Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '10        #61
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
 Graftedgenes said:
You gotta give Oprah a Salute.

50-Cent was a filthy parasitic drug-dealer who poisoned his own people so he could buy fancy
Tennis-Shoes and impress Neo-Nazis with his genocide against his community and when he was on top as white-Americas favorite gangster-rapper he constantly sh*tted on Oprah Winfrey.

Now that Jimmy Iovine has humbled 50-Cent and turned him into an aged prostitute who can no longer pay her pimp he is hugged-up with Oprah Winfrey like some castrated slave who the industry tamed.

Jimmy Iovine is the GOAT.

that u smurf?
 06-07-2012, 10:43 AM         #62
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SH00K_0NE said:
that u smurf?
No this is Dessalines.

Pleasure Boy said:
I thought Fif was irrelavent

And dont put Fif and Rick Ross in one sentence, at the rate Ross is making money he'l have to stay in the rap game for about 20 more years and be at the top of his game jus to be on Fif's level... Anyway why is Grafted in here? Everytime he loses an argument then he decide that you a whiteboy, this n*gga and Tupacnasfan is Fif's biggest bi*ches, im starting to think Fif sold drugs to these n*ggas moms when they were still very young and now they angry coz some how they moms contributed to Fif being successful

Oprah still dont give a fucck about hiphop its not about that, she just saw Fif being successful and going on all the talk shows without her help so she decided why not, I admire this n*gga's bussiness mind his always thinking 10 steps ahead, yall reali think him being on Gayle's show was a coincidence? This n*gga's playing chess and somehow all his products is gonna get major promo when that episode airs... Fif is that n*gga

Oh and before i forget... Fucck Grafted... Now you can get at my moms on the internet (the cliche of a brused internet thug)
bi*ch you typed all that sh*t and the only person that read it was the homos3xual 50-Cent groupie.

I'm the real reason you hide your face on the internet, I'm the real reason you are ashamed of your own identity. I made you anonymous.

Slimy little groupie, if you didn't type my screen-name in all your posts like you got a man-crush I wouldn't ask you to look in the mirror but I gots to toss you up.

Look at yourself dawg......long and hard.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 06-07-2012 at 10:46 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #63
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,962 | Props total: 13581 13581
he fu*ked
 06-07-2012, 10:58 AM         #64
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
From its 2008 inception through Dec. 31, OWN may have lost as much as $330 million" their report adds.

The Discovery channel fronted the money for OWN and, so far, that investment has not paid off. In fact, even if Winfrey’s network turns a profit in 2013, Discovery may still be forced to write off some of the $420 million it invested.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #65
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 491 491
 fallguy said:

6 years ago '05        #66
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 EL CHAPO said:
"BILL O'REILY CALLED ME PINHEAD FOR SAYING THAT sh*t, WELL HIM AND OPRAH WINFREY BOTH CAN SUCK ON SOME d!ck"
This.
 6 years ago '04        #67
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,391 | Props total: 11747 11747
what happen to

"fu*k you oprah" - 50 cent
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
129 comments
2 days ago