Lil' Cease Breaks Down When Tupac Was Shot & Past Beef He & Biggie Had With Him

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-06-2012, 06:04 PM         #1
12497 pageviews
44 comments

ajeana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil' Cease Breaks Down When Tupac Was Shot & Past Beef He & Biggie Had With Him

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Wasted; 06-07-2012 at 12:43 PM..

44 comments for "Lil' Cease Breaks Down When Tupac Was Shot & Past Beef He & Biggie Had With Him"

06-06-2012, 06:25 PM         #2
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac was a goon..the Quad studio story stay changing though

I believe Cease to some extent, but also he was just a little kid 14- 15? so he was just like a lil brother u don't share everything with.

I don't think BIG had sh*t to do with anything, but Puff threw BIG in the firing line for publicity (re-releasing "Who Shot Ya" few days after Pac went to the pen, he even added some extra vocals) and made sure him and Pac never squashed anything, thus BIG never saw Pac in the pen.

In the movie they had Lil Cease crying the car while listening to Hit'em Up

Last edited by the synthesis; 06-06-2012 at 06:32 PM..
 06-06-2012, 07:02 PM         #3
ajeana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the synthesis said:
Pac was a goon..the Quad studio story stay changing though

I believe Cease to some extent, but also he was just a little kid 14- 15? so he was just like a lil brother u don't share everything with.

I don't think BIG had sh*t to do with anything, but Puff threw BIG in the firing line for publicity (re-releasing "Who Shot Ya" few days after Pac went to the pen, he even added some extra vocals) and made sure him and Pac never squashed anything, thus BIG never saw Pac in the pen.

In the movie they had Lil Cease crying the car while listening to Hit'em Up

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #4
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56005 56005

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #5
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,356 | Props total: 835 835
nice story cease ...enough with the pac and big stories already
 6 years ago '09        #6
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
Good interview.
 06-06-2012, 07:34 PM         #7
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did pac know that big and puff knew about his set up ever since he got shot and waited until he went 9x platinum to go in on them or what? i never really looked too far into this beef
 06-06-2012, 07:51 PM         #8
Maafa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hol on, but i thought pac said when he got up to the spot shot and bleeding he saw big, puffy and them standing there just starring at em like "oh sh*t, he's alive!".. idk mane. not saying pac story is 100% truth, just seems fishy.

Question ive always wanted to ask:
if pac already got on the elevator and vanish off after being shot, why was his homies still being held at gun point for that long (according to what cease is saying)? wouldnt them n*ggas got delt with along with Pac?

Last edited by Maafa; 06-06-2012 at 07:58 PM..
 06-06-2012, 07:53 PM         #9
Maafa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YI-Drizzy said:
did pac know that big and puff knew about his set up ever since he got shot and waited until he went 9x platinum to go in on them or what? i never really looked too far into this beef
he start hearing sh*t in jail about puff and big knowing details about the setup.
 6 years ago '05        #10
Luv Land 
space
space
space
$980 | Props total: 0 0
 Maafa said:
hol on, but i thought pac said when he got up to the spot shot and bleeding he saw big, puffy and them standing there just starring at em like "oh sh*t, he's alive!".. idk mane. not saying pac story is 100% truth, just seems fishy.

if pac already got on the elevator and vanish off after being shot, why was he homies still being held at gun point for that long (according to what cease is saying)? wouldnt them n*ggas got delt with along with Pac?

i go with what make sense and i read the pac interviews
from that time period

not only does pac verison make sense but it sounds true.
 06-06-2012, 07:58 PM         #11
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maafa said:

if pac already got on the elevator and vanish off after being shot, why was he homies still being held at gun point for that long (according to what cease is saying)? wouldnt them n*ggas got delt with along with Pac?
pacs "homies" were in on it

pac got set up, if you dont know the streets you wont understand. BIG warned pac bout dem n*ggaz, pac thout dem n*ggaz wudnt do him like that even though they were tryna extort him.

BIG got caught in the cross fire, but frm pacs perspective he was guilty by a.ssociation. Which I agree with to a certain extent. But pac was hard of hearing and those that dont hear must...
 06-06-2012, 07:58 PM         #12
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YI-Drizzy said:
Pac went to the Pen in Feb 1995, a week later "Who Shot Ya" dropped, everyone on the street/biz started pointing the finger at Badboy cuz of the song. However the song was recorded before the shooting and was put out over a different beat on a Mary J Blige song. However Puff (the marketing genius) saw Pacs shooting as an opportunity to get the streets talking and re-released "Who Shot Ya", he added some extra new vocals of him talking.

Pac didnt say a word, he was silent for a couple of months, he had a no1 record, single ,but no talk of beef. I guess he was trying to figure out what happened, puzzle the pieces, throughout this time BIG never visited him. Dudes in the pen were saying Tut shot Pac, who was rollin with Badboy at the time. Pac did a interview from the pen with Vibe magazine where he accused Puff of being part of the setup, and using his shooting to bring exposure to BIG's song. Pac didnt really know to what extent BIG was involved, but he was rolling with the dudes who shot him, he didnt come see him, talk to him, so Pac cut him off as well as Stretch.

After that all hell broke loose

Last edited by the synthesis; 06-06-2012 at 08:02 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #13
Luv Land 
space
space
space
 Maafa said:
he start hearing sh*t in jail about puff and big knowing details about the setup.
according to pac they was bragging about the fact they robbed him

and they stupid a.sses started telling they friends in jail that they had robbed him
and dudes in the jail found that out and passed that back to him

and that is how he found what happend to him.
 6 years ago '05        #14
Luv Land 
space
space
space
 mR ReZiW said:

pac got set up, if you dont know the streets you wont understand. BIG warned pac bout dem n*ggaz, pac thout dem n*ggaz wudnt do him like that even though they were tryna extort him.

BIG got caught in the cross fire, but frm pacs perspective he was guilty by a.ssociation. Which I agree with to a certain extent. But pac was hard of hearing and those that dont hear must...
bigge and mike tyson warned him to stay from hatian jack not jimmy henchmen or king tut
at the time he got shot in 1994 he stopped fuucking with hatian jack
because at the point he realized hatian jack was a shady dude but it was too late
because he already had got set up for s3xual abuse sh1t and was about to do some time for that sh1t.

Last edited by Luv Land; 06-06-2012 at 08:09 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #15
Luv Land 
space
space
space
 the synthesis said:
Pac went to the Pen in Feb 1995, a week later "Who Shot Ya" dropped, everyone on the street/biz started pointing the finger at Badboy cuz of the song. However the song was recorded before the shooting and was put out over a different beat on a Mary J Blige song. However Puff (the marketing genius) saw Pacs shooting as an opportunity to get the streets talking and re-released "Who Shot Ya", he added some extra new vocals of him talking.

Pac didnt say a word, he was silent for a couple of months, he had a no1 record, single ,but no talk of beef. I guess he was trying to figure out what happened, puzzle the pieces, throughout this time BIG never visited him. Dudes in the pen were saying Tut shot Pac, who was rollin with Badboy at the time. Pac did a interview from the pen with Vibe magazine where he accused Puff of being part of the setup, and using his shooting to bring exposure to BIG's song. Pac didnt really know to what extent BIG was involved, but he was rolling with the dudes who shot him, he didnt come see him, talk to him, so Pac cut him off as well as Stretch.

After that all hell broke loose
u got to remembered the black mafia was extorting them n1ggas and them n*ggas
im talking about is biggie and puffy and hatian jack shot pac in 1994 not tut but tut was part of the setup.

Last edited by Luv Land; 06-06-2012 at 08:12 PM..
 06-06-2012, 08:11 PM         #16
Maafa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:

it aint hard to figure out he was setup. but what im saying is ive never heard anyone speaks on what happen to his homies once he gets on the elevator tho. i guess once you see that its a setup it really dont matter
 6 years ago '05        #17
Luv Land 
space
space
space
if yall want to know what really happened listen to this part this is from 1996
a interview from the wakeup show with sway

[video - click to view]

06-06-2012, 08:19 PM         #18
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Luv Land said:
u got to remembered the black mafia was extorting them n1ggas and them n*ggas
im talking about is biggie and puffy and hatian jack shot pac in 1994 not tut but tut was part of the setup.
Pac never really knew the real Jimmy Henchman, they met once or twice, but i don't think Pac knew much about him.

Stretch is the one who organized for Pac to do a song with Jimmy Hench artist, Pac was vary at first because he knew Hench was cool with Jack, but Stretch told him not to stress and it was strictly business and professional, cash upfront.

Stretch knew the deal all along, he even delivered a message to Pac from Jack after the shootin which was "Don't go to war unless u got money behind u"

Jimmy Hench was also providing security for Badboy,like you said extorting them. Hatian Jack was a gangsta, but he was always underneath Jimmy Hench, who had more power and connections.

Pacs whole thing was, why his man Stretch and Big still hangin around with the dudes who shot him and then atthe same time shouting out "We Run NY", yet u cant protect ur homeboy or even ride for him. Pac was left to rot in the pen, Suge came a couple of months later and brought him back to life.
 6 years ago '05        #19
Luv Land 
space
space
space
 the synthesis said:
Pac never really knew the real Jimmy Henchman, they met once or twice, but i don't think Pac knew much about him.

Stretch is the one who organized for Pac to do a song with Jimmy Hench artist, Pac was vary at first because he knew Hench was cool with Jack, but Stretch told him not to stress and it was strictly business and professional, cash upfront.

Stretch knew the deal all along, he even delivered a message to Pac from Jack after the shootin which was "Don't go to war unless u got money behind u"

Jimmy Hench was also providing security for Badboy,like you said extorting them. Hatian Jack was a gangsta, but he was always underneath Jimmy Hench, who had more power and connections.

Pacs whole thing was, why his man Stretch and Big still hangin around with the dudes who shot him and then atthe same time shouting out "We Run NY", yet u cant protect ur homeboy or even ride for him. Pac was left to rot in the pen, Suge came a couple of months later and brought him back to life.
but the thing was he wasn't supposed to f!ght them back he was supposed to let them n1ggas that robbed him just rob him but pac wasn't about that he was not gonna just let them n1ggas rob him he fought them back and according to him he had two macs on him
and then when saw that that is when they shot him.
 6 years ago '04        #20
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
 Maafa said:

if pac already got on the elevator and vanish off after being shot, why was his homies still being held at gun point for that long (according to what cease is saying)? wouldnt them n*ggas got delt with along with Pac?
That's the first I ever heard about his homies still being downstairs while pac is upstairs. It don't make sense either. How you going to rob and shoot someone then let them leave WITH A GUN while you hold his homies at gun point?

This is the third version I have heard about what happened after Pac got shot. Cease version of Pac being on the 6th floor while they were on the 8th, Pac's version and a few other people about going upstairs were others in the music business were at and another version of Pac's ex wife saying Pac called her after he was shot from somewhere on the streets.

If Cease had any sense at all he would take Biggie's advice and not speak on Pac at all! He was a kid back then and a friend of biggie, why the hell would she confide in him about an affair with 'Pac? She probably wouldn't even tell Biggie. The fact of the matter is Faith and Biggie knew each others only for a few months before they got married. It's not like they were childhood sweethearts here. At the end of the day she is pictured with her husband's enemy twice and Ray J spoke on her sitting on Tupac's lap at a recording session. If I had to guess she was getting even with Big for the women that Biggie was sleeping with while married to her. Not saying she did but it makes more sense than not.

You know who could shed light on this that I never heard speak on it? Treach from Naughty by Nature.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago