D-Will Instagram pic says it all... get it done mitch (pic)

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637

Deron Baby!
DO IT MITCH!

But he is in L.A. for E3.....

Last edited by Chad09; 06-06-2012 at 12:01 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #22
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,725 | Props total: 13121 13121
I still don't know why D-Will would want to play with a declining chucking Kobe Bryant. Plus the Nets would probably be pissed and not take back Pau's sh*tty contract. Don't see them taking back Bynum either unless he agrees to an extension.
 6 years ago '05        #23
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,922 | Props total: 30309 30309
 BlackandGifted said:
Then you're out of your mind..Bynum avg 11 points for his career and is often injured don't let this past season's success fool you
that was then this is now. hes young and his bones are still good

see your just repeating what you hear and see on tv...do your own research

bynum had a breakout season the one i predicted when i seen his passion vs the mavs last season. pau is the problem he has no passion and hes soft and not aggressive down low.
plus hes older...contract is big and he is big and worthless.

anyone can tell you he has to go. he cant even player center look at all his fu*k ups
he had more than enough time to get comfortable at center during the 2 seasons bynum was gone. and he still cant do it.

deron picks up his options...deron and farmar for pau and sessions...simple math

and if bynum does get injured again which he wont at least nothing major...he comes off the books next season. so either way the lakers win
 6 years ago '04        #24
space
space
Pau Gasol would get booed out of Barclay's Center on opening night if Billy King had the gaul to trade for him
 06-06-2012, 12:12 PM         #25
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ anyone who thinks he's gonna be anywhere but his HOME, DALLAS. How the fu*k would the lakers even go about tryin to get him.... some idiots exposin themselves hard in here.
 6 years ago '04        #26
space
space
 Cowboys All Day said:
lmao @ anyone who thinks he's gonna be anywhere but his HOME, DALLAS. How the fu*k would the lakers even go about tryin to get him.... some idiots exposin themselves hard in here.
he's gonna take about 30 mill less to play with an old Dirk? i guess you're exposing yourself hard in here as well
 6 years ago '06        #27
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 Dun Language said:

bynum had a breakout season the one i predicted when i seen his passion vs the mavs last season. pau is the problem he has no passion and hes soft and not aggressive down low.

anyone can tell you he has to go. he cant even player center look at all his fu*k ups
he had more than enough time to get comfortable at center during the 2 seasons bynum was gone. and he still cant do it.

deron picks up his options...deron and farmar for pau and sessions...simple math

and if bynum does get injured again which he wont at least nothing major...he comes off the books next season. so either way the lakers win
Wait who on tv is saying what I said? I'm a stat guy sir, Bynum who's doesn't play well against other big name bigs and constantly gets in foul trouble if he's being outplayed; Bynum who in 7 years has a career avg of 11 pts; Bynum who has made it painfully obvious he doesn't care if he plays in LA or not; and Bynum who is injured on a consistent basis and too immature to be trusted..

Its not simple math, if you did your own research you would know sessions has repeatedly said he was opting out, and you don't know if Bynum will get injured again or to the degree of severity the injury will be. Bynum is a nut case and extremely inconsistent, D Will is a top 3 pg in the lg.. if you recall the back to back championship runs LA went on was with Pau doing most of the work at center.

You remember Pau right, the guy that avg 17 and 10 this year..that guy, one of the most durable and skilled big men in the lg...that guy...the proven star over his career...yeah that guy
 6 years ago '06        #28
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 1 1
Ya farmar fam live in PR.

Saw him at fridays last week. happy hour.
 6 years ago '05        #29
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:
Wait who on tv is saying what I said? I'm a stat guy sir, Bynum who's doesn't play well against other big name bigs and constantly gets in foul trouble if he's being outplayed; Bynum who in 7 years has a career avg of 11 pts; Bynum who has made it painfully obvious he doesn't care if he plays in LA or not; and Bynum who is injured on a consistent basis and too immature to be trusted..

Its not simple math, if you did your own research you would know sessions has repeatedly said he was opting out, and you don't know if Bynum will get injured again or to the degree of severity the injury will be. Bynum is a nut case and extremely inconsistent, D Will is a top 3 pg in the lg.. if you recall the back to back championship runs LA went on was with Pau doing most of the work at center.

You remember Pau right, the guy that avg 17 and 10 this year..that guy, one of the most durable and skilled big men in the lg...that guy...the proven star over his career...yeah that guy
i dont care about stats...i judge with my eyes...17 points per a game ? show me heart and will in the post and some defense.

even tho i dont think much of dwight. if its not bynum for dwight keep it
 6 years ago '05        #30
space
space
lol hold up. what other big name bigs can bang with bynum aside from dwight ?

deandre jordan ? marc gasol ? bosh ?

bynum isn't going anywhere so im not even going to debate.
 6 years ago '12        #31
Nissan Cima 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,302 | Props total: 14 14
 6 years ago '11        #32
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,946 | Props total: 8814 8814
 NETSLOST said:
 6 years ago '08        #33
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
 alcapwn27 said:
people always be a.ssumoin' some sh*t. if it happen, it happens. if not, fu*k it. everytime goes through a drought after a couple years of blowing up.
im sorry man, off topic for 1 second. so you're a lakers, yankees, and cowboys fan....??

god damn. guess when you were growin up the bandwagon rode past your house a lot.
 06-06-2012, 03:39 PM         #34
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dun Language said:

His passion? Was that before or after he intentionally got kicked out of the game? Thus taking a 7foot sh*t all over Phil Jackson.
 6 years ago '05        #35
space
space
 MADIA said:
im sorry man, off topic for 1 second. so you're a lakers, yankees, and cowboys fan....??

god damn. guess when you were growin up the bandwagon rode past your house a lot.
and im a lakers jets yankees huskies fan. what u gonna do about it ?
 6 years ago '05        #36
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
His passion? Was that before or after he intentionally got kicked out of the game? Thus taking a 7foot sh*t all over Phil Jackson.
bynum loses...gets mad knocks a midget out the air

dwight loses....goes sit and smiles and jokes with his teammates

ill stick with bynum
 06-06-2012, 03:54 PM         #37
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dun Language said:
bynum loses...gets mad knocks a midget out the air

dwight loses....goes sit and smiles and jokes with his teammates

ill stick with bynum
I'd rather have a guy who defends the paint so "midgets" don't make a fool out of his entire team.
 6 years ago '10        #38
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900

[video - click to view]

06-06-2012, 04:11 PM         #39
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's always that one idiot smh
 06-06-2012, 04:11 PM         #40
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BullsLost said:
he's gonna take about 30 mill less to play with an old Dirk? i guess you're exposing yourself hard in here as well
30m lmao? pullin sh*t out of your a.ss now, idiot.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago