz, both of them dead.


^Page 127 of the book shows Stretch had his hand on the gat getting amped with Jimmy. If the link don't work for some reason go to google books and search the book out then Stretch's name and it will come up.

I don't see ANY evidence that Stretch was in on it other than him not choosing sides. I know he was down with Pac since at least juice but he was from Queens and must have been down with some of Pac's enemies as well. I believe what Nas recently said about Stretch being upset over Pac thinking Stretch was involved. Other than some minor circumstantial things there is no real evidence to show he was in on it. Stretch was down with the queens heads heavy and wasn't going to die riding with Pac imo. You noticed Nas said some dangerous dudes put him with Stretch? Of course they used him to send a message to Pac, he knew them. I also don't think that getting down on the ground when you have a gun pointed at you means you were in on it either. Pac may have been surprised because they probably talked all tough beforehand like they would never bow down and whatnot, but it's not proof.

Should he and Biggie have been ready to die for Pac? I think Pac is such a loyal dude he would have for them but at the end of they day they wasn't going to for him. That don't mean that they was in on it or turned their back on him. Jimmy made it all happen, there was no point in Stretch being told what was going to go down beforehand. Why risk it?

Pac knew E-Money Bagz as well if I'm not mistaken.
 6 years ago '05        #33
Luv Land 
space
space
space
$980 | Props total: 0 0
 bigjoshi2002 said:


^Page 127 of the book shows Stretch had his hand on the gat getting amped with Jimmy. If the link don't work for some reason go to google books and search the book out then Stretch's name and it will come up.

I don't see ANY evidence that Stretch was in on it other than him not choosing sides. I know he was down with Pac since at least juice but he was from Queens and must have been down with some of Pac's enemies as well. I believe what Nas recently said about Stretch being upset over Pac thinking Stretch was involved. Other than some minor circumstantial things there is no real evidence to show he was in on it. Stretch was down with the queens heads heavy and wasn't going to die riding with Pac imo. You noticed Nas said some dangerous dudes put him with Stretch? Of course they used him to send a message to Pac, he knew them. I also don't think that getting down on the ground when you have a gun pointed at you means you were in on it either. Pac may have been surprised because they probably talked all tough beforehand like they would never bow down and whatnot, but it's not proof.

Should he and Biggie have been ready to die for Pac? I think Pac is such a loyal dude he would have for them but at the end of they day they wasn't going to for him. That don't mean that they was in on it or turned their back on him. Jimmy made it all happen, there was no point in Stretch being told what was going to go down beforehand. Why risk it?

Pac knew E-Money Bagz as well if I'm not mistaken.
e money bagz did'nt have anything to do with that because he wasn't even there in the studio with him
 6 years ago '08        #34
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,028 | Props total: 5088 5088
The sh*t that gets me is the whole he ain't get shot in the head sh*t... The fu*king doctors were on tv saying he got shot. So they trying to help Pac sell records too? Tut, Jimmy & Jack did the sh*t and thaws n*ggas work for Bad Boy. So the story is always Puffy came to the studio and went up before Pac. Now this n*gga see these n*ggas when he come in and don't nobody say sh*t? Get the fu*k outta here, he knew what was about to happen.
 06-07-2012, 11:08 AM         #35
escay_muzik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
pacs "homies" were in on it

pac got set up, if you dont know the streets you wont understand. BIG warned pac bout dem n*ggaz, pac thout dem n*ggaz wudnt do him like that even though they were tryna extort him.

BIG got caught in the cross fire, but frm pacs perspective he was guilty by a.ssociation. Which I agree with to a certain extent. But pac was hard of hearing and those that dont hear must...
Thats how it always is in the hood...association...
 6 years ago '10        #36
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$12,538 | Props total: 5871 5871
What's crazy is that Stretch was k!lled on the same day Pac was shot at Quad a year later.
 6 years ago '04        #37
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
 Luv Land said:
e money bagz did'nt have anything to do with that because he wasn't even there in the studio with him
I didn't say he was involved.
 6 years ago '04        #38
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 1906 1906
Bit of a conflicting story. Anyway, too bad he didn't break down when Main-O put hands on him.
 6 years ago '04        #39
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,657 | Props total: 5343 5343
 Scream @ Me said:
Bit of a conflicting story. Anyway, too bad he didn't break down when Main-O put hands on him.

wasn't no need for that breakdown ..
 6 years ago '04        #40
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,961 | Props total: 1170 1170
All of it deep as sh*t..

Back then when I was coming up,I would've never thought the sh*t was that real
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy