Jun 5 - Cannabis Risk's? New studies

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #161
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5500 5500
 Dray said:
Man fu*k all that and fu*k you for this thread because the only smelling of propaganda is you and making this thread

you posted the least credible article that most likely has hundreds of guests who are not even members of boxden..thinking that this article is true

like I said be responsible if you gonna post,don't just post for shock value..everything you just did shows every example of why we have 90% bad journalism today

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #162
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
There is no definite conclusion on if Cannabis is really bad for you. However, if you don't want to find out the risks yourself, then don't do the drug. I just wouldn't believe anything a pothead or some fear mongering scientest tells me.

I will say off personal experience with others, smoking weed won't get many young people far in life, especially the ones that can't afford to make mistakes. The women that I've seen smoke it haves.lutty personalities, the men are lazy as sh*t, and overall they're always depressed and paranoid as hell.

Seeing people like that made me stay away from it. Not because of some bs article.
 6 years ago '10        #163
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
 SlickJ101 said:

You're acting like weed doesn't have smokeless mediums while your dirtsticks do not.

e-cigarettes, dip, gum, patches, etc.

The article was about joints, not vaporizers and sh*t.
 6 years ago '06        #164
burtbeezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$498 | Props total: 111 111
this is funny to me the first peson to supposed to find somethen worng wit smoken weed yall run and believe it like it all true but wen there has been many i many many test and studys that say other wise and how harmful it is
 6 years ago '08        #165
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Ciggavelli said:

e-cigarettes, dip, gum, patches, etc.

The article was about joints, not vaporizers and sh*t.
The conversation in here is on weed.

You should of said joints and not weed when you posted

What you posted are nicotine substitutes that are meant for short-term use. I guess I could see someone using an e-cigarette long-term, or at least until it blows up in your face.

@ dip. Dip is probably the worst legal drug there is.
 6 years ago '10        #166
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
 SlickJ101 said:
The conversation in here is on weed.

You should of said joints and not weed when you posted

What you posted are nicotine substitutes that are meant for short-term use. I guess I could see someone using an e-cigarette long-term, or at least until it blows up in your face.

@ dip. Dip is probably the worst legal drug there is.
well, part of the discussion has been on a joint equalling a pack of cigs, but I guess I could have been a bit more clear.

BTW, I 100% agree with what you said about dip. sh*t's disgusting...

Last edited by Ciggavelli; 06-07-2012 at 02:01 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #167
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
There is no definite conclusion on if Cannabis is really bad for you. However, if you don't want to find out the risks yourself, then don't do the drug. I just wouldn't believe anything a pothead or some fear mongering scientest tells me.

I will say off personal experience with others, smoking weed won't get many young people far in life, especially the ones that can't afford to make mistakes. The women that I've seen smoke it haves.lutty personalities, the men are lazy as sh*t, and overall they're always depressed and paranoid as hell.

Seeing people like that made me stay away from it. Not because of some bs article.
You sound extremely bias confusing your own experience for being as valuable as everyone in the world's.

You know some dumbass people who happen to use it, therefore, everyone who uses it must be like the people you know Very close-minded.
 6 years ago '08        #168
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
In general I just love the people who attach characteristics to weed like it's mind-control.

No, no, it's def not just the person, we have to blame their choices on something else so it's the weed that makes them stupid or lazy

Like we blame alcohol for bad decisions, guns for violence, etc. People just love to deflect accepting blame for things.
 6 years ago '08        #169
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 1322 1322
Yes smoke is bad for you and yes there are smokeless ways of ingesting both products

Big difference here is smokeless tobacco still causes cancer, meanwhile more and more studies are showing that THC has anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic qualities

This article cites no studies, and the only numbers provided are purely inventions that come from the old wives' tales that we've been fed all our lives by people involved in the "war on drugs"

It's a powerful substance that we don't fully understand yet... I believe we will be able to tell what the risks and rewards involved with using THC are someday, I'm just not sure I'll be alive for that... because ignorance is still rampant and the stigma of the pothead in the public eye keeps weed illegal and makes testing nearly impossible...
 6 years ago '06        #170
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,276 | Props total: 183 183
how the hell are these new studies they told me this in 5th grade, and that was 10+ years ago...
 6 years ago '06        #171
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,853 | Props total: 25587 25587
 W24x55 said:
Yessir one thing I do is study mj Idc what n*ggas say!!!
 06-07-2012, 02:37 PM         #172
Shadow Child 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Propaganda
 6 years ago '07        #173
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,352 | Props total: 1082 1082
 kingrey said:
you potheads are CRAZY defensive, lmao. this is a bunch of propaganda though. schizophrenia? gtfoh. only thing it portrays accurately is the harmful effects of smoking (this is true of inhaling ANY kind of smoke). that, and they forget to mention that it's not good for people with bad hearts. blood pressure drops and standing heart rate doubles. sucks, but it could lead to a heart attack.
alcohol is really bad for many people as well but its still legal
 06-07-2012, 02:56 PM         #174
IronManStarks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '09        #175
Two Five Design 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 16 16
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
Also i know dudes who've rolled a whole dutch full of vaped trees and they got high..

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '12        #176
144 strong 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$438 | Props total: 106 106
 Dray said:
Man fu*k all that and fu*k you for this thread because the only smelling of propaganda is you and making this thread

you posted the least credible article that most likely has hundreds of guests who are not even members of boxden..thinking that this article is true

like I said be responsible if you gonna post,don't just post for shock value..everything you just did shows every example of why we have 90% bad journalism today
Who said this post was true or I agreed w/ it, I just posted it. Did you read what I even said.
Im not saying i agree w/ this but you all acting so got damn sensitive over this sh*t while theres greater things to f*ckin worry about. READ before you come at me ahch. Its a herb but the way you brothas act when someone says something a lil bit different, here comes defensiveness.

Shock value. You've got ppl rambling about ZOMBIES all over this blog as if that is credible. Thats not but you know what is credible is the fact some brotha high off bath salt lost his life on top of damn near taking another. fu*k outta here getting sensitive over some gotdamn weed post. Its just a post from a credible source. if you wanna get mad , get mad at the damn ppl who made the article at BBC. Rather than that keep it moving

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #177
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 SlickJ101 said:
You sound extremely bias confusing your own experience for being as valuable as everyone in the world's.

You know some dumbass people who happen to use it, therefore, everyone who uses it must be like the people you know Very close-minded.
Close minded? Don't play coy. I know this isn't the first time you've heard this story.
 6 years ago '08        #178
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
Close minded? Don't play coy. I know this isn't the first time you've heard this story.
And it still means nothing.
 06-08-2012, 07:36 AM         #179
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yelsgnik said:
vaporizer succcccccccccckkkkkkkkk!!

what the fu*k to i look like inhaling a bag full of air..

I enjoy the sensation of inhaling weed smoke

give me a blunt, pipe, paper, or bong and Im good.

fu*k vaps!

On a side note, I got a MFLB for sale
Its never about how you 'look' but actually about how you feel...And vaporizers are leagues beyond blunts and paper. Im smoking out a bong now for my mornin ritual, and youre insane sir
 6 years ago '08        #180
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 shady4180 said:
Damn you listen to Joe Rogan?
Every once in a while. Why, did he say something similar?

I can't believe I'm the only person who notices that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago