Slim Thug Goes in on James Harden....For Throwing UP GANG SIGN.

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #101
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
$366 | Props total: 14 14
Ok so Harden is from the west coast , he is supposed to be a blood yet he uses slang like "FIVE". If you dont see the fakeness in this you are probably some white kid from the suburbs who think wayne and baby are blood members also. GTFOH and GTFO out of our culture

Last edited by xrayvisionmedia; 06-07-2012 at 01:24 AM..
 06-07-2012, 01:21 AM         #102
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 izzy2024 said:
Look you may be right, I'm not gonna sit here and pretend to be the most gang knowledgable person in the world. I'm just saying, why the fu*k does Slim Thug care? James Harden is the only dude stupidly throwing up gang signs? And even if he DOES really care, why go about it on twitter, making tweet after tweet about it like some spurned ex girlfriend or something?

And I know why he named his album that. But that doesn't change the hilarious irony of someone calling their album "Already Platinum" and not even going gold. Everyone knows in the rap game, platinum means 1 million units sold. He didn't sell one million units = He looks like an idiot.

And wtf is this 'what if your jersey is blue' kinda argument? What kinda stupid a.ss 12 year old type of thinking is that sh*t lol. Was James Harden commenting on Slim Thug when he was making a fool of himself during his 3 1/2 minutes of shine? Does James Harden even know who Slim Thug is? DOES ANYBODY STILL KNOW WHO SLIM THUG IS?

I'm not knocking your point cause you sound like you know what youre talking about, but you gotta admit Slim Thug's just reaching at people who are way more famous then him now (which today means just about everyone in the known world)
Read the last portion of my post...i think hes wrong cause the dudes wrong...but whether or not any of us acknowledge Slim as a force in hip hop dont mean sh*t...I respect dude...hes a great businessman, made alot more cake off his indie grind in the past years than some rappers who have went platinum, made off theirs in the same time . Hustle wise hes one of the more respect artist out there...So all that dissing his career sh*t dont matter...the guy literally walked away from the mainstream, and admitted he could make way more cash in Texas...thats a fact...he didnt 'fall off', he just went where the money was...some of these artists who keep tossing up duds could learn alot from doing that(50 Cent anyone?)

Its not about him making a 3 pointer...Harden has been very open about his gang activity, heres a tweet of him openly using gang terminology.

[pic - click to view]

5, Whoop? Thats blood sh, everyone knows that sh*t

But once again hes grown, he can do wat he wants.
 6 years ago '10        #103
lovebrazilgirl 
space
space
$243 | Props total: 109 109
 enetblazin4eva said:
Cuz crying bout it on twitter is #boutdatlife ??????????

6 years ago '09        #104
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,852 | Props total: 1674 1674
 enetblazin4eva said:
Cuz crying bout it on twitter is #boutdatlife ??????????
/thread

stop crying about what other n*ggas do and try and become relevant again @ what you supposedly do best.
 6 years ago '07        #105
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
Hers right tho

Harden be pissing me off when he do that cuz he a good player but don't bring that nonsense on the court if you aint really banging in the streets

Stick to playing ball
 6 years ago '04        #106
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,134 | Props total: 403 403
Thugs also don't take to Twitter yappin about what another man is doing. If Slim Thug has a problem with Harden then he should go see the man. Stop yappin on Twitter about it. Slim Thug is a 31 year old man, you'd think he'd have more sense than that. Yet this dude has a twitter melt down over it.
 6 years ago '11        #107
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,214 | Props total: 5386 5386
 SmoothTay said:
fu*k wit me slime
 6 years ago '11        #108
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,214 | Props total: 5386 5386
 bxrulez said:
So Slim Thug is making fun of this dude for playing bball instead of selling drugs after school?

If anything thats a SMART MOVE.

I agree he shouldn't be throwing up gang signs, but not for the ignorant stupid a.ss reason Slim Thug said for lol...these dumb mofos dont even know what they reppin when they throwin up sh*t.....dumbass nigas be throwing up the devil horns and triple 6's and im like WOW....niga.....u wouldnt be alive right now or any of ur kind if the n*gga who u throwing that sign up reps had his way u naive young fool.
 6 years ago '07        #109
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,837 | Props total: 2000 2000
 xrayvisionmedia said:
Ok so Harden is from the west coast , he is supposed to be a blood yet he uses slang like "FIVE". If you dont see the fakeness in this you are probably some white kid from the suburbs who think wayne and baby are blood members also. GTFOH and GTFO out of our culture
claiming gang sh*t as your culture is not a good look fam
 6 years ago '07        #110
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,837 | Props total: 2000 2000
 bxrulez said:
So Slim Thug is making fun of this dude for playing bball instead of selling drugs after school?

If anything thats a SMART MOVE.

I agree he shouldn't be throwing up gang signs, but not for the ignorant stupid a.ss reason Slim Thug said for lol...these dumb mofos dont even know what they reppin when they throwin up sh*t.....dumbass nigas be throwing up the devil horns and triple 6's and im like WOW....niga.....u wouldnt be alive right now or any of ur kind if the n*gga who u throwing that sign up reps had his way u naive young fool.
 06-07-2012, 02:43 AM         #111
The_Future_09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2HIGHlife said:
Iont kno dude full background but he frm Cali... Def been exposed to it most likely affiliated... sh*t is silly bringin it on the hardwood tho. He aint alone tho.

NBA Bangers: Zach Randolph, JR Smith, Stephen Jackson Marquise Daniels Jason Terry
Defiantly more, but still a minority are legit bangers
 06-07-2012, 02:48 AM         #112
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thugga is right
 6 years ago '04        #113
turntabledj 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,569 | Props total: 69 69
 ra1n said:

[pic - click to view]

Homie popped up like, "Wtf??? No noogies in this b*tch slime!"
 6 years ago '04        #114
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,136 | Props total: 4527 4527
slim rich too so how he talking. maybe hard is just throwing up the Jet Life sign cuz he copped the album yesterday lol.

Whaddup cuz, whats crackin. whaddup blood, whats poppin?
 6 years ago '10        #115
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 izzy2024 said:
lol Slim Thug?

You mean the dude who put out an album called Already Platinum and never went platinum?
fu*king hell you are stupid.

6 years ago '11        #116
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,882 | Props total: 5232 5232
 Maafa said:
word. wasnt slim thug already sittin on a million before his deal? he was in real estate and owned record stores, i believe
Yea a lot of the main Texas boys (thug, Paul, chamillionaire, mike Jones) that got deals were millionaires before becoming famous
 6 years ago '11        #117
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
He should be going in on the rich rappers that still act hood if anything
 6 years ago '04        #118
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
alot of ignorant folks in here on slim thug..

slim thug was a millionaire before he signed to a major deal and dropped that Already platinum. he has a long catalog of albums from selling them underground doing his own thing. Also with the Boss Hogg Outlawz....

You dont make money being signed to a label.
 6 years ago '05        #119
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
agree with him. n*ggaz will catch him slippin doing that sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #120
Mr.Man 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,532 | Props total: 373 373
I wonder if he says the same thing to half Baby,Wayne and the rest of the so-called bloods in the music industry.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy