So we're going to act like Boston hasn't BLOWN a 3-2 lead in the playoffs before?

most viewed right now
 80
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 71
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
146 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
9759 pageviews
145 comments


ogballer32 401 heat pts401
space
avatar space
space
$4,982 | Props total: 2559 2559
So we're going to act like Boston hasn't BLOWN a 3-2 lead in the playoffs before?
 

 

[pic - click to view]



2009 - Boston was up 3-2 to Orlando and lost in 7

Boston lost Game 6 on the road and Game 7 at Home

2010 - Boston was up 3-2 to the Lakers and lost in 7

Bostom lost game 6 and 7 on the road



Miami in 7


Last edited by ogballer32; 06-06-2012 at 02:33 PM..

145 comments for "So we're going to act like Boston hasn't BLOWN a 3-2 lead in the playoffs before?"

 6 years ago '10        #2
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,616 | Props total: 30598 30598
 6 years ago '07        #3
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
They didn't have kg in the playoffs though.....

But still I was happy as fu*k we beat them because I knew the cavs would be light work for us.
 6 years ago '05        #4
ogballer32 401 heat pts401 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,982 | Props total: 2559 2559
 Oh Finesse said:
so we gonna act like it wasn't heat in 5 to begin with?
Now it's Miami in 7.
 6 years ago '04        #5
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
wasnt it Lebron in 6?

how many times is this gona change?
 06-06-2012, 08:24 AM         #6
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
They didn't have kg in the playoffs though.....

But still I was happy as fu*k we beat them because I knew the cavs would be light work for us.
 Oh Finesse said:
got DAMN


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #7
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
avatar space
space
$55,536 | Props total: 43710 43710
either way it's still pathetic for the Heat to be down 3-2
 6 years ago '10        #8
getshook8 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$827 | Props total: 0 0
 ST21 said:
either way it's still pathetic for the Heat to be down 3-2
whats pathetic? KG is out there thinking hes 26 again. Rondo is Rondoing everyone. PP and Ray are hitting the same big shots they always do. This is the conference finals, and in the conference finals you dont play against fluke teams. The Cs are playing high level ball right now and deserve to be up 3-2, but by no means is that "pathetic" for Miami. Heat now have to buckle in and win 2 straight, something I think they can definitely do.

Is it "pathetic" the OKC is up 3-2 after everyone was considering the Spurs to be one of the best teams ever after going up 2-0 and winning 20 straight? Naaa I don't think so either

 6 years ago '07        #9
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
avatar space
space
$55,536 | Props total: 43710 43710
 getshook8 said:
Is it "pathetic" the OKC is up 3-2 after everyone was considering the Spurs to be one of the best teams ever after going up 2-0 and winning 20 straight? Naaa I don't think so either

i don't think OKC or SA were favored to win in 5 by most experts

so yeah it's pathetic.
 6 years ago '05        #10
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
When we lose on Thursday night it's "Heat in 2013"
 6 years ago '05        #11
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
avatar space
space
$75,924 | Props total: 30319 30319
 getshook8 said:
whats pathetic? KG is out there thinking hes 26 again. Rondo is Rondoing everyone. PP and Ray are hitting the same big shots they always do. This is the conference finals, and in the conference finals you dont play against fluke teams. The Cs are playing high level ball right now and deserve to be up 3-2, but by no means is that "pathetic" for Miami. Heat now have to buckle in and win 2 straight, something I think they can definitely do.

Is it "pathetic" the OKC is up 3-2 after everyone was considering the Spurs to be one of the best teams ever after going up 2-0 and winning 20 straight? Naaa I don't think so either

didn't read but it looks like you mad doggie
 6 years ago '04        #12
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
They didn't have kg in the playoffs though.....

But still I was happy as fu*k we beat them because I knew the cavs would be light work for us.


I'm Done.

 6 years ago '04        #13
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
 ogballer32 said:
2009 - Boston was up 3-2 to Orlando and lost in 7

Boston lost Game 6 on the road and Game 7 at Home

2010 - Boston was up 3-2 to the Lakers and lost in 7

Bostom lost game 6 at home and Game 7 on the road



Miami in 7

2009 kg was hurt and didnt play at all in the playoffs
2010 boston lost game 6 and 7 on the road in la to the lakers
i know you trying to keep up the faith but i would be shocked if miami wins game 6 in boston they just aint built like that
 06-06-2012, 08:53 AM         #14
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You don't know how much it pains me to say this, but I don't think the Heat will win. They'll probably get beat by 15 in game 6. We can not stop the Celtics. We have no answer for KG and Rondo...




I'm hoping for a miracle, but seeing as I'm not religious, i have already accepted that the Heat are done. I'm 95% sure
 6 years ago '04        #15
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 Youngin19 said:
You don't know how much it pains me to say this, but I don't think the Heat will win. They'll probably get beat by 15 in game 6. We can not stop the Celtics. We have no answer for KG and Rondo...




I'm hoping for a miracle, but seeing as I'm not religious, i have already accepted that the Heat are done. I'm 95% sure
n*gga

have more faith.

Even when the series was 3-1 in OKC's favor I still had faith till the clock hit 0 in the end of regulation that we would win.

Same goes to Game 4 of the 2011 Semi-Finals with Mavs.

I had faith, though it looked to be a wrap.
 6 years ago '06        #16
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1085 1085
 getshook8 said:
whats pathetic? KG is out there thinking hes 26 again. Rondo is Rondoing everyone. PP and Ray are hitting the same big shots they always do. This is the conference finals, and in the conference finals you dont play against fluke teams. The Cs are playing high level ball right now and deserve to be up 3-2, but by no means is that "pathetic" for Miami. Heat now have to buckle in and win 2 straight, something I think they can definitely do.

Is it "pathetic" the OKC is up 3-2 after everyone was considering the Spurs to be one of the best teams ever after going up 2-0 and winning 20 straight? Naaa I don't think so either





  14 - 10 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 58% 84 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 5-2, Rank #152 | Aug 10: 65-31, Rank #103 | Aug 09: 24-11, Rank #102 | Aug 08: 5-0, Rank #370 *
 6 years ago '10        #17
getshook8 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$827 | Props total: 0 0
 ST21 said:
i don't think OKC or SA were favored to win in 5 by most experts

so yeah it's pathetic.
this is what u back up your point with? vegas spread? really? focus whats happening on the court not whats going on in the casinos
 6 years ago '10        #18
getshook8 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$827 | Props total: 0 0
 Dun Language said:
didn't read but it looks like you mad doggie
good post bro.
 6 years ago '05        #19
ogballer32 401 heat pts401 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,982 | Props total: 2559 2559
Point is, Boston has blown 3-2 leads in the playoffs recently, so it is very possible for that to happen in this series too
 06-06-2012, 09:04 AM         #20
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kasssssst said:
n*gga

have more faith.

Even when the series was 3-1 in OKC's favor I still had faith till the clock hit 0 in the end of regulation that we would win.

Same goes to Game 4 of the 2011 Semi-Finals with Mavs.

I had faith, though it looked to be a wrap.
Stop preachin to these heat stans, only a handful of them are loyal, 95% are just bandwagon f*ggots. You know this
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
87 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy