Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 123 123
 28 Gramz said:
Re-sellers=Number 1 reason the game is fu*ked over...no pity for this dude.
True dat!
 6 years ago '05        #22
LyricalSkyllz 
space
space
$750 | Props total: 472 472
Its a cycle rob ppl for money tryna camp out and sell sh*t to ppl who have lives an cant make it to the store @ 3am to wait in line and sometimes you get robbed in return.
 6 years ago '05        #23
Tr1angleOffense 4 heat pts
space
space
$984 | Props total: 793 793

[pic - click to view]

i'll whip ya head boy
 6 years ago '06        #24
n0xescapex 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,574 | Props total: 3495 3495
Yeah...he would go alone to sell some sneaks. d!ckhead move right there.
 6 years ago '11        #25
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
Lol the Re-seller is the Store , this guy is a Re -Reseller.
Should have done the Paypal .
 6 years ago '05        #26
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
aint really a sneakerhead, whats the matter wit "resellers"
 6 years ago '10        #27
dude hustles 
space
space
$544 | Props total: 779 779
I don't even post much but I'm a sneaker head to the core. I DO IT DOR THE LOVE!!!!! NEVER EVER in my life have a not gotten a pair of kicks on or before release day, an I don't give a fu*k about a wait, I've waited days in line to cop kicks just to wear. I don't kno why, people say I'm sick in the yea but I love this game right here.

And when u have motherfu*kers without sh*t else to do, bring they brothers they moms, girls, kids, cousins friends etc coppin multiple pair in sizes no where close to theres, and don't even kno what fu*kin sneaker is commin out, and kno nothing about the culture. U see these peoPle standing in ur way sh*tting on somethin u love making it unattainable for u to get them, the sneakers cost enough as it fu*kin is and they keep goin up by Nike and jb.

But yea fu*k a reseller, I wish they k!lled his a.ss and I hope it starts to happen more often to more resellers around the country. Let the sneaker game to back to how it used to be. Back in the day u used to have to be somewhat somebody to wear ur shuts on ur feet, now every lame with a cc think they entitled to multiple pairs when the stores only sell em one at a time. fu*k A RESLLER ALL Y'ALL COULD SUCK d!ck AND DIE!!!
 6 years ago '05        #28
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
i bet the guy who robbed em gonna resell em anyways, so what's the point..
 6 years ago '10        #29
dude hustles 
space
space
Also a lot of "spots" now feel they can charge reseller price. Kicks are doubling on eBay at 11:00am on release day, back in te day "boutique" prices used to be high and reseller price trump that by a healthy amount.

Also these lame-o a.ss resellers get a lot of the cool low "spots" or connects shut down because of them calling corporate, and complaining and sh*t because they want an easier spot to cop kicks to double the price on.
 6 years ago '10        #30
dude hustles 
space
space
Y'all gonna see, between what Nike, mall and store security, and resellers are doing sh*t gonna get real. There's only gonna be room for n*ggas who do it for the love. I don't care if I want it and they sellin it and I don't already have I'm out in the chaos and I'm gettin my par by an means necessary. Whether that's fair and square, I pay the reseller price, or of there's an opportunity I get somebody for em, whatever but I'm gettin em puttin em on ice and rockin em when u forget about em.
 6 years ago '10        #31
dude hustles 
space
space
And I'm not above paying the 600-700 for water in flight club but u could bet of I did every other reseller on eBay ain't got em too. Again fu*k A RESELLER
 6 years ago '12        #32
foolie02 60 heat pts60
space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 669 669
fkin reseller
 6 years ago '04        #33
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 2568 2568
dont condone it, but dont feel bad either.
 6 years ago '04        #34
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 KeithHernandez said:
And it's wack everywhere. I'm still salty about the hp touchpads.
You're one of the more intelligent posters on BX, homie. I know you're well aware that supply + demand and reselling are 2 of the few foundations of our economy. That's how sh-t works.

Resellers camp out in front of stores for WEEKS. Why? Cause they want a $400 profit more than you want those sneakers for retail apparently. It's the reseller's fault you don't have the time/care to camp out next to him?

He's not robbing anyone. He bought something for retail and is selling it for a profit. No one is putting a gun to your head to buy them, but if someone is that desperate for a some leather and laces, then paying $400 over retail shouldn't be a big deal.

And before anyone gets into this whole monologue about how being a sneaker head is done out of love and appreciation for sneakers, that's cool, I can relate. I'm a huge New Era fitted collector -- but at the end of the day, sneakers and hats are nothing more than a piece of fabric and will never be worth k!lling/f!ghting over for.

So to anyone who's actually happy about this story, you knuckleheads need to grow the f-ck up quick. Either stand in line for 2 weeks with the resellers or pay extra to get them conveniently. Ma'f-ckas want some fairy tail BS where they just stroll into a store and pick up a couple of boxes of deadstocks with no wait.

In conclusion...

RLRugby said:
lol do u know what supply and demand is?

because the supply is so low, and the demand is so high....

the price will be high

i dont get what yall bi*ching about
 Trolling said:
Lol the Re-seller is the Store , this guy is a Re -Reseller.
Should have done the Paypal .
 06-06-2012, 07:08 PM         #35
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I feel bad for dude getting his melon split, but at the end of the day, he should be streetwise enough to know the trappings and sh*t. If he wasn't streetwise then, I bet he is now.
 06-06-2012, 07:26 PM         #36
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Next - if races were reversed - guess what! Hate crime and racial attack!! Where is the NAACP& James Bible at?? We should demonstrate!! See how the black community leaders like it... Stupid hypocrites!!
Good ole white people.

Why do they always ask where the civil rights leaders are? Why do they always talk about how much scum they are.

But whenever a white is attacked by a black... they go on racial equality tirades that sound just like the same civil rights leaders they talk down on.

I feel bad for the good white people out there. The inferiorities some of your people feel towards blacks. The contradictions that come from some of your people's actions. The obsession with trying to tear down the image of blacks. A lot of miserable whites in this world.
 6 years ago '10        #37
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,286 | Props total: 23798 23798

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #38
Odin 
space
space
$977 | Props total: 44 44
 Rico23 said:
fu*k them resellers
 6 years ago '08        #39
tOnerz 2 heat pts
space
space
$437 | Props total: 50 50
 FlyElite23 said:
justice is served
bi*ch a.ss resellers

[pic - click to view]

specialk103185 said:
only on boxden do robbers get more respect than people that sell kicks
 specialk103185 said:
are you serious? You happy somebody got robbed and beaten for selling kicks?

What's wrong with the world?

yall respect the guy that got shot. we respect the shooter.
 06-06-2012, 07:59 PM         #40
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why meet up? just post them sh*ts on Ebay.

fu*ked up though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago