Slim Thug Goes in on James Harden....For Throwing UP GANG SIGN.

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,163 | Props total: 92 92
Slim STFU stop hating cuz yo' tall sorry a.ss didn't make the team.. I mean does slim kno him personally? who knows Harden might have banged?

After practice...
 06-07-2012, 12:22 AM         #82
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 izzy2024 said:
lol Slim Thug?

You mean the dude who put out an album called Already Platinum and never went platinum?

BAHAHAHAHAHA

Who cares. Has been rappers always need something to talk about, otherwise we'd all forget they even existed. Harden wasn't throwing up gang signs, dude was just geeked he hit a big shot and was doing all sorts of twisted sh*t with his fingers. Nowadays you can't make any type of hand gesture without making some sort of gang sign. Dudes need to grow up at some point in their lives.
It was called Already Platinum because he was worth a million + before he ever signed a deal....Of course you knew that

And people who have seen Harden play in the pros/college before this series know hes known to throw up signs...He even addresses people on twitter as 5, does the woop sh*t or wtf ever bloods do, and hell last week he even addressed Lil Wayne with both on twitter. hes very open about his claiming blood...yall made 10 threads about it last week when Wayne was mad he couldnt get in the game...now yall are acting like you forgot?

My opinion though...who cares, n*ggas are grown...Slim Thug had a point, but at the end of the day James Harden is grown...If the n*gga wants to do cartwheels after a shot he can, as long as it doesnt fu*k up his check...that hand gesture aint fu*ked up a check for him, cause thats prolly the 400th time hes done it in a game lol, and him using blood terminology on twitter aint fu*ked up a check for him either
 6 years ago '05        #83
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11789 11789
Doesn't he throw up 3 fingers for 3 points?
 6 years ago '11        #84
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
He makes a 3 puts up 3 fingers so that means he's throwing up gang signs ?
 6 years ago '04        #85
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,326 | Props total: 5753 5753
 hayday12 said:
Gangs own all the hand signs. At this rate the peace sign is gonna be considered a gang sign.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #86
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 13 13
 drumgangP said:
It was called Already Platinum because he was worth a million + before he ever signed a deal....Of course you knew that

And people who have seen Harden play in the pros/college before this series know hes known to throw up signs...He even addresses people on twitter as 5, does the woop sh*t or wtf ever bloods do, and hell last week he even addressed Lil Wayne with both on twitter. hes very open about his claiming blood...yall made 10 threads about it last week when Wayne was mad he couldnt get in the game...now yall are acting like you forgot?

My opinion though...who cares, n*ggas are grown...Slim Thug had a point, but at the end of the day James Harden is grown...If the n*gga wants to do cartwheels after a shot he can, as long as it doesnt fu*k up his check...that hand gesture aint fu*ked up a check for him, cause thats prolly the 400th time hes done it in a game lol, and him using blood terminology on twitter aint fu*ked up a check for him either
Look you may be right, I'm not gonna sit here and pretend to be the most gang knowledgable person in the world. I'm just saying, why the fu*k does Slim Thug care? James Harden is the only dude stupidly throwing up gang signs? And even if he DOES really care, why go about it on twitter, making tweet after tweet about it like some spurned ex girlfriend or something?

And I know why he named his album that. But that doesn't change the hilarious irony of someone calling their album "Already Platinum" and not even going gold. Everyone knows in the rap game, platinum means 1 million units sold. He didn't sell one million units = He looks like an idiot.

And wtf is this 'what if your jersey is blue' kinda argument? What kinda stupid a.ss 12 year old type of thinking is that sh*t lol. Was James Harden commenting on Slim Thug when he was making a fool of himself during his 3 1/2 minutes of shine? Does James Harden even know who Slim Thug is? DOES ANYBODY STILL KNOW WHO SLIM THUG IS?

I'm not knocking your point cause you sound like you know what youre talking about, but you gotta admit Slim Thug's just reaching at people who are way more famous then him now (which today means just about everyone in the known world)
 6 years ago '04        #87
Bmoneyz051587 4 heat pts
space
space
$812 | Props total: 66 66
That n*gga melo use to go from the block with the strap 2 the gym then back 2 the block... So I ain't gon say no n*ggas in the nba wasnt bout that... I'm from the DMV and John thompson and doc walker talked about melo and how he use 2 be on the corner in Baltimore slanging.. He was even on the stop snitching DVD... That's the only n*gga I kno 4 sure was getting it in...
 6 years ago '06        #88
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
SLim Thug with typical, dumb, hood n*gga comments....
 6 years ago '05        #89
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
 drumgangP said:

...True But What Got Me Scratching My Head About This Whole Thing Is....Harden Is From Cali, He Know The Gang Lingo But Why The Hell Is This n*gga Addressing People With The "what up 5" Fake Blood sh*t?

Which Has Me Agreeing With Slim On This One. If You About That Life....You Would Know Your sh*t But This One Here....Harden Just Chill & Get That NBA Check.
 6 years ago '06        #90
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,504 | Props total: 17937 17937
Lol if yall dont think he throwin up gang signs yall dumb forreal. Im surprisrd stak 5 aint press him for disrespectin bloods
 06-07-2012, 01:01 AM         #91
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #92
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
Cuz crying bout it on twitter is #boutdatlife ??????????
 06-07-2012, 01:02 AM         #93
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
i went to college with you n you a bi*ch......what's that say?
 6 years ago '08        #94
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
So I'm watching ESPN and Russell Westbrook just threw up five fingers, I guess he's banging also. Along with every other PG in the league when they're setting up plays.

Harden always do that sh*t with his fingers WHEN HE HIT A THREE.
 06-07-2012, 01:06 AM         #95
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn it's too easy for n*ggas to be gangsta out here I guess
 6 years ago '05        #96
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,242 | Props total: 9646 9646
 bxrulez said:
So Slim Thug is making fun of this dude for playing bball instead of selling drugs after school?

If anything thats a SMART MOVE.

I agree he shouldn't be throwing up gang signs, but not for the ignorant stupid a.ss reason Slim Thug said for lol...these dumb mofos dont even know what they reppin when they throwin up sh*t.....dumbass nigas be throwing up the devil horns and triple 6's and im like WOW....niga.....u wouldnt be alive right now or any of ur kind if the n*gga who u throwing that sign up reps had his way u naive young fool.
we can't be hypocrites now.... don't call it a smart move to play basketball instead of bangin', but then still have it be cool to throw up sets on NBA courts. these n*ggas are fu*king the game up.
 6 years ago '08        #97
itzjustlogic 52 heat pts52
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 83 83
This thread is a joke... You really care what slim thug has to say about anything? and on top of that you care what james harden does with his fingers after he make a shot? Pathetic.
 6 years ago '08        #98
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
I appreciate that instead of going off on him talking about him not being a real gang member or saying some dumb sh*t to or about him, he instead chose to pose a reasonable scenario where professing one's love and honor of their gang might negatively affect one's standing in the public eye. He also continued on to question the usefulness of gang membership once one is worth millions and is well known.

Shoutout to Slim.
 6 years ago '11        #99
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 764 764
The problem with Slim Thug's statement is it applies to most of the rap game.
 06-07-2012, 01:16 AM         #100
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That n*gga was def. stackin after he made that shot... everyone in my house said something about it
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy