So we're going to act like Boston hasn't BLOWN a 3-2 lead in the playoffs before?

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-06-2012, 09:12 AM         #21
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kasssssst said:
n*gga

have more faith.

Even when the series was 3-1 in OKC's favor I still had faith till the clock hit 0 in the end of regulation that we would win.

Same goes to Game 4 of the 2011 Semi-Finals with Mavs.

I had faith, though it looked to be a wrap.
I had faith that they would win it all, sh*t only lead to a huge letdown in the end

Boston has beat us 3 times in a row the exact same way. They ain't doing nothing differently. We just can't make adjustments and stop em....so it is what it is
 06-06-2012, 09:16 AM         #22
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ogballer32 said:
2009 - Boston was up 3-2 to Orlando and lost in 7

Boston lost Game 6 on the road and Game 7 at Home

2010 - Boston was up 3-2 to the Lakers and lost in 7

Bostom lost game 6 at home and Game 7 on the road

Miami in 7
wishful thinking; i'd still love to see the heat lose; but now im starting to feel sorry for these n*ggas! this sh*t dont seem right man!
 6 years ago '10        #23
getshook8 2 heat pts
space
space
$827 | Props total: 0 0
 Youngin19 said:
I had faith that they would win it all, sh*t only lead to a huge letdown in the end

Boston has beat us 3 times in a row the exact same way. They ain't doing nothing differently. We just can't make adjustments and stop em....so it is what it is
are u serious man? 3-2 does not mean 4-2. im sure if u asked any Celtic fan they would agree that this series is far from over. teams come back from down 3-2 all the time. if we come out and play our game for 48 min i dont see why this series cant come back to Miami for game 7 saturday night. everyone needs to step it up now, including Spo who is getting manhandled by Doc. if you think its a wrap because its 3-2, you are mistaken my friend
 6 years ago '05        #24
ogballer32 401 heat pts401 OP
space
space
$4,979 | Props total: 2549 2549
If the heat lose this series, some locker room secret about a rift or something will come out
 6 years ago '10        #25
Barge 
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 347 347
I don't see it happening this Boston team is gonna take care of business.

The difference is Rondo is healthy this year, the heat would've lost the series last year if he was healthy.
 06-06-2012, 09:28 AM         #26
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bx overreacting........boston is not about to beat the heat.
 6 years ago '09        #27
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,987 | Props total: 22260 22260
Old a.ss celtics was supposed to get swept tho
 06-06-2012, 09:33 AM         #28
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ogballer32 said:
Point is, Boston has blown 3-2 leads in the playoffs recently, so it is very possible for that to happen in this series too
i dunno know dude. boston appears to be a better team right now. with the exception of closing games, lebron and wade still puttin up nice numbers on both ends of the court. but in that last quarter, it was all wade lebron and maybe one three pointer i think from chalmers and haslem had two free throws.

celtics it was 5 players scoring more than twice.

doc kept switching up from zone to man in the fourth. kept wade and lebron off balance and kept pierce in the game...lol

then when rondo was bringing it up court he was communicating with doc the whole time; while lebron and wade od'ing off iso's.
 6 years ago '05        #29
space
space
Maybe if Dwayne Wade would show up besides in the 4th quarter, Miami wouldnt be in this position
 6 years ago '10        #30
getshook8 2 heat pts
space
space
 ogballer32 said:
Maybe if Dwayne Wade would show up besides in the 4th quarter, Miami wouldnt be in this position
this would help as well. a good play call out of a time out for once couldn't hurt either
 6 years ago '05        #31
space
space
 getshook8 said:
this would help as well. a good play call out of a time out for once couldn't hurt either
It's the effort im more concerned with. The urgency that he played with in the 4th quarter, he should play with in the first 3 quarters.

He got to stop the loafing around on defense and complaining to the refs.

And Miami gotta make their damn Free Throws!
 6 years ago '10        #32
getshook8 2 heat pts
space
space
 ogballer32 said:
It's the effort im more concerned with. The urgency that he played with in the 4th quarter, he should play with in the first 3 quarters.

He got to stop the loafing around on defense and complaining to the refs.

And Miami gotta make their damn Free Throws!
truthfully this is what has come back to k!ll us every time. and i would have bet my house UD was going to hit those 2 at the end. i can only imagine how upset he is with himself right now. he'll be ready to go tomorrow and hopefully he gets the rest of the role players ready to go. he is the heart of this team.
 6 years ago '06        #33
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Rondo & Pierce shot badly up until the clutch and still won

Celtics closing tomorrow bruh
 6 years ago '05        #34
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,053 | Props total: 6953 6953
we didn't have KG that series d!ckhead......and Ray played like sh*t the whole series....he actually got locked down by JJ Red!ck

yall wouldnt remember sh*t like that cuz most of yall f*ggits
 6 years ago '04        #35
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,980 | Props total: 11760 11760
im one of the n*ggas who thought the Cs was finna get worked.. i'll gladly take my L.. i dislike both teams but at this point i'm pulllin for the Cs. i think stern gonna do everythijng he can to get a game 7 tho
 6 years ago '04        #36
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,171 | Props total: 8725 8725

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #37
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
 getshook8 said:
whats pathetic? KG is out there thinking hes 26 again. Rondo is Rondoing everyone. PP and Ray are hitting the same big shots they always do. This is the conference finals, and in the conference finals you dont play against fluke teams. The Cs are playing high level ball right now and deserve to be up 3-2, but by no means is that "pathetic" for Miami. Heat now have to buckle in and win 2 straight, something I think they can definitely do.

Is it "pathetic" the OKC is up 3-2 after everyone was considering the Spurs to be one of the best teams ever after going up 2-0 and winning 20 straight? Naaa I don't think so either

deserve to be up? rewind game 2 rondo gets hit on head THIS SERIES SHOULD BE OVER IF THEY CALL THAT FOUL
 6 years ago '05        #38
space
space
 Junior G said:
we didn't have KG that series d!ckhead......and Ray played like sh*t the whole series....he actually got locked down by JJ Red!ck

yall wouldnt remember sh*t like that cuz most of yall f*ggits
I don't care who was on the court for yall then. The fact is, yall blew a 3-2 lead then and your about to do it again. Simple as that
 6 years ago '04        #39
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,558 | Props total: 2824 2824
i still think heat got this

but its alot to be concerned about from their perspective

Bron and wade was scoring everywhere and they lost
PP, Rondo and Allen had sh*t games and they lost. . .at least shooting the ball

they going to boston where they dont play well

and lets not act like bron isnt used to losing in 6
 6 years ago '10        #40
getshook8 2 heat pts
space
space
 R0R0 said:
deserve to be up? rewind game 2 rondo gets hit on head THIS SERIES SHOULD BE OVER IF THEY CALL THAT FOUL
right because Lebron doesn't go to the basket and get mauled all the time???...im not saying that wasn't a foul, it 100% was. but refs miss that sh*t all the time. i gaurentee that if you go back and watch that entire game you will see countless of missed calls for both teams.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy