Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-06-2012, 11:01 AM         #1
18787 pageviews
27 comments

VigilanteSeason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ways a 18 year old can make money

Yo it seems fu-king impossible man... Its soo difficult to get a job.. I have applied to over 100 jobs since january and I've got nothing... Been selling my old sh-t on ebay but that money is incredibly slow...I don't wanna sell drugs because I've got too much to lose but I'm getting stressed man... I'm losing hope

27 comments for "Ways a 18 year old can make money"

6 years ago '06        #2
richardgil 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$831 | Props total: 87 87
Dress nice, keep applying.

Restaurants are a good source of quick cash flow. Go between hours of 2-4 Mon-Thurs to apply and supply your own damm pen.
 06-06-2012, 12:18 PM         #3
VigilanteSeason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 richardgil said:
Dress nice, keep applying.

Restaurants are a good source of quick cash flow. Go between hours of 2-4 Mon-Thurs to apply and supply your own damm pen.
why between 2-4? and lol @ the pen I think they would ask me to just drop them my CV instead
 06-06-2012, 01:14 PM         #4
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VigilanteSeason said:
why between 2-4? and lol @ the pen I think they would ask me to just drop them my CV instead
IDK about the time to apply and all that... but at my last job I was chilling around my manager and this dude asked for an application. Then he asked for a pen.. As soon as he sat down to fill it out she told me she wasn't going to consider him because he didn't come prepared.
 06-06-2012, 01:19 PM         #5
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Start your own business
 6 years ago '09        #6
Two Five Design 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 16 16
Garage Sale + Craigslist / Ebay = $
 06-06-2012, 02:06 PM         #7
NILEVALLEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Go to a grocery store and apply to bag groceries. Once you get in , try to work your way up
 06-06-2012, 03:27 PM         #8
blaqman2000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Start your Own business man i know you have some type of skills....Get your hustle on like tyrese did in baby boy...start slinging DVD and CD's but when all else fails Mikey D's always hiring LOL

But on a serious note was faced with a similar situation when i was 18....companies wasn't showing me no love....so i said fu*k it and joined the NAVY..and 20 plus yrs later they have to pay me for the rest of my life...so that's something to look into also

Last edited by blaqman2000; 06-06-2012 at 03:32 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #9
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Take out some loans and go to community college for nursing. That's the new hit thing right now. It's gunna be tough, but you'll have a good job when your through it.

Short term: Where do you live? Hit up craigslist. Grocerystores and restaurants are always hiring and firing. My buddy got fired from 5 (count them 1-2-3-4-5) restaurants within a mile from his house within 3 years, and now he's on his 6th. They just don't give a f*ck about your history.

Seriously though, when you land a job, try out that nursing program. Once you get past the stereotype of it being a girls job, it's well worth the efforts. steady pay and job security and you can go anywhere you want, even over seas.

Last edited by GetuOne; 06-06-2012 at 04:57 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #10
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,236 | Props total: 13599 13599
Fast food restaurant?
 6 years ago '12        #11
Fresh.E 65 heat pts65
space
space
$17,462 | Props total: 4678 4678
When you go to apply, always bring a PEN! For real, that sh*t is a must. My old job, if we gave out an application and you then asked for a pen, we wouldn't bother looking at your sh*t. And always follow up where you apply, checking up on the application is a good thing. Makes the manager know you would like to work there. And always dress to impress.
 06-07-2012, 01:53 AM         #12
Walt Thizzney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
movie extra if u in big city
 06-07-2012, 08:33 AM         #13
VigilanteSeason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have no idea what degree I want to do smh
 6 years ago '09        #14
space
space
space
When in doubt, be a web developer, its what's hot now and forever.
 6 years ago '11        #15
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,739 | Props total: 4936 4936
go to school ...... Community or State College only
( Not TCI or ANYTHING where you HAVE to take out loans )

Get Your Drivers License or upgrade to a CDL license (to drive trucks, etc )

Dont sell Drugs ... They're handing out BIG NUMBERS for Coke dealing .. just FORGET that
& People that Sell Blunts & Blunt wraps make more money than the average weed dealer.
 6 years ago '10        #16
ClustyMolecules 117 heat pts117
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 5769 5769
Step 1: Learn simple English...."Ways AN 18 year old...." On the real though, go to school for something you love doing...I went to school to get into the IT industry...also picked up/found a love for photography (self taught)...now Im caking off of that too AND im a 'convicted felon' so I had to travel a hard road to get where I'm at now...not saying Im ballin out of control (no where close) but Im at a GREAT starting point
 6 years ago '11        #17
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Or you could always tuck people into bed for a living:

6 years ago '09        #18
space
space
space
You're 18 now, legal age, you know what I'm thinkin. PRONZ. You can make good money! (no homo)
 6 years ago '06        #19
richardgil 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$831 | Props total: 87 87
Restaurants are busy prior to 2pm as well as after 4pm. Go during the dead time to at least show the manager you have some acknowledgement about restaurant etiquette.

Make sure you dress the part too. Even if it is not a fancy restaurant, wear a button down and slacks. With the economy not being great and you being young, you need to stand out from the crowd.

And as others have stated, nothing is more irritating than someone coming in to apply without a pen. I have seen many applications get ripped up the second after they turned it in for not coming prepared, even some badddddd bi*ches (made my soul hurt).
 06-07-2012, 10:50 PM         #20
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Keep applying and work hard
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy